420 Motoco Memorial Grow - Community Journal - Tribute

It's a weird thing it is doing Rad... It's called a poly something another... Folks that recognized it posted up the info on my journal if you are interested.... I'm going to try and go ahead and take a clone because for some reason it only does it on one branch and I want to see what it will do if I clone it and grow a whole plant out of just that stem... it's in full flower so it will take forever and I've never taken a clone in flower I don't think so hopefully I will get it done.....:circle-of-love:

Could you reveg after harvest and then trim away the other branches?

I've not gotten a flowering clone to survive that I remember. I remember failing to clone a flowering top a few times.

Seems to me that Radogast does things with ABV, hopefully he'll pop in and either confirm or tell me where to go. :laugh:

My wife doesn't vape much lately - too many water pipes :)

We use ABV in brownie mix - tossed in with no other adjustments.

We use about 1/2 of a 35 mm film cannister (about 1.5 tablespoons) per batch of brownies.

Our ABV source is a MagicFlite - they recommend making edibles out of ABV, so we tried it :)

Yeaaaaaaa!!!! Ugly has actually retained something you smart people put out, even a "blind squirrel can find a nut every once in awhile" :)

Of course a blind squirrel finds nuts - they find them by smell more than sight.

I love putting a peanut on top of a glass top table - Gray squirrels run around under the table for several minutes looking for the source of the smell. Red squirrels figure it out in seconds :}

We slowed way down on feeding the birds and squirrels (because we are moving) so now one of our hand fed squirrels knocks on the back door looking for food. The squirrel and the cat stare at each other through the glass for 20-30 minutes every morning.

The Tribute Girls Today:

From left to right: Gloria, Motoco's Mirage, and CeeCee

Plants_5-11.jpg

Blue_Blood_5-11_1.jpg

Custard_Cream_5-11_1.jpg

blue_dream_5-11_2.jpg

custard_cream_5-11_2.jpg

blue_dream_5-11_1.jpg

blue_blood_5-11_3.jpg

blue_blood_5-11_2.jpg

5-11_bud_1.jpg

5-11_bud_2.jpg

5-11_bud_3.jpg

That's good to read. Cuz, I feel her "Daddy" looking over my shoulder when I tend to her. :laugh:

Hope you are doing well. I need to stop by and check out your veggie garden this week!

:thumb:

I need to update some pics there. The Tomatoes are begging to be moved outside, but it is still a little too cold at night here.

We have started a Community garden at my church and I will be using a good part of my plants there. The produce that we grow will be donated to the local food bank so they have fresh veggies to dispense. :circle-of-love::peace:

Your girls are looking great Sista, "Motoco's Mirage" is a lovely monster. :Namaste:

:love::cco::love:

I've not gotten a flowering clone to survive that I remember. I remember failing to clone a flowering top a few times.

:thanks: I don't know but I can't think of a reason that wouldn't work and I could just leave that branch with a bit of foliage left on it and strip the others and that should maybe just allow that branch to reveg... Rad I think that is what I will do instead of messing with the flowering clone....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

My recent flowering clones didn't make it either. Will try again soon.

However, yes..you can reveg after harvest. I've done it twice now, one of them gave me more bud on the reveg than it did on the original grow. I trimmed off all of the branches I had taken buds from and just left a few arms and the center main stem. It took a loooong time to come around though, and the new growth looked pretty wierd for a while, so be prepared for a plant taking up space for a while.

Am I understanding your question correctly?

Checking in with the CBD Critical Cure, now at Day 96 and preparing for her second CAT drench tomorrow, so we should begin to see some serious trichome development in the next couple weeks.

image12222.jpeg

image12183.jpeg

image12182.jpeg

Cajun warned me this one stinks during flowering. Maybe it's my soil, maybe it's me, but I don't find this to be true at all. I find her scent quite pleasing. It has a slight cheesy smell to it, I believe. I find myself smelling her all the time when I'm in there.

It reminded me of that statement that Dr Dustin Sulak keeps making about letting your nose lead you in your strain choice. I believe there might be something in this strain that my system needs. I'll have to keep some for myself. Exploring CBD strains is something of an adventure for me.

It's good to know we have a sponsor that can supply us with decent solvent. Excellent.

Well....despite putting a pork roast in the crock pot overnight, the smell in house was still pretty amusing this morning.

These girls 'tinky pew :laugh:

I think that I will be using either the Mars Hydro or the Budmaster unit for future flowering girls. I don't think the Smart Grow light does nearly as well during budding as the other two. The light spectrum just doesn't seem right to me. I'll utilize it for vegging when I have a lot of plants. Anyway, they are still doing well. I'm happy with them.

Not in any real order here, but this is the gang:

memorial_grow_2.jpg

memorial_grow_4.jpg

memorial_grow_5.jpg

memorial_grow_6.jpg

And some sugar shots. There are still a lot of white pistils pushing on Gloria, and Motoco's Mirage is steadily browning them and pulling them in. She's got a tall cola that I just couldn't get under control. Some of them are quite heavy and falling over. LOL
I did have to tie up a bit to keep them in the light footprint, and I turn them every couple of days to even it out.

memorial_grow_9.jpg

memorial_grow_8.jpg

memorial_grow_7.jpg

memorial_grow_10.jpg

Memorial_grow_1.jpg

Sue, nice update. Thank you. :)

And I'll be watching your video in a few days when my internet GB's are reloaded Pigeons!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom