Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

OK I'm in Can I use oil for butter in cookie recipe. Wife wanted brownies now wants cookies. oil is cooking

You have to be thoughtful when cooking with the CCO :cco:
it is much more concentrated that what one makes with the Magical Butter Machine or stovetop butter.

This is a great thead to show off and talk about recipes ==> The Cannabis Kitchen - Cooking with Cannabis

my bad it is stove top and I found the conversion from Betty Crocker
for their bagged mixed cookies.
1/3c oil 2tb water 1egg and mix

What kind of oil will you be using? An infused oil? What concentration of cannabis? For that matter, since I'm being relentlessly curious, what strain are you making the oil with? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Found out two days ago I have fractured my back in at least two spots

They found a clay throwers fracture in my thoracic level

Prob from the 2002 race car wreck

My point is this

It scared
Me so this morning I flushed the last of my opioid stash

Figured it's time to make this deal
Permanent and no use is taking a chance at someone getting ahold of it

I'm done with pain meds unless I make them.
Have a nice day

My point is this

It scared

Have a nice day

Well, that would explain a good part of your pain, wouldn't it? All this time and they only now find this out? Not that it matters.

Do you have any idea how much we stand in awe of you? :hug::hug::hug: :love: Well done on the flush. You grow better meds than they dream of, and the side effects are blissful.

"boom there it is" :thumb::cheer::slide::hippy::party:

Great job HizzyB :cco:

Well, that would explain a good part of your pain, wouldn't it? All this time and they only now find this out? Not that it matters.

Do you have any idea how much we stand in awe of you? :hug::hug::hug: :love: Well done on the flush. You grow better meds than they dream of, and the side effects are blissful.

No clue

Hopefully a lil more than the average bear? Lol

This rapid heart beat thing is really scary

I do have faith I have a reason for being here and I haven't accomplished it yet

But when the time comes to go home I'm ready, bags are packed!

Just hope it's about 40-50 xmas morning from now.

Thing that worries me most is what the wife and kids would go through without me around.

Provide, protect and try to teach with kindness

All my favorite things to do

Interesting, please update what happens with no CCO

my wife is Bi Polar and the cookies are a hit. Not overly powerful this time because I didn't want to scare her off.
She decided 2 years ago to get off klonopin and still has some residual side effects this helps especially out in public.
I am a retired truck driver/milkman and on disability. This was the first time I was pain free in years. I have to start up the
perpetual grow again to supply the oil. Now to obtain better genetics.
Hang in there HizzyB you are headed in the right direction.

my wife is Bi Polar and the cookies are a hit. Not overly powerful this time because I didn't want to scare her off.
She decided 2 years ago to get off klonopin and still has some residual side effects this helps especially out in public.
I am a retired truck driver/milkman and on disability. This was the first time I was pain free in years. I have to start up the
perpetual grow again to supply the oil. Now to obtain better genetics.
Hang in there HizzyB you are headed in the right direction.

Thanks

Hope it continues to help

I'll keep adding positive info as I find it

So I decided yesterday to take a day off. No cookies
No CCO
I did eat a lot less which is good
Pains heavier and I slept two hours less.
That's why I'm posting at 4am!!
Lol
Have a nice day

I'm curious as to why you decided to go without. Was it just curiosity on your own part? I ask, because I detect a twinge of "am I becoming dependent on the oil?" when I talk to those using cannabis as a gateway from opioids. There's this widespread misunderstanding of what cannabinoid therapies are actually doing in the human body. Couple that with the decades of propaganda and you have a prescription for self-questioning.

In your case I'm gonna go with you were curious. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

I'm curious as to why you decided to go without. Was it just curiosity on your own part? I ask, because I detect a twinge of "am I becoming dependent on the oil?" when I talk to those using cannabis as a gateway from opioids. There's this widespread misunderstanding of what cannabinoid therapies are actually doing in the human body. Couple that with the decades of propaganda and you have a prescription for self-questioning.

In your case I'm gonna go with you were curious. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

Pretty much curious to know how much is it helping

I also wanted to fast a lil, If I tack, edible or smoke I'll eat the kitchen down, lol.

I already know I'll be on CCO for life, as long as I can make it and don't have to buy it at a crap dispensary I'm fine with it.

Pretty much curious to know how much is it helping

I also wanted to fast a lil, If I tack, edible or smoke I'll eat the kitchen down, lol.

I already know I'll be on CCO for life, as long as I can make it and don't have to buy it at a crap dispensary I'm fine with it.

I would choose to think of it as being smart enough to feed my body a fair amount of cannabinoids every day instead of "being on it for life" which sounds to these ears like you're thinking of it in the same way you think of other medications. This plant feeds the body components it needs to heal naturally. It's to anyone's benefit to have a regular diet of cannabinoids. Before the prohibition it was a normal part of the diet, if only for medicinal use, and our diets offered more of the components the body needs to manufacture cannabinoids on demand.

We screwed ourselves as a society with poor choices in agriculture. Cannabis helps us balance the scales in a way nothing else can. See how smart you are Hizzy?

My point is this

It scared

Have a nice day

I am so much in awe of your determination, Hizzy...

Back
Top Bottom