420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

The CBD Critical Cure has surpassed my expectations. Just commenting on the benefits for my daughter, she's been taking capsules I made with an olive oil extraction. She recently increased her dose to four a day and that made all the difference.
- No more migraines.
- Various and sundry aches and pains she's dealt with for decades vanish when she's medicated and have begun to diminish in intensity.
- She wakes in the morning feeling cozy and relaxed. She thought this feeling was something people only felt on rare occassion. Doesn't that just break your heart?
- Anxiety and depression are non-existent when she's home and almost eliminated when she leaves the house. This is the only time she uses the vaporizer now.
- She has a chronic sinus infection that's challenged her for over a decade. Last week, before she began taking four capsules daily it was beginning to ramp up. Today she realized it had stopped in its tracks and she felt fine. This has never happened before. Previously we'd be looking at months of misery.

There are even more smaller victories to celebrate. The plant was grown in the hopes of helping my daughter heal. I like to think Tim's spirit had something to do with the blazing success we've achieved.

It was an honor to be part of this grow. :circle-of-love:

It would be nice at this point for anyone who wants to, say a few final thoughts on the grow or to Tim before we close out the thread as completed.

Thanks everyone for getting involved and showing your appreciation for Tim AND Mo. Love you guys!

:circle-of-love:

You are great Sista, I have been slowly re reading both of Tim's journals. I am putting information into a file in my computer for future inquires. I have completed the how to make CCO and I'm on page 28 of 144 in the How to dose journal. It has been fun to re read yours & Tim's back & forth, Tim sure loved you Cannafan :love: It's fun to see that my CCO knowledge base is good, when I can answer the question about the same as Tim did....I feel real good about that.

Thank you for this journal and the really big "Motoco's Mirage" plant that you grew for us....You know I love Blue Dream.

Brother Motoco.........our paths will cross again (as long as I keep my act clean) and help people who need our beloved CCO. As I read through your journals sometimes I laugh & sometimes I cry but I am always in awe of your patience & compassion that you showed the people in such need. It's nice to know that Tim has the "Key to the Kingdom". Thank you my friend................................

I know we are still waiting on a couple of people for their final tribute thoughts here, in the meantime...I want to post a clip of a post that Tim did quite awhile back. This says it all about him and Mo, and their intentions with what they were doing regarding CCO/Tacking:
The fact is though when you learn the use of the concentrated oil correctly and see every thing it does this is knowledge we need to pass on simply for humanity reasons. When the Wife and I first started using the concentrate we thought of profit gain and everything we tried to move forward failed. Then one night I said a heartfelt prayer and every since then things have fallen into place. I've meant elite growers that grows the strains I need correctly. I have an avenue of awareness to help folks around the world. Its like we have been chosen to do what we do, helping others in need. Its our fuel for happiness. So now we are richer beyond our wildest dreams; no money, no greed, just fulfillment that we are serving the Lord. I don't speak of this much to others as some may not quite understand. Personally I don't care what anyone thinks of us, I don't need to worry about things like that, there is to much work to be done. Honestly, can anyone ask for a better life?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I wish this hadn't gotten closed already or maybe I should say I wish it hadn't taken me so long to find it
Guess I can create my own version and show what Tim is still teaching there
Peace to all and wherever you are Mrs Motoco your loved and prayed for

"BLTN" Better Late Than Never

I wish this hadn't gotten closed already
Guess I can create my own version and show what Tim is still teaching there
Peace to all and wherever you are Mrs Motoco your loved and prayed for

Hi HizzyB! Although this has been moved to completed journals, it is still open for posting. So if you want to add to it, feel free!
Would love to see your contribution and I'm sure it would be welcomed by all the others as well.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks HizzyB, this journal is still active among the "MOTOCO Oil Heads" here on 420. You are most welcome here and on Cannafan's & my journal, please check my signature for the link (I think you have been there already, but I'm old). Read on Hizzy!!!!

Hey Sista, our newest "OilHead" has been reading Motoco's How to journals, he has been growing a "Mango Haze" for a 1:1 for chronic pain, and a Chronic Thunder for sleep. Soon he will be making his first Real Qwet CCO.

Can I get a round of applause for our newest "Oilhead" HizzyB?

:bravo::cco::bravo:

Your always the best Sista, How's mom doing?

Mom is doing good. Infection is almost gone. We have been discussing getting her MJ card now that the extracts/edibles are legal. Just waiting on the Gov's siggy on it.
Next surgery is October 10th. I will send her your love. :)

I have been back on the oil for a few months now. Since I got back to work and got that medical testing over with. Not as much as I would like, but I'm getting there. January I will have to stop temporarily because that's the annual health test time at work, and there will be a whiz test.

It is the flu, my problem is being a former smoker. My lungs aren't in the greatest shape with the COPD and anytime coughing starts it turns to bronchitis fairly easy and the throat goes to hell. Trying to figure out how to gargle with something MJ-ish. LOL I have a plan....
Have you got the grow set up yet??? I'll be popping an email to you this week with some other updates you will like.

:cco:

Not yet, still looking for a place to move. Should have moved quicker because now there is a waiting list for rentals and they are trying to get $145,000 per lot and that's raw land. We won't give up!!

Good to hear mom's doing so good with your lotions, great job Sista.

We have been thinking of Mo lately, we need to send her a email & let her know we are still here for her.

:love::cco::love:

Back
Top Bottom