Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking

Whitebeach

Hi Motoco,

Still having zero luck getting the oil to stick! When I push it against my gum and then hold it just seems to spread the oil around on my finger tip. Even after holding for awhile it still does not stick. Any advice?

Also an you help me get a sample of my oil tested? Nowhere here can I do it.

Regards

John

Re: How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hi Whitebeach,

Is your concentrate's viscosity thick? Also you could try flattening out the dose of concentrate applied to your finger using a cuticle pusher (any thing flat,that any excess oil can be wiped back off on your finger). I have no idea why its not tacking to your gums. Do you feel euphoric after trying to tack the oil on your gums? Also you mentioned you grew high cbd strains. The only way you could tell if you applied it correctly is you would feel no pain.

I always start with high end product so I never have my concentrates tested. The tutorials in place give the 'how to' making and using the concentrate. Any other subjects as far as 'where to' on carriers/solvents, herb, and other related topics outside of the tutorials is for the users responsibilities to gain knowledge. Did you do your test on potency? Hopes this helps.

Best regards,

Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Yes it is sticky! Today I tried to get a rice grain size to stick, wouldn't just ended up spreading it around the gums. Felt midly stoned most of the day. Not euphoric. I think. Pain is ongoing. Don't know if a grain should be able to stop the pain. Only been taking the oil for 4 days now.
I guess that is why I am interested in having it tested. Can't do it here and all the labs in Cal don't send results overseas. If you know a lab that will let me know.

Warmest

Whitebeach

Hi Whitebeach,

Is your concentrate's viscosity thick? Also you could try flattening out the dose of concentrate applied to your finger using a cuticle pusher (any thing flat,that any excess oil can be wiped back off on your finger). I have no idea why its not tacking to your gums. Do you feel euphoric after trying to tack the oil on your gums? Also you mentioned you grew high cbd strains. The only way you could tell if you applied it correctly is you would feel no pain.

I always start with high end product so I never have my concentrates tested. The tutorials in place give the 'how to' making and using the concentrate. Any other subjects as far as 'where to' on carriers/solvents, herb, and other related topics outside of the tutorials is for the users responsibilities to gain knowledge. Did you do your test on potency? Hopes this helps.

Best regards,

Motoco

Hi Whitebeach,

Understand your frustrations. If you have any CBD's in your concentrate after four days your pain level should be very low if any. Also if it was an Indica dominate strain you would feel relaxed but not euphoric (high). Sometimes people have a fine line deciding if they are high or relaxed. Your concentrate is sticky so it should tack on your gums. Try using a quarter of a grain of rice as it is much easier to apply and also make sure you flatten your dose on your finger. Remember no timeframe to make the concentrate stick just so it sticks. Keep trying to get it to tack in the same place. With the 'tacking' method you would be the first fail and why I'm curious it doesn't work for you. Again, try a smaller amount (much smaller). Once you get your tack spots in place the process becomes much easier. As mentioned, if taken correctly with your CBD strains you should not have much pain if any. About the only way to test your product with high CBDs unless tested by a lab.

This would be of interest to you } Device to test Marijuana

Unfortunately I have to wait till around christmas for delivery but will aid greatly in growing and testing my concentrates.

Keep trying to tack. No matter what your product is as far as quality, you need to learn the correct application.

Best regards,

Motoco

Hi Whitebeach,

The 'no time limit for the concentrate to stick' widely varies. On average 15-30 seconds. Then remove your finger, see where the oil has moved (you can move it back to center using a cuticle pusher/butter knife) and do another spot. Keep doing this until the oil is gone. It all doesn't come off on one tack. What you are doing is getting a thin layer of oil to adhere to your gum. When you get multiple ones completed next to each other (bottom center of gum is an idea spot for your first tack) it becomes a 'strip'. Once this is achieved the next application of concentrate adheres much more quickly and the method becomes much more easier/faster. An easy way to judge if it is sticky, slide your index finger along your bottom gum. If it slides really easy without sticking/slowing down, no tacks. If your finger does grab in spots your doing it correctly. Sometimes our brain gets in the way and we over think things. Practice comrade, if you follow the dosing instructions 'like slowly rocking your finger back and forth' while pressing against your gum might be the key.

If you have 5% cbd bud your concentrate should be plenty for the pain. At least 15% I would think. You must either be taking it incorrectly or you harvested before the cbd's developed?

The my/dx does a lot more than to see if your food is healthy, lol. If accurate, very handy for growers testing their buds. Great for checking concentrates as well. Will answer a lot of questions concerning different solvents and what the potency levels are. They found out showing pictures of MJ is frowned upon so they show veggies as their marketing tool. lol. Probably get kicked out of the super market, lol. Used at restaurants we would never go back, hahaha.

No matter what the issues are, you can learn to apply the concentrate properly. Once you have achieved that will determine if your product is worthy. In this case, no pain, if good. If pain continues time for a new game plan. Hope this helps

Motoco

Back
Top Bottom