Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

I would choose to think of it as being smart enough to feed my body a fair amount of cannabinoids every day instead of "being on it for life" which sounds to these ears like you're thinking of it in the same way you think of other medications. This plant feeds the body components it needs to heal naturally. It's to anyone's benefit to have a regular diet of cannabinoids. Before the prohibition it was a normal part of the diet, if only for medicinal use, and our diets offered more of the components the body needs to manufacture cannabinoids on demand.

We screwed ourselves as a society with poor choices in agriculture. Cannabis helps us balance the scales in a way nothing else can. See how smart you are Hizzy?

Wrong way to phrase that

I'm happy to be able to tack CCO for life

Lots better than pills

Thanks Sue

Wrong way to phrase that

I'm happy to be able to tack CCO for life

Lots better than pills

Thanks Sue

There..... that brought an appreciative smile. I try not to be pushy about it, but language is so important to healing. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I hope I can dry trim and jar up the red dragon soon

Gotta make me some oil

I'm taking down a CBD Critical Cure tomorrow. She's destined for a fresh-harvest infused oil. I haven't had any CBD capsules for over three months now. It was more important to keep my daughter on her regimine. It'll be good to be back on all of my meds. I'm ready to put an end to the psoriasis.

IMG_585210.JPG

IMG_585310.JPG

IMG_58499.JPG

I have three more clones, at various stages of development, coming up behind her. I intend to have adequate supply from now on. At some point it'd be nice to get far enough ahead to make some CCO from this strain.

Sounds like you have it figured out sue

Can't wait to hear about your fresh harvest oil
Is it done differently than how MO taught me to make CCO?

It's an infused oil Hizzy. You have to boil the water off first. It's done at a ratio of 400 grams of fresh material to 500 ml of olive oil, and packs a punch both euphorically and medicinally. PsyCro has a thread on it in the neighborhood.

Adding olive oil as a carrier more than doubles bioavailability, and I believe the terpene profile gets more favorable play. Making CCO with heat destroys the terpenes, and it's the terpenes that more or less direct the function of the cannabinoids. I can't get mine tested yet, so I have no way to determine what's really in my oils, but my first two batches of fresh harvest are working beautifully in their assigned tasks.

I'll be making it tomorrow. I'll leave a link or drop some pictures.

It's an infused oil Hizzy. You have to boil the water off first. It's done at a ratio of 400 grams of fresh material to 500 ml of olive oil, and packs a punch both euphorically and medicinally. PsyCro has a thread on it in the neighborhood.

Adding olive oil as a carrier more than doubles bioavailability, and I believe the terpene profile gets more favorable play. Making CCO with heat destroys the terpenes, and it's the terpenes that more or less direct the function of the cannabinoids. I can't get mine tested yet, so I have no way to determine what's really in my oils, but my first two batches of fresh harvest are working beautifully in their assigned tasks.

I'll be making it tomorrow. I'll leave a link or drop some pictures.

Sounds real interesting

Hope today's been fun for all y'all

Sounds real interesting

Hope today's been fun for all y'all

Yes it has Hizzy.

IMG_59439.JPG

I added some extra lecithin after it was done but still warm, and I'm letting it sit overnight to further encapsulate the cannabinoids. Tomorrow I'll be back on my CBD protocol. Thank goodness. Parts of me we're starting to feel like an old woman, and I can't go there. :laughtwo:

That's one labor-intensive oil. Start to finish, from clipping buds off the branches to placing the finished oil in the fridge was four hours, three of which is spent hovering over the pot, stirring every five minutes. Such a fascinating adventure through, watching the water boil off and getting to the tiny decarb bubbles. I get such a thrill out of watching for that moment when you know your almost perfectly decarbed because there're no more bubbles. :laughtwo: In that respect it's the same as making CCO. Decarb is decarb.

Making any kind of cannabis oil is rush all its own. I'm putting together a tutorial for the study hall. I'm bushed though, so it won't be up until tomorrow. I'll drop a link here when I post.

Yes it has Hizzy.

IMG_59439.JPG

I added some extra lecithin after it was done but still warm, and I'm letting it sit overnight to further encapsulate the cannabinoids. Tomorrow I'll be back on my CBD protocol. Thank goodness. Parts of me we're starting to feel like an old woman, and I can't go there. :laughtwo:

That's one labor-intensive oil. Start to finish, from clipping buds off the branches to placing the finished oil in the fridge was four hours, three of which is spent hovering over the pot, stirring every five minutes. Such a fascinating adventure through, watching the water boil off and getting to the tiny decarb bubbles. I get such a thrill out of watching for that moment when you know your almost perfectly decarbed because there're no more bubbles. :laughtwo: In that respect it's the same as making CCO. Decarb is decarb.

Making any kind of cannabis oil is rush all its own. I'm putting together a tutorial for the study hall. I'm bushed though, so it won't be up until tomorrow. I'll drop a link here when I post.

Great job

Your right it's an adventure that pays off nicely

Pain is my friend as it reminds me I'm alive and still have things to do

Back to animal mode

Good attitude. gentle hug

:hug::hug::hug:

What do you guys recommend for a clinically depressed dude like myself 33 yo have been smoking since 14 along with ADHD Anxiety and gut issues however it no longer "works" for me.

I need to do something fast otherwise I'll be on the street in the not so distant future. . . .

I'm thinking of ingesting 60 grams of RSO in 90 days to kill off any pathogens/viruses/parasites/fungi/yeasts/mold that may be causing these symptoms. (hope to build a tolerance)

I already have two OZ mixed of:

The White
Wi Fi OG
Strawberry Bubba
Sour Diesel
Green Crack
SFV OG

Need to acquire more Indica. I'm torn on whether or not throw CBD strain in there? (chances are it won't be organic)

Should I be concerned of the RSO method being inefficient (I'm paying out of pocket for my flowers) ?

I've read people getting up to 6 grams per ounce using the QWISO QWET method but I was under the impression that RSO used the QWISO method all very confusing and that's not even taking into consideration preservation of the terpenes and whether one can preserve the terpenes and reap the benefits of the cannabinoids simultaneously?? Terpenes help my symptoms.

Does putting it in a rice cooker and then coffee warmer ruin the terpenes? So much mixed info out there but again thinking of going with RSO since it's been around the longest with the most feedback and success...

Any tips/advice for getting the costs down from my grower? He has some stock that doesn't sell but is still good flower (sour D and Blue dream cross that hes had forever on the menu) Typically he gets about $180-$200 per OZ was going to ask him if he could help me out.

Medical patient California any and all help is a god send. god bless.

What do you guys recommend for a clinically depressed dude like myself 33 yo have been smoking since 14 along with ADHD Anxiety and gut issues however it no longer "works" for me.

I need to do something fast otherwise I'll be on the street in the not so distant future. . . .

I'm thinking of ingesting 60 grams of RSO in 90 days to kill off any pathogens/viruses/parasites/fungi/yeasts/mold that may be causing these symptoms. (hope to build a tolerance)

I already have two OZ mixed of:

The White
Wi Fi OG
Strawberry Bubba
Sour Diesel
Green Crack
SFV OG

Need to acquire more Indica. I'm torn on whether or not throw CBD strain in there? (chances are it won't be organic)

Should I be concerned of the RSO method being inefficient (I'm paying out of pocket for my flowers) ?

I've read people getting up to 6 grams per ounce using the QWISO QWET method but I was under the impression that RSO used the QWISO method all very confusing and that's not even taking into consideration preservation of the terpenes and whether one can preserve the terpenes and reap the benefits of the cannabinoids simultaneously?? Terpenes help my symptoms.

Does putting it in a rice cooker and then coffee warmer ruin the terpenes? So much mixed info out there but again thinking of going with RSO since it's been around the longest with the most feedback and success...

Any tips/advice for getting the costs down from my grower? He has some stock that doesn't sell but is still good flower (sour D and Blue dream cross that hes had forever on the menu) Typically he gets about $180-$200 per OZ was going to ask him if he could help me out.

Medical patient California any and all help is a god send. god bless.

Just a small note Depressed, because I'll get with you later in the study hall, but I can tell you now the process of making CCO will destroy the terpenes. We have lab proof of this. But that's not a concern because you can add the terpenes in through your diet. If you know the terpene profile of the strains you're using or even the terpenes that benefit you they can be added through food. Same terpenes and you get a rich diet.

The idea of running the cure to essentially restart the system - is this your thought? I don't believe anyone has undertaken that without something more serious on the plate. It's a novel, though expensive idea. I believe you can get relief from something much simpler, for instance a good infused oil with a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio to start.

Mental illness, like depression and anxiety, are caused by inflammation in the brain. CBD reduces that inflammation. You'll be needing at least a balanced ratio if healing is what you're seeking.

Back
Top Bottom