Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Now that the painful work has been accomplished

Time to dust and vacuum
Then it's "WASH TIME"

Trust
Me I'll keep all y'all posted

It won't be my huge % returns

This haze is a diff creature but I've got multiple units so I'll get a couple full regimens

First one goes to my mother

I also wanted to mention the CCO gets better with time
Three months later and this stuff will
Lay you down

Think about me tacking religiously twice a day, forget rice sized lol more
Like meal worm sized my tolerance has to be greater and last few days wow so it's getting stronger no doubt about it

Better than taking the bad stuff any longer

You're getting the benefit of natural decarboxylation. Most of us burn right through the harvests, leaving nothing to cure for that long. Gigi makes oil without heat and lets it cure for 3-4 months before using it, and she claims it's at least twice the potency, in her opinion.

I'm still working on getting my cultivation skills improved to maximizing harvests. I haven't made CCO in too long. You guys grow rings around little old me. My daughter responds well to infused oils, but I'd like to get far enough ahead to try CCO with her. Not sure there's all that much difference between BioBombs made with CCO and the potency of the infused oils I've been working with. PsyCro used the infused olive oil to successfully treat cancer.

Securing decent solvent in a state that feels the need to limit my choices to something not acceptable to me is a logistic and financial challenge. That makes a CCO run something that takes special planning.

You're getting the benefit of natural decarboxylation. Most of us burn right through the harvests, leaving nothing to cure for that long. Gigi makes oil without heat and lets it cure for 3-4 months before using it, and she claims it's at least twice the potency, in her opinion.

I'm still working on getting my cultivation skills improved to maximizing harvests. I haven't made CCO in too long. You guys grow rings around little old me. My daughter responds well to infused oils, but I'd like to get far enough ahead to try CCO with her. Not sure there's all that much difference between BioBombs made with CCO and the potency of the infused oils I've been working with. PsyCro used the infused olive oil to successfully treat cancer.

Securing decent solvent in a state that feels the need to limit my choices to something not acceptable to me is a logistic and financial challenge. That makes a CCO run something that takes special planning.

Yeah I can relate

Keep at it abs hopefully my journal will help ya
I wanted to order some extractohal but they won't send to my state

Was gonna have it shipped elsewhere and go get but it doesn't make sense

So today I finally was able to telemed the suboxone Doc
She was nice and respectful.
Thanked me for the rare chance at feedback from the recovering addict.
Wants to see me again in 90 days

Should charge her some copay.

Hope all y'all have a nice evening

So today I finally was able to telemed the suboxone Doc
She was nice and respectful.
Thanked me for the rare chance at feedback from the recovering addict.
Wants to see me again in 90 days

Should charge her some copay.

Hope all y'all have a nice evening

You are kicking it good. Congratulations on a landmark accomplishment!

Or a Sativa dominate CCO :cheesygrinsmiley::goof::drool::cco:

I go with the sativa. :yahoo:

Good line Danolo. Made me laugh right out loud. :laughtwo:

Made some hash cookies today and messed up my calculations

Was going for twice as strong as last time, last time it took four cookies to get the effect I was looking for. Last time I used a 1/2 cup hash butter and 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)

It's the two sticks on the recipe
I goofed and made it with two cups hash butter.

Lol short story long it only takes one.

One laid me out, kinda scary to think of someone eating a few
420-magazine-mobile648290028.jpg

BTW 27 grams Ayahuasca Purple dry soft keif, magic butter maker
160f for two hours
Strained and kept in fridge

3 cups of Clarified butter yielded almost 2.5 cups

Lasted like 4 hours and then whamm! Felt hungover once I woke up

Cannabinoid receptors must've gotten frustrated once the supply diminished??

All comments and or schooling is HIGHly appreciated

BTW twice as much butter was a real goof and blessing at the same time

Cookies have never been better plus it started kicking in 20 mins after eating

Was going to eat two as I still thought my first measurements were correct, lol
Got lucky today

Made some hash cookies today and messed up my calculations

Was going for twice as strong as last time, last time it took four cookies to get the effect I was looking for. Last time I used a 1/2 cup hash butter and 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)

It's the two sticks on the recipe
I goofed and made it with two cups hash butter.

Lol short story long it only takes one.

One laid me out, kinda scary to think of someone eating a few
420-magazine-mobile648290028.jpg

BTW 27 grams Ayahuasca Purple dry soft keif, magic butter maker
160f for two hours
Strained and kept in fridge

3 cups of Clarified butter yielded almost 2.5 cups

Lasted like 4 hours and then whamm! Felt hungover once I woke up

Cannabinoid receptors must've gotten frustrated once the supply diminished??

All comments and or schooling is HIGHly appreciated

You are a lucky duck. :laughtwo: When you overload the ECS it'll take receptors offline, so to speak. That'll raise the tolerance levels. What happened to you was getting hit by the sledgehammer of THC in your super-duper hash cookies. Ayahuasca Purple's an indica-dominant and she showed you what power she really has. :laughtwo:

How sweet to work with a drug that'll knock you out so you can sleep it off instead of kill you by making your heart stop. I'm sure you'll work out a dose that gives you the cerebral high without the knockout punch. Maybe a gentle lay-me-down tone would be more pleasing? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Sorry about all the typos
Smart phone trying to outsmart me

I'll win one day

Autocorrect does me in all the time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wanted to say thanks to you all and this thread

Y'all have helped me get to week 11! Day 77 buprenorpheine free/100% opioids free

:woohoo: :yahoo:

Let me jump for joy with you Hizzy. :laughtwo: Good work buckaroo! Let the fun continue.

:hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom