Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

420-magazine-mobile986977984.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1096497755.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1074430616.jpg[/IMG
New Olive oil finally
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile63795571.jpg

Great job HizzyB, I love your setup
:bravo::cco::Namaste:

That's beautiful Hizzy. I keep looking at the small freezers, but there's only so much a girl can squeeze into a small apartment. Lol! I need to get an induction cooktop too. Those things rock!

You make me want to do a small batch myself. :laughtwo:

That's beautiful Hizzy. I keep looking at the small freezers, but there's only so much a girl can squeeze into a small apartment. Lol! I need to get an induction cooktop too. Those things rock!

You make me want to do a small batch myself. :laughtwo:

Hardest part is keeping the office clean

I also have a hard time making it and looking down
My necks wiped out

Let's get me some relief!!
Liquid soy lecithin is on the grocery list

Anyone have any URL's about eating better?
I eat fruits and veggies but I need better nutrition
Thinking of quitting the white sugar white flower and white bread?

Fighting for health is my main project

20 more xmas mornings with my fam is main goal

Your going to have a lot more then 20 Xmas's with your family. I believe in the CCO much more then that, and you will to just give your system time to adjust.
:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

I eat fruits and veggies but I need better nutrition
Thinking of quitting the white sugar white flower and white bread?

Fighting for health is my main project

20 more xmas mornings with my fam is main goal

I'd start out with cutting out the white bread and sugar - they are bigger offenders than white flour.

IMO, cutting out the nutritional worthless white bread is more important than changing out the pasta as a base for past sauce.

Refined sugar is practically a poison - well worth cutting back on. Buying sugar free peanut butter, eliminating doughnuts - you will have your hands full. I suggest you get that done first, before complicating your diet with more changes.

I think that will be next thing to quit lol

Cigs were the hardest so I should have a shit but then again

Sweets and black coffee is my vice now

I ain't giving up my coffee!! Lol

You have the will power. Black coffee isn't so much a vice as sugared and sweetened coffee.

Small, incremental dietary changes work better than temporary, "I'll be very, very good" diets.

You can sweeten the coffee with stevia. Lose the artificial sweeteners. And Rad's right, giving up highly processed bread is the smartest first move. There's no nutritional value in white bread.

Make small changes Hizzy, and give yourself time. Chew has me thinking of it as recreational eating vs eating for health. Not that I'm necessarily following that advice.

My mother taught me that one of the secrets is to weigh less every Jan 1st. Aside from my holidays in Phoenix with big eaters I manage to pull this off every year. Small changes followed by the time for them to become new habits. Be easy on yourself and be happy.

There ya go, SweetSue's personal plan: keep moving, stay joyful, eat smart. :cheesygrinsmiley: It only took me 63 years to get it down. :laughtwo:

I'd really like to add photos of all the activity going on here. Picture help,with the lessons we all get and give.
And sue and all group, my body is changing. I'm pretty sure it is the copious ingestion of chocolate with , first store bought oil, and now qwet cold oil. And, that is to skunk pharmacy, and lab rat, and so many' my last extraction was performed sequential, clean;y and each pour evaporated separately, put into cute little container, and measured 9wieght0 and small,bit toasted up some ona knife I wanted to see it. First pour is not at all like the ..last pour. And then inhaled in yocum vape for quick evaluation. Look if it cooks nice and smokes, then it
Tastes good or not. This last one was delicious...I used 10 grams of strawberry cough, and the taste went to the oil. More..
Total was 26.75 grams, decreed, 230 +/-5...42 minute total time. ...it struck me then the pour get cooked as it evaporates decarb if again..

I did 15 minutes icy cold 0-4 F , pour off, refill, 100 ml. 15 minutes. Pour, refill, 75ml, 12 hours, poured off.
I would have been done...read skunks last posts on his site notes.
Ok added 10ml distilled water, teaspoon and a bit. Added drop,ethanol...sat for 24 hours.. poured through frozen steel,filter, fast ice throw out, rest went brought to evaporate.... I refroze this..refiltered ice,hardly any, so,this was hydrous ethanol extraction at 0 f, with water...hydras.. so the extract contained stuff that froze, it was removed. The rest went to evap. This evap,is very different than the typical. It takes longer. The liquid is not ethanol, nor water, doesn't freeze, smells wonderful, terpines of weed. Doesn't burn well at all! Doesn't vape well at all, doesn't have known effect. Did not ingest as it seems like the crap,you clean out of your smoking pipe witha betterScent since it wasn't burnt,ever. Only extracted. So it's resin of cannabis. Completely different. Idk what it's good for.. if you have idea, and want some please ask..
The other three pours..first one was way better than any I ever bought t 50,60,u0,100 gram.. this is beetr. I got 3 grams 15 minute 1.0
Second pour refilled 15 minute cold, 350 mg. Lgood as first, slightly harsher. Phyco active ..
third... 12 hours,next day,ethanol cold, 250 mg. Active.. harsher yet again less extract.

Fourth was water ethena; cold ..oddd.

Anyway, I eat the cannabis to get 100s mg each day. I like a smoke,that much you have to eat I think?? Joint is only good for 50 75 100 mg in you max best case. So 7 joints a day.. it's been done....lol . But. Eating this has a different effect. I noticed it helps my gut first. Then few weeks ago, my disabling 22 hours a day pain, is gone. I was shocked.

Since then, I've completed things left from October 2013.. post surgery I,couldn't do diddly.
Fast forward..through horrible periods of .....I don't want to go back to,that life again... I can live again. I never thought that would,happen. That this persists for now several weeks. I've made another batch of chocolates and I correlate all,of this to in teased ingestion of thc in chocolate. I have the following pharmaceutical to deal with;

Morphine we 30 mg slow release 2 a day. I keep,this as it's the slowest 'weakest'. Every three day I forget one morphine. I only know it's missed from the pill count and I feel withdrawn if it goes to long. Ok ima herion addict,too. I knew that.
Roxycodone 30 mg, four times a day.. I take it when I remember or feel herion monkey. My plan is, I only take 1/2 at a time ever now, and I take 2 pills a day for last week. That's diverting 60 mg/day 420 mg/week of roxycodone. Fast acting morphine synthic.
Soma..350 mg, 4 time.. muscle relaxer. I take all four. Muscle cramps around old nerve damage is still t;here. But I can live with that. You get tight muscle cramp in middle of night, move funny, morning.. oddly, I have been yoga and with more time, I have built muscle. I'm weak but I have turned that corner no feel strong. Soma helps new muscle chill.

I stop taking Valium..... 10 mg.three, and to stop that gabapetin 300mg, three time a day. This gaba/lyrical type drug.. amazing. Helps epilepsy.. helps,the pain of nerve damage too. It was killing me slowly. Hair falling,out, scalp eyelashes. Stomach ripped up, stopped the pain and helped get me off Valium, I guess. Well now off all,this crap entirely.....

So..for,non disease, non accident related neuropathy causing sciatica,left sided, post surgery, with non obtrusive spine implants..i.e. I can do,yoga, flex. If I lift the compression will hurt so I'm not fixed. Icanfwel exacrly,where it's afu now. It just doesn't put me down after I'm standing for 10 minutes, anymore.. my life is not spooned out in 15 minute sequence,that end reclining in throbbing pain.. for years people. Decades... this has stopped.. besides you all. I feel,like,thanking someone.

Thank YOU...CANNABIS
It saved my,life by making livable again.

Ok pictures....... got,to,show,you lol,this.'and I went crazy for lost time, wanted to plant desert citrus n pistachio for ever.
I 'have received and repotted, two citrus. Pink lemonade tree. It flowered today.... so it made it..mail order plant. Way cheaper..they sometimes die..ok 2 for w I got the blood Moro orange too. It's showing new growth.

I got close up off thc just showing on leaf surface, beautiful.

I purchased, picked up i truck a red wood pergola to expand patio covered area to grow more.. stuff...

The list goes on..

An unnamed colonel asked my a guestion , and the follow up is written scientific work. That's what I actually do,with the scientific traning....

Ok..rambling post, comes to an end.

I'll figure out photos...

Thanks everybody..marc

Marc.... :hug:

You're a survivor for sure, like so many of us. Enjoy your chocolates. :laughtwo:

Thank you for the in depth on your oil. Well done. :high-five: It's the effectiveness of the regimen that had me smiling the broadest. I'd have cheered, but the BIL's apartment is right beneath mine and he's asleep. Lol! I cheered quietly. :battingeyelashes:

I look forward to you figuring out pictures. Cannafan did an excellent tutorial on it. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Testing out a new indica and it just told me it's bedtime. :laughtwo: You take care Marc. :hug:

LVMarc42,

:party:You've come a long ways in under two months.:party:

I know you are smart, please don't get ahead of yourself getting off the pharmaceuticals.
Get off them, yes get off them, but set a reasonable goal. Is it 6 months? is it 4 months, I don't know.
To be totally off in 2 months might be too quick. It took a long time to get your dosages so high, it will take time for your body to get low and then nothing.

Only said out of concern that you don't hurt yourself.

:party: Congratulations :party:

hey everyone .. i want to join this cafe to sit back and relax.. Hello to all Cannabis Oil Users.

:welcome: John. :hug: Find a comfy spot and stretch the legs out. Good to meet you. I take it you're an oil consumer as well? Make your own? :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom