Fallen Warrior - Tim aka 420 Motoco

If I was able to name a bean in Tim's honor it would be "grá síoraí" - feel free to google it :)

This is my first post on 420. I had been following Tim's thread on tacking, trying to learn as much as possible, as I have cancer and want to begin CO treatments. I wish I had known Tim personally; what a wonderful human being, to have touched so many lives and hearts!
:Namaste:

Thanks supergroomer!
I have a question for sweetsue: sue, do you put confetti in your Christmas cards?
:peace:

Well merryali, that's got to be the oddest question I've come across. :laughtwo: The short answer, "No." Lol! I don't send cards out.

Welcome to our community. Can we be of any assistance Ali? That was an assumption on my part, so forgive any overstep. You mentioned cancer, and I keep my eye on a couple threads that may help you find answers. cajuncelt has a thread on developing a cancer protocol that incorporates techniques to increase bioavailibility, essentially more bang for your buck. We can easily link you up to that when you're ready.

Never mind, I grabbed it for you. You have enough to be concerned with. :battingeyelashes:

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

We also have a study hall running on cannabis oils where a bunch of brilliant minds that frequently take my breath away throw themselves into the exploration of what cannabis oils are doing in our bodies and how we can improve that action. I have a link to that in my signature line at the bottom of this post.

Please, ask anything. This band of dedicated warriors is here to help, in any way we can.

Well merryali, that's got to be the oddest question I've come across. :laughtwo: The short answer, "No." Lol! I don't send cards out.

Welcome to our community. Can we be of any assistance Ali? That was an assumption on my part, so forgive any overstep. You mentioned cancer, and I keep my eye on a couple threads that may help you find answers. cajuncelt has a thread on developing a cancer protocol that incorporates techniques to increase bioavailibility, essentially more bang for your buck. We can easily link you up to that when you're ready.

Never mind, I grabbed it for you. You have enough to be concerned with. :battingeyelashes:

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

We also have a study hall running on cannabis oils where a bunch of brilliant minds that frequently take my breath away throw themselves into the exploration of what cannabis oils are doing in our bodies and how we can improve that action. I have a link to that in my signature line at the bottom of this post.

Please, ask anything. This band of dedicated warriors is here to help, in any way we can.

Oh Lord, LOL!! That silly question....I used to work with a woman named Sue, and I called her "sweet Sue". She was as lovely, good hearted, lively & spirited as you are, and although we haven't even spoken a word to one another in 24 years, we still exchange Christmas cards. It never fails that there is a sprinkling of confetti hearts in the card (and then all over the floor!):blalol:
We didn't get a card from her this Christmas, and before I read your dear, late husband's name, I just had a feeling that you were her. So now I know......Please accept my condolences about Dale. I haven't read about your circumstances leading up to that, but I will. My 1st husband passed away a year after our divorce and the week that I announced my engagement to my current husband. (RIP Joseph)
Thank you for your suggestions and links. Right now my biggest obstacle is attainability (and navigating these threads!!) You are all wonderful people!

Oh Lord, LOL!! That silly question....I used to work with a woman named Sue, and I called her "sweet Sue". She was as lovely, good hearted, lively & spirited as you are, and although we haven't even spoken a word to one another in 24 years, we still exchange Christmas cards. It never fails that there is a sprinkling of confetti hearts in the card (and then all over the floor!):blalol:
We didn't get a card from her this Christmas, and before I read your dear, late husband's name, I just had a feeling that you were her. So now I know......Please accept my condolences about Dale. I haven't read about your circumstances leading up to that, but I will. My 1st husband passed away a year after our divorce and the week that I announced my engagement to my current husband. (RIP Joseph)
Thank you for your suggestions and links. Right now my biggest obstacle is attainability (and navigating these threads!!) You are all wonderful people!

There you are. :laughtwo: Great story. Thanks for sharing. Made me giggle. Get yourself over to the study hall girl. We have work to do. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you for the condolences. I like to think he's proud of who I became without him by physically by my side.

I am quite SURE that he is proud of you! See you in study hall........

OK..a confession here: Back in my day, when we had study hall in high school, we were outside the building, around the corner, smokin' our doobies.....The school was kind enough to put a bench out there! (was for cig smoker's......yeah sure...:goodjob: LOL)

FYI: just came from study hall. Way way too much for me right now.......eyes are tired, brain; even moreso. Ass hurts from sitting, reading all day & night! Found out your age though! LOL. I will be 63 on Friday the 13th....this coming week......this is a "do or die" situation for me. I'll try again, with fresh eyes tomorrow.
Hugs & thanks,
Ali (yes, you were right...very intuitive!)
:thanks:
nite nite

FYI: just came from study hall. Way way too much for me right now.......eyes are tired, brain; even moreso. Ass hurts from sitting, reading all day & night! Found out your age though! LOL. I will be 63 on Friday the 13th....this coming week......this is a "do or die" situation for me. I'll try again, with fresh eyes tomorrow.
Hugs & thanks,
Ali (yes, you were right...very intuitive!)
:thanks:
nite nite

Ali, honey, don't try reading all the way through the study hall. Come to the last page and join us in real time. We'll help you find the answers way faster that way.

The study hall is a repository for information, but it's also very active on a day-to-day basis. We don't mind tracking info for you. You have enough to concern yourself with. :hug: :love:

am on my way to study hall! LOL....again, read all day. Called everyone & anyone I know who "might" have a source for me..came up empty. Called my sis-in-law in AL., they used to grow.....not anymore, and ended up spending $100 on an inversion table for her! (HUH???) Oh well.....we all do for those that need doing for, right? Is there an emoticon for "pushover"????:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom