Fallen Cannabis Warrior: Jim Lacquement aka CajunCelt

I was so saddened to see the news about Jim
I am really going to miss you star ,, our Cajun brother from Celtish origins
Loved your posting your growing an most your passion and great sense of humor
Journey well like CCOiler said I reckon he is a blazin with Moto
Love you Cajun put a word in for me will you bro I need some one to speak for me when its my turn
Love you lots
What a wonderous person a real HUMAN :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Love you, Cajun, forever :love::love:

Sounds like he did a lot for the forum
Never knew him personally

RIP

Smoke a fatty with the other good people who left us too soon

The earth has lost a solid man, my heart hurts for his family and friends. Never met face to face, but our several emails informed he was a special person. May his passion for cannabis treatments help others in their time of need.

Peace to CajunCelts (Jim) family, shine on Brother Jim, his presence here will be greatly missed.

Keith

Nothing but RESPECT for the Man... I've only posted on his threads once or twice and we sent afew private messages about these problems we both were dealing with. He struck me as one solid ass Dude. The kind I'd have over for a joint and a drink... It's a shame he didn't get enough time here.. Hopefully he has a new garden started where ever he is,, and the climate is great for longer flowering sativas. And pain is a thing of the past.
Stay down with your bad ass CC,, and Keepem Green

My condolences to Cajun's family and his friends here on 420. I didn't know him much as we travelled on different threads but I know that he was loved here so my heart goes out to all of you.

:circle-of-love:

Damn such a young age for someone so willing to live... R.I.P... I've been pretty depressed lately about death and can't get it out of my damn head even in my dreams every night for months now... Such a shame that someone so amazing at so many things just ceases to exist. Thankfully he had kids though to share his memories and I'm sure they will grow up to be just like him and hopefully they get to LEGALLY grow buds the size of the magnificent buds their father grew. I'm sure wherever he is he is at peace and hopefully watching y'all. Cancer runs through my family too and with me not having health insurance I'm always worried. First thing I'll do when I get insurance is without a doubt get a full checkup.

Cajun's passing has not been sitting well with me....but then I have not had a background with death......incredible how someone I have never met has had caused me such a hard time allowing me to deal with his passing....I miss you, Cajun....

Back
Top Bottom