420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

Youzz the boss............

I haven't posted up the Barney's Blue cheese in a bit and she is about ready to chop so here's a few shots of her at 57 days in bloom I think... she has the poly whatever it is limb and that bud is most certainly strange but huge...:yikes: She has been in nothing but the wonderful PJ soil and has had 3 treatments with the essential oils is all... Just rain water and in the 2'3"x2'3" M-H tent under the M-H 144x5w reflector... She has about 10% amber maybe but I am going to give her at least another week.... she is really sticky and dank looking though and her buds are nice a hard.....:circle-of-love:
DSC059799.JPG
DSC059788.JPG
DSC059567.JPG
DSC059577.JPG
DSC059548.JPG
DSC059556.JPG

Dang girl, there is definitely some blue going on with that blue cheese. How pretty!

Fabulous job!

:circle-of-love:

:thanks: and it's on both so it really doesn't matter but I had the sides wrong... but it gets pretty cold in that room cause I always forget to turn off the window unit at lights out so it gets kinda nippy in there... The low end of the humidity/temp thingy is about 63 most mornings.... They are both a really pretty color of blues and purples.... Gonna try and get the Pineapple Chunk chopped tomorrow and then this weekend chop the Barney's Blue Cheese and actually the auto AK47 I stunted will most likely be done too but the Blue Cheese is exceptionally sticky and dank...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Ahhh I got this backwards.. The Barney's Blue Cheese is on the left. My other right...:biglaugh::biglaugh:.. It's the short one....:circle-of-love:

Well, you must be still high...lol.

I don't know why I haven't grown anymore Blue Cheese. It was a heavy yielder, lots of oil & a killer high to relax lose pain.
Yours is looking great Ms. D I never got that nice blue hue to em.

It's been a while since I've posted here. The CBD Critical Cure's at Day 120 now, 55 days from flip, and drawing close to the finish. At least another week. She's really packing the weight on this past week, so not much longer. I bleached her tops, but lesson learned, and in response to that I put up the bigger tent and got the light up higher. Most of the colas are unaffected.

image13402.jpeg

image13408.jpeg

This one can reach 2:1 CBD:THC. I have no way to test, so we'll assume the soil helped her get to those ratios. I'd like to try some capsules for the daughter. She's heavy enough there should be a decent oil pull from her.

She's been so easy to grow. Right behind her is a CBD Critical Mass that may be an even bigger oil producer. Good times. :battingeyelashes:

Well, three tributes are coming to a close. I chopped "Gloria" last week and am waiting for the dry weight. I'm guessing 2 oz's. I'll find those pics in a bit and upload.

Blue Dream, aka "Motoco's Mirage" will begin her chop destiny tonight. She's ready! This plant is spread out all over the place. LOL

Pic One:

Blue_Dream_15.jpg

Here's some buds:

blue_dream_43.jpg

blue_dream_52.jpg

blue_dream_35.jpg

blue_dream_6.jpg

Thea (Custard Cream) will be done in a few days, there is a little Amber on her. She apparently LOVED the outdoors, she is just covered thick with trichomes and lovely colors:

ccc_1.jpg

ccc_2.jpg

ccc_3.jpg

ccc_4.jpg

ccc_5.jpg

ccc_6.jpg

ccc_7.jpg

ccc_8.jpg

Wow Canna, the Custard Cream is stunning! Should be quite an oil producer.

I had to tear down my grow due to a security breach (family - isn't it always the way?). I'll be doing a wrap-up post soon. Had to recover from the shock first, but I did process her into potent and tasty olive oil and saved some colas for a tincture intended for my daughter, myself and a child with a seizure disorder.

In the end it'll be a good save and be a fine tribute of healing. All things happen for a reason. I'm glad the plant will do some good and be a healing force.

Wow Canna, the Custard Cream is stunning! Should be quite an oil producer.

I had to tear down my grow due to a security breach (family - isn't it always the way?). I'll be doing a wrap-up post soon. Had to recover from the shock first, but I did process her into potent and tasty olive oil and saved some colas for a tincture intended for my daughter, myself and a child with a seizure disorder.

In the end it'll be a good save and be a fine tribute of healing. All things happen for a reason. I'm glad the plant will do some good and be a healing force.

That sucks! A family member? Not your Son I hope?
Will you wait a while and start again, or are you all done growing?

Such a shame with all those lights and equipment you have available to you now.

:(

That sucks! A family member? Not your Son I hope?
Will you wait a while and start again, or are you all done growing?

Such a shame with all those lights and equipment you have available to you now.

:(
It was Dale's brother. He lives below me and I was hoping the Critical Cure could be what we were looking for to treat his bipolar disorder. He's been off his meds too long.

It is frustrating, having all that equipment and not being able to use it right now, but I pulled back into the tiny closet and immediately dropped a seed for a Med GOM 1.0. We're seeing great results with that and I needed to get another going. Then I dropped another Dark Devil Auto and made plans with Tead to start a couple hempy buckets off to the side. I should be able to run a four plant perpetual under the Timber Vero 240.

We adapt and we do it quickly because we're survivors. Not growing at all wasn't an option. I'll bide my time until I have somewhere I can grow bigger. It's only a matter of time.

I made capsules with the olive oil extraction of the CBD Critical Cure. Some for me to take daily as a preventative, a batch for my daughter, who doesn't care for the taste of the vapped Med GOM 1.0, and a week's supply for one of my walking club buddies. She's interested in seeing if a low dose therapy will help her control anger issues with ADHD. I estimate the capsules hold at least 16 mg of CBD and 10 mg of THC each. No way to know the profile for sure. The days of testing are still ahead for many of us.

image14022.jpeg

The plant begins to heal its human recipients. The universe smiles, and Tim with it. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Okay, how did everyone do on their tribute plants? I know Dennise's is closed out, and I believe Sue as well. Pigeons? I'll have to read back.

Mine, Supergroomers', and CCOiler's are complete. I also completed one for Wild Jim, I need to find the pics of that too.

I will try to locate all of the pictures and post them here as I find them. I updated my grow thread with them, but didn't make it here with them. So sorry!

Thea (Custard Cream), got me about 2.5 oz. total. She was loaded thick with trichomes. I have several clones of her going and one just chopped yesterday and hanging for trimming. I will keep the clones going.

Motoco's Mirage (Blue Dream), was a much bigger pot and yielded over 4 oz. for CCOilers' tribute. YEY! I have a clone of her going too.

Gloria (Blue Blood), for Supergroomer, was just under 2 oz. yield. That is getting made into CCO next week. And a clone of that one going as well.

So, Tim.....I hope we did you proud and I sure wish I could send some to you.

We love ya dude! And miss you forever....

:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

I'll never be able to show my appreciation to this amazing man but I promise you Tim... I'll never stop trying to put out the message and I'll always try to pay it forward my friend... I miss you more than I'll ever be able to put into words... Bet heavens flowers are smelling better than ever... I love you my friend.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom