Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hello to All
On Sept. 29th 2014 I was diagnosed with stage 1 cancer. Motoco helped me with the tacking process as I can not stand crawling out of my skin or what is described as the euphoria effect of THC. I further developed my own process that worked for me. No euphoria at all unless I got carless. My PSA was 10.6 so I started the oil in late December. I went to the Dr. Last week for follow up blood work. Just got the results today. PSA now 1.2 yes that is correct 1.2. Thank God for RSO. I did not have my prostate removed as the Dr. Suggested.
Thank you Motoco for all your help. I will not have to use the oil every day now just use as a maintenance dose once a week.
I will write out my tacking procedure if anybody wants it. I know most people can deal with the euphoria so it may not be needed.
Thanks 420 magazine, without you I would still have prostate cancer or chemo to kill it.

Hi rfrains,

Great news! So glad you didn't have your prostate removed! It is so easy to heal non euphoric, better yet, to heal with a wellness feeling :).
You still should dose a grain of rice a day for preventive maintenance for 30 days. This insures it is all gone and is well worth the 30 days. It will only help with other things also such as blood pressure, sugar levels, etc. Better safe than sorry.

Please post your way of dosing. I've tried a piece of cracker with a dab between the gum and cheek, worked great until I swallowed it before it got to the CB1 receptors, no need to mention what happened. Also tried parchment paper and listerine strips. All in all nothing beats a clean tack as it works like a time release and while learning one of the safest ways also. But, whatever works for the individual especially not getting high. As a sidenote; not a matter of handling the euphoria it is not conducive to healing properly.

So happy for you rfrains! Now back to living life large! Keep in mind the concentrated oil does so much more than take care of cancer. Its the key to a healthy life no matter how old (as long as you can walk) the oil will repair glands, fixes DNA misinformation (chemical unbalance) and if not permanently damaged repairs major organs.

I concur, without 420 Magazine we wouldn't have a place like we have for awareness!

Thank you for the update rfrains! These testimonials help those who are on the fence. It helps so much more than you know.

Best regards,

:goodjob::Namaste:

Hello to All
On Sept. 29th 2014 I was diagnosed with stage 1 cancer. Motoco helped me with the tacking process as I can not stand crawling out of my skin or what is described as the euphoria effect of THC. I further developed my own process that worked for me. No euphoria at all unless I got carless. My PSA was 10.6 so I started the oil in late December. I went to the Dr. Last week for follow up blood work. Just got the results today. PSA now 1.2 yes that is correct 1.2. Thank God for RSO. I did not have my prostate removed as the Dr. Suggested.
Thank you Motoco for all your help. I will not have to use the oil every day now just use as a maintenance dose once a week.
I will write out my tacking procedure if anybody wants it. I know most people can deal with the euphoria so it may not be needed.
Thanks 420 magazine, without you I would still have prostate cancer or chemo to kill it.

Congratulations rfrains2014, and thank you for coming back and giving your update to your 420 Magazine family. :cheer::party::circle-of-love:

And congratulations to you Motoco for helping another person in need. :Namaste::love:

Hello Motoco -

I have read this entire thread and am both elated and confused - unlike you I have scoured the web to find cannabis oil solutions for my stage IV prostate cancer - feel almost like I've listened to the old Firesign Theater: "Everything You Know is Wrong." I found a ton of information - much of it very conflicting - other than the general belief that CO can indeed treat (cure?) cancers. How I wish that we had spent the last 75 years truly researching medical uses of this plant instead of demonizing it. As it is we are all a generation of guniea pigs doing our best to develop protocols that are truly effective.

Quick stats - 58 years old, diagnosed with stage IV prostate cancer (it had metasaisized to one lymph node) - no surgery was possible and have been on hormonal therapy (lupron and casodex) since diagnosis (October, 2013). I have a quite good doctor and am in a clinical trial at a well-respected cancer institute. They are good and caring people but even they will admit that they offer no cures and are only prolonging a long slow dance that I do not wish to participate in. I have already pretty much ruled out any radiation or chemotherapy.

I am not in a medical-friendly state but I've been able to participate in the Oregon mmj program. I have access to a very wide variety of strains as well as a variety of oils - all with appropriate lab tests. I do not wish to make my own oils but prefer to purchase them though the dispensaries. In July, 2014 I began a 90-day/60-gram protocol of a fairly high CBD oil - all of it orally (capsules). In November, 2014 I began the same protocol with a high THC oil - again orally at the beginning and adding suppositories late in the cycle.

I have a 70-gram supply of oil on hand and am about to embark on a new attack and now I read about tacking - all new to me. I do have some basic questions....

Early in this thread as well as in other threads you seemed to acknowledge the "gram-a-day" guideline - that tacking was done to get the medicine to the right receptors (and eliminate euphoria) and then you injested either orally or rectally the rest of the gram amount. As time has gone by it seems that you speak more in terms of 7-9 grains a day all by tacking? So I'm confused on recommended dosage - do you advocate only the 7 or so grains per day via tacking or the tacking in addition to other methods?

I will start tacking and I think I can figure it out - you've provided many times the suggested oils for the tacking protocol and although at the time my supply is all a high THC indica that will just have to do until late June when I can broaden the variety.

I should also say that avoiding the euphoria is not a huge concern of mine - I am a living testament that smoking mj does not prevent cancer since I've been pretty much a daily user for over 40 years. My dear wife may have a different opinion but for the most part I can deal with a bit of euphoria (in fact I keep my portable vaporizer handy in the evenings). I am blissfully retired so if I just need to hunker down and be high for a couple of months I can do that.

Almost universally I hear that suppositories are essential for prostate cancer - your thoughts?

I want to beat this SOB - hopefully you can help.

hendo

Hello Motoco -

I have read this entire thread and am both elated and confused - unlike you I have scoured the web to find cannabis oil solutions for my stage IV prostate cancer - feel almost like I've listened to the old Firesign Theater: "Everything You Know is Wrong." I found a ton of information - much of it very conflicting - other than the general belief that CO can indeed treat (cure?) cancers. How I wish that we had spent the last 75 years truly researching medical uses of this plant instead of demonizing it. As it is we are all a generation of guniea pigs doing our best to develop protocols that are truly effective.

Quick stats - 58 years old, diagnosed with stage IV prostate cancer (it had metasaisized to one lymph node) - no surgery was possible and have been on hormonal therapy (lupron and casodex) since diagnosis (October, 2013). I have a quite good doctor and am in a clinical trial at a well-respected cancer institute. They are good and caring people but even they will admit that they offer no cures and are only prolonging a long slow dance that I do not wish to participate in. I have already pretty much ruled out any radiation or chemotherapy.

I am not in a medical-friendly state but I've been able to participate in the Oregon mmj program. I have access to a very wide variety of strains as well as a variety of oils - all with appropriate lab tests. I do not wish to make my own oils but prefer to purchase them though the dispensaries. In July, 2014 I began a 90-day/60-gram protocol of a fairly high CBD oil - all of it orally (capsules). In November, 2014 I began the same protocol with a high THC oil - again orally at the beginning and adding suppositories late in the cycle.

I have a 70-gram supply of oil on hand and am about to embark on a new attack and now I read about tacking - all new to me. I do have some basic questions....

Early in this thread as well as in other threads you seemed to acknowledge the "gram-a-day" guideline - that tacking was done to get the medicine to the right receptors (and eliminate euphoria) and then you injested either orally or rectally the rest of the gram amount. As time has gone by it seems that you speak more in terms of 7-9 grains a day all by tacking? So I'm confused on recommended dosage - do you advocate only the 7 or so grains per day via tacking or the tacking in addition to other methods?

I will start tacking and I think I can figure it out - you've provided many times the suggested oils for the tacking protocol and although at the time my supply is all a high THC indica that will just have to do until late June when I can broaden the variety.

I should also say that avoiding the euphoria is not a huge concern of mine - I am a living testament that smoking mj does not prevent cancer since I've been pretty much a daily user for over 40 years. My dear wife may have a different opinion but for the most part I can deal with a bit of euphoria (in fact I keep my portable vaporizer handy in the evenings). I am blissfully retired so if I just need to hunker down and be high for a couple of months I can do that.

Almost universally I hear that suppositories are essential for prostate cancer - your thoughts?

hendo

Hi hendo,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! To clarify; not knowing the potency of the concentrated oil, how it is made/processed that people purchase a 'gram' a day is an average. The mention I made about 6-7 grains of rice a day was from a local I helped with stage 1V prostate cancer (mets everywhere) and used this regimen. The potency of the flower was over 26-27% potency. He used no suppositories. Two other locals followed the same regimen. One with throat cancer (stage II) and one liver (stage iV). I made a mention it was high grade potency and for awareness purposes wanted to make a statement that potency content is important. The mention you made about using more methods besides 'tacking' was a reference to how you can take larger amounts without euphoria. Sometimes in an active thread as this one it was to reply to someone elses post or discussion with another member. I only encourage 'tacking' unless you cannot for whatever reason. Some cannot stand the taste of the bitter cannabinoids. All the people who treat themselves in my local community its 'tacking' only unless they try something else like getting on the 'net' bandwagon because that is what everybody says it must be true. Honestly, do you think it was true it would be on the net? The mass confusion is on purpose. If everyone could heal themselves where would that leave the big pharma's? Why is this true then? This thread was started for those sent home to pass and still want a chance to live. When you are released from the Medical system you have a right to fend for yourself as Western Medicine failed. The system in place is what it is. The side effect of Chemoradiation is cancer. Its the best they got or the best they want. In my opinion, good choice on your part.

Digesting, suppositories is all over the web. As you have found out what is on the web doesn't mean it works. Hopefully some members who have digested, used suppositories, capsules, etc. can pipe in on their outcomes treating cancers. You must of read threads here that they did suppositories and they were not effective. It is not a matter of not minding the euphoria, it is the healing properties between digesting and gum absorption via 'tacking'. Again hopefully someone will chime in who like you digested/suppositories. This method gets to your receptors in the CB1 region via bioaccessibility into your bloodstream and done correctly no euphoria (exactly what you want while healing). Cancer cells need blood to thrive so the cannabinoids will get to the cancer cells regardless of location and kill them. Keep in mind a lot of people came off of well known sites because of extreme euphoria or their cancer treatment regimen wasn't working. They tried this and it worked. In fact this seems like a last chance resort it seems.

Hopefully you can get something else besides Indica coming up. It will help immensely. Although Indica is great for sleep, not so much for daytime activities. When tacking Indica it is a fine line between euphoria and complete body relax. The difference is a clear head but you still feel like being on the couch which promotes depression. Just wanted to give you a heads up, again, it is important to take it correctly for max healing.

Any issues with 'tracking' properly, let me know. Most all the dispensaries carry Indica because they know no better. There is a really good dispensary with the correct strains in Washington if you're in the northern part of Oregon? Without a high end Sativa oil for the daytime it is a trick to know if you're 'tacking' correctly. The more you absorb through your gums the quicker and more efficient the heal ( important redundant point).

Lets do this and get you healed this go around. Last mention; If you don't feel like the oil is doing much compared to digesting suppositories it is not supposed too. Do not try a whole grain of rice at once, break it down and make sure it 'tack's' to the gum. Otherwise it is the same as digesting. I imagine you know the drill. Eat first, then dose. Any other questions please ask. I'm off tomorrow. A gentleman about 3-4 post up just healed prostate and no suppositories. Even though it was registered stage I I'm not buying that if the Dr. wanted to do surgery. He 'tacked' (gum absorption) out of the gate. As you know, a strict regimen is required. Cancer hates a good protocol but loves inconsistency. Hope this helps.

Best,

Motoco

Thanks Motoco - I will start with the tacking and let you know how it goes.

I do have access through family to the Washington state dispensaries - perhaps you could send me a PM with the dispensary/blend recommendation.

Just to be certain that I understand - I am assuming that there is no difference in the medicinal properties of THC/CBD etc. between sativas and indicas - just the resulting effects?

Thank you for all you do for everyone.

hendo

Hi everyone!
Did anyone hear about reishi mashroom? It is another treatment for cancer patients. I was wondering if you can take cannabis oil and reishi mushrooms at te same time.

Hi everyone!
Did anyone hear about reishi mashroom? It is another treatment for cancer patients. I was wondering if you can take cannabis oil and reishi mushrooms at te same time.

Never heard of it. I've used mushrooms in the past but for different reasons. My opinion? I would just do the concentrated oil the correct way first. If you 'google' cancer cures there are 'thousands' out there. Many of these might be preventive maintenance and you have to take 'absorbent' amounts of 'whatever' to be effective. The Wife and I have found doing multiple treatments leave most people confused on 'what' is working and what 'isn't' working. Certainly can understand your thought process after two attempts. CBD alone didn't work and digesting didn't work. Do the oil correctly and it will work this go around. This is the only thing you will need, not just for 'cancer' but for complete wellness. Taken correctly you will feel better in short order than you did before you had cancer. By the way, do you know the percentage of Sativa in your oil you have now?

In your first post you mentioned all of the misinformation on the web. Sadly, that is why it is there. To get people going in the 'wrong' direction without concern for 'human' life. This is the power of the big Pharma's, money over life. They have known the 'healing' power of the concentrated oils since they went around and destroyed scientific evidence back in the 20's & 30's. Bottom line; they still have two 'knocks' on the concentrated oil, 'no scientific evidence' and 'short term memory loss'. One is true and the other was destroyed. It is OK to digest, capsules/edibles, suppositories and sublingual, why it is all over the net. Gum absorption is the 'healer'. Most have heard about it, but few know how to use it correctly. See what research you can find out about it. Scientist are locked down on research on this also. They don't even know how one way you can go to the moon and the other way you clear headed, bright eyed and bushy tailed while healing (Sativa dominant for the daytime). Yet the FDA can approve 'man made meds' at the drop of a hat.

Your correct; THC/CBD is needed for the heal, Sativa/Indica is the feeling 'up/down'. The importance of the feeling however plays a 'huge' role in positive mindset while healing. We are working on getting the info of the dispensary for you. It is easier to get 'quality' flowers and make your own oil and know the quality of the oil you have. Its much safer than most would think using a 100% Organic Corn Ethyl Alcohol that completely evaporates leaving nothing but cannabinoids. If you change your mind I would gladly link you everything you would need from A-Z shipped to your front door. Actually it is quite fun and 'upstairs' it gives you great confidence knowing your oil is 'superior' to anything purchased. You will quickly realize the 20-50 $ for a gram of oil cannot match the potency of your own oil. You want it right this time around compadre.

Best regards

Good Morning Motoco - I'm thinking here that you have confused me with Kondi? I've not asked anything about mushrooms.

I understand that making my own oil is preferable but for a couple of reasons it is just not practical at the present time.

Thank you again.

Hendo

Good Morning Motoco - I'm thinking here that you have confused me with Kondi? I've not asked anything about mushrooms.

I understand that making my own oil is preferable but for a couple of reasons it is just not practical at the present time.

Thank you again.

Hendo

Your correct! lol Well just in case, lol. Hopefully the mushrooms were not of the psychedelic type. I'm trying to imagine taking the oil wrong while 'tripping' on mushrooms. Roger about not making your own oil. Thanks for the heads up :thumb:

Hi Folks,
I am treating prostate cancer late stage, last PSA was 51. To date, I have refused other Medical treatments.

Motoco and Mo have made it possible to start my journey of curing myself. Without their help I would still be searching the web and getting more confused by the day. I was about to give up and they pointed the way step by step. It couldn't have gone any smoother. I purchased everything I needed and wasted nothing on what was not needed.

After Motoco sent me a list of what to purchase for my equipment, the strains I needed to make my oil and Mo showed me how to 'tack' properly.

I got started dosing April 6, 2015.

For the first week a daytime dose of a dot about 1/8 grain of rice at 11am and 2pm then at evening a dose of Indica at bedtime. I was unable to locate a 90-95% pure Indica for night time oil before I started dosing. So I used a vapor pen for the first week. I have since located the Indica flowers and will extract it tonight.

Now that I have gotten the hang of everything I will be starting to increase my dosage.

Starting the second week (April 13, 2015) I have increased my dose to ½ grain dots and using the following schedule:

1st dose; after breakfast tack 2 dots (back to back) thoroughly.
2nd dose; 2 hours after breakfast 2 dots thoroughly.
3nd tack; after lunch tack 2 dots thoroughly.-
4rd tack; 2 hours after lunch, tack 2 dots thoroughly.
5th tack; 1-2 hours before bed, tack 1-2 dots of Indica thoroughly.

I am doing better than I could of imagined. I feel great. It is hard to believe you can be healing serious aliments and feel so good and healthy.

After reviewing the oil tutorial and Skyping with Motoco and Mo my Son and I easily made the oil and it turned out perfect pulling 4 grams per ounce of quality oil.

I am feeling alert and motivated during the day and each day seems like another great day and I now look forward to them. I'm sleeping better than in a long long time . I got my hope back.

One of my major worries with using Concentrated Cannabis Oil was the euphoric "high". I do not enjoy couch-lock and with Motoco and Mo's system I am doing all the recommended doses with none of the euphoria. That has been a very big deal for me.

Thanks to Motoco and Mo, they are the best!

BA2BB

Hi Folks,
I am treating prostate cancer late stage, last PSA was 51. To date, I have refused other Medical treatments.

Motoco and Mo have made it possible to start my journey of curing myself. Without their help I would still be searching the web and getting more confused by the day. I was about to give up and they pointed the way step by step. It couldn't have gone any smoother. I purchased everything I needed and wasted nothing on what was not needed.

After Motoco sent me a list of what to purchase for my equipment, the strains I needed to make my oil and Mo showed me how to 'tack' properly.

I got started dosing April 6, 2015.

For the first week a daytime dose of a dot about 1/8 grain of rice at 11am and 2pm then at evening a dose of Indica at bedtime. I was unable to locate a 90-95% pure Indica for night time oil before I started dosing. So I used a vapor pen for the first week. I have since located the Indica flowers and will extract it tonight.

Now that I have gotten the hang of everything I will be starting to increase my dosage.

Starting the second week (April 13, 2015) I have increased my dose to ½ grain dots and using the following schedule:

1st dose; after breakfast tack 2 dots (back to back) thoroughly.
2nd dose; 2 hours after breakfast 2 dots thoroughly.
3nd tack; after lunch tack 2 dots thoroughly.-
4rd tack; 2 hours after lunch, tack 2 dots thoroughly.
5th tack; 1-2 hours before bed, tack 1-2 dots of Indica thoroughly.

I am doing better than I could of imagined. I feel great. It is hard to believe you can be healing serious aliments and feel so good and healthy.

After reviewing the oil tutorial and Skyping with Motoco and Mo my Son and I easily made the oil and it turned out perfect pulling 4 grams per ounce of quality oil.

I am feeling alert and motivated during the day and each day seems like another great day and I now look forward to them. I'm sleeping better than in a long long time . I got my hope back.

One of my major worries with using Concentrated Cannabis Oil was the euphoric "high". I do not enjoy couch-lock and with Motoco and Mo's system I am doing all the recommended doses with none of the euphoria. That has been a very big deal for me.

Thanks to Motoco and Mo, they are the best!

BA2BB

Hi BA2BB,

It was our pleasure! It makes shopping so easy doesn't it, lol. I cannot add anything of what you spoke. This is exactly how you are supposed to feel while healing. Your Son is a blessing and is so refreshing seeing the bond you guys have. Sounds ridiculous to feel healthy while you're healing serious aliments, but as you have experienced, its true. This is how Mo and I wake up every morning, looking forward to the start of a new day and we look forward to the nighttime as well, lol. It really makes it fun when everything comes together right. Your doing great!

Cheers & happy healing
Motoco

Congratulations rfrains2014, and thank you for coming back and giving your update to your 420 Magazine family. :cheer::party::circle-of-love:

And congratulations to you Motoco for helping another person in need. :Namaste::love:

OK so here is how I tack.......

I dry my gums then place cotton balls between my cheeks and gums back far enough that they do not touch the area I tack. I believe this keeps the oil from being swallowed before the CBD receptacles are set. I use a tooth pick the flat end. I use it to spread the oil thin on my gum. I believe it is absorbed faster. I never could get all the oil off my finger. I do get a small head rush every time but not the full euphoria effect and only lasts a few minutes. I do not swallow for 30 minutes. This may be shorter or longer for people but 30 minutes for me assures I get no euphoria effect. You will have to decide for yourself. I apply a small amount about a 1/4 rice grain size. Then I apply more on the 2nd. tack. There is no science to this as everybody's body is different. All I know is the OIL works as it lowered my PSA from 10.6 to 1.2. I truly believe God gave us this wonderful herb to heal and prevent cancer. I'm living proof it works......

I dry my gums then place cotton balls between my cheeks and gums back far enough that they do not touch the area I tack. I believe this keeps the oil from being swallowed before the CBD receptacles are set. I use a tooth pick the flat end. I use it to spread the oil thin on my gum. I believe it is absorbed faster. I never could get all the oil off my finger. I do get a small head rush every time but not the full euphoria effect and only lasts a few minutes. I do not swallow for 30 minutes. This may be shorter or longer for people but 30 minutes for me assures I get no euphoria effect. You will have to decide for yourself. I apply a small amount about a 1/4 rice grain size. Then I apply more on the 2nd. tack. There is no science to this as everybody's body is different. All I know is the OIL works as it lowered my PSA from 10.6 to 1.2. I truly believe God gave us this wonderful herb to heal and prevent cancer. I'm living proof it works......

I think your awesome rfrains2014, thank you for sharing your style of tacking. :adore:

"IF YOUR NOT TACKING, YOUR NOT HEALING"

Nice post rfrains!

You are correct, there is no science to this but one thing's for sure its gum absorption for the win. Thank you for sharing your technique with us. As mentioned prior I've tried different methods also when I started out. The dams using cotton balls making sure you didn't swallow was one I haven't heard about. I'm going to hear it from a 'friend' about the toothpick, lol. He uses the toothpick part also. I've been trying to get him to tack with his finger, that is out the window now, lol. Whatever works for the individual is key and the bottom line. After your method I'm pretty sure there isn't more. The biggest part to pay attention too is 'no swallowing'. Thirty minutes is 'long' for me but Mo and I have been tacking for quite some time and haven't even made a 'boo boo' in a long long time. Again I have another friend who doesn't swallow for 30 minutes and I'm sure I'm going to hear from him today also, lol. I know some have trouble 'tacking' with the finger but once learned to us it is the best control and also the least non-euphoric method we know doing two small dots and following up 15 minutes later with the main dose. The important thing is you're healed, you didn't get 'high' and you added a method 'cotton balls' as dam's. You kicked C's butt!

Again rfrains, glad you came back in and gave your testimonial, it goes a long way in helping others. We also share the same 'belief' why this 'miracle' medicine is on earth but for so many more ailments than people realize. God made this for us and the big Pharma's took it away. We are taking it back, saving a life at a time. Great job compadre! Remember; follow up is a grain of rice a day for 30 days. Mo says Hi to you guys and bet your Wife was a 'happy' camper :).

Warmest regards,

Motoco

Hello Motoco -

hendo

Hi Hendo,
I wanted you to know that there has been awesome progress and success using CO to treat prostate cancer.
Good luck/Bon Chance my friend. I feel your come to the right place.

Motoco, I just love you and the vast information you give to all of the people that ask of you. You are a man among men. :adore:

FSC, good job on over coming your fears with your father. I have found that most people are receptive when I talk about MMJ as a healing herb. I stay away from the stoner talk and just talk about the healing power and how to dose correctly. It's my guess that you are standing at the ready to give the oil and instruction when asked. Love and respect to you my friend.

:circle-of-love:

AKA 60cal

Thanks RSOiler. Also thanks for the AKA 60cal. :) I will get use to the new name eventually. And your new pic. lol They are both perfect!! I do stand ready to help and have been expecting it. But with everything that has gone on the last few weeks I am thinking it is not going to happen. Her ovarian cancer came back 5 months after her last chemo tx and it is extremely aggressive and fast growing. Her tumor is so large it has completely blocked her GI system and they will make a third attempt today to put in a g tube. It is a surgical procedure for a feeding tube right into her stomach. But it's purpose for her is to keep pumping out the gastric juices. She has not eaten in almost 3 weeks. She is receiving TPN which is IV food. They tried a mild dose of chemo a week ago to try and shrink the tumor and her body just could not handle it. She ended up in ICU with even that small dose of chemo. She is tired and is calling it quits.

I feel good that I did share my info with my dad. He was all for it but made the call himself that the info should not be shared with her. Not because he does not want to save her but because he knows her beliefs. I thought that might change when she got released from the hospital but now it looks like she will never make it home. If she does leave the hospital it will probable be to another facility that is capable of giving her around the clock care that is required. She is in such bad shape that hospice will not take her on.

This was more info than I planned on putting on here. The only purpose this info can serve now is is a testiment of what can happen when you choose the existing medical tx of chemo. It is hard to watch someone go through this.

Motoco and Mo, It lifts my heart and spirts to see that you are still here helping people from all over the world. I cannot thank You 2 enough for what you have done for me and my husband. I will update you later on us in more detail. We are both good and the correct strains are very close to coming together. I cannot wait.

FSC

Thanks RSOiler. Also thanks for the AKA 60cal. :) I will get use to the new name eventually. And your new pic. lol They are both perfect!! I do stand ready to help and have been expecting it. But with everything that has gone on the last few weeks I am thinking it is not going to happen. Her ovarian cancer came back 5 months after her last chemo tx and it is extremely aggressive and fast growing. Her tumor is so large it has completely blocked her GI system and they will make a third attempt today to put in a g tube. It is a surgical procedure for a feeding tube right into her stomach. But it's purpose for her is to keep pumping out the gastric juices. She has not eaten in almost 3 weeks. She is receiving TPN which is IV food. They tried a mild dose of chemo a week ago to try and shrink the tumor and her body just could not handle it. She ended up in ICU with even that small dose of chemo. She is tired and is calling it quits.

I feel good that I did share my info with my dad. He was all for it but made the call himself that the info should not be shared with her. Not because he does not want to save her but because he knows her beliefs. I thought that might change when she got released from the hospital but now it looks like she will never make it home. If she does leave the hospital it will probable be to another facility that is capable of giving her around the clock care that is required. She is in such bad shape that hospice will not take her on.

This was more info than I planned on putting on here. The only purpose this info can serve now is is a testiment of what can happen when you choose the existing medical tx of chemo. It is hard to watch someone go through this.

Motoco and Mo, It lifts my heart and spirts to see that you are still here helping people from all over the world. I cannot thank You 2 enough for what you have done for me and my husband. I will update you later on us in more detail. We are both good and the correct strains are very close to coming together. I cannot wait.

FSC

Hi FSC, great to see you back on the forums. I know how crazy busy life can get. Your Dads wife is a perfect example why the concentrated oil isn't for everyone. In this case beliefs. Mo and I do not try to talk someone into using the oil or we simply would not have time to help those in need. If the person doesn't believe in it in their mind it won't work. So many 'bad' things about THC over the years and as we know its propaganda. We hope to change this a patient at a time. The process is slow and tedious but it is not like we can walk around with big signs. 420 Magazine is our only place for us and we thank God we have a place to spread 'awareness'.

Sounds like you and Red are doing good and I know you're looking so forward to your new strains! Super excited for you! Talk about a journey. I absolutely know you are mastering the technique :). Cannot wait to hear your update on you two:high-five:

Warmest regards

Motoco & Mo

Hi All,
Ps. Will be off until Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. R&R time, overdue and much needed. GB

Cheers

420 Motoco

Hi there,
I was hoping to have some questions answered as im confused about some events following cannabis oil treatment.
............AND STORY STARTS NOW:
I have multiple autoimmune disorders affecting my thyroid and adrenal glands as well as my intestines and suffer from chronic fatigue. I went ahead and ordered a 3 gram syringe from a reliable source.

..........So my first month's treatment or first batch of oil was literally nothing short of a miracle in a syringe! I was sleeping, losing weight, had no anxiety attacks and had leaps of energy!!! And then I ran out ordered more and the second batch was.....well aweful. It caused the worst anxiety attacks lasting for hours, I couldn't sleep and I had 0 energy.....again. Even when reducing dosages...the anxiety continued so I stopped after 5 days as I couldn't take it anymore and felt very uncomfortable on it. He then decided to send a free gram and that oil was fine however I couldn't increase my dosages because I could barley function as the high leaves me in a coma like state, im unable to feel emotions, have 0 energy, but sleep very hard. So I decided to stop that and start making cannabis cbd tea with some plant material I grew myself, and while it helps with keeping inflammation down in my thyroid, cbd doesn't help with my depression, weight regulation, energy, or sleep.Now gaining the weight back and feeling depressed again, Im soo lost and working with limited funds. The guy I get it from tells me his oil is full decarbed and processed with hexane. I know its not what you recommend. my question is why has this happened, was it bad strains, (as the source doesn't know what strains he/she gets he says he just makes oil out of whatever he can get) is it bad processing ....

Thanks!

Hi there,
I was hoping to have some questions answered as im confused about some events following cannabis oil treatment.
............AND STORY STARTS NOW:
I have multiple autoimmune disorders affecting my thyroid and adrenal glands as well as my intestines and suffer from chronic fatigue. I went ahead and ordered a 3 gram syringe from a reliable source.

..........So my first month's treatment or first batch of oil was literally nothing short of a miracle in a syringe! I was sleeping, losing weight, had no anxiety attacks and had leaps of energy!!! And then I ran out ordered more and the second batch was.....well aweful. It caused the worst anxiety attacks lasting for hours, I couldn't sleep and I had 0 energy.....again. Even when reducing dosages...the anxiety continued so I stopped after 5 days as I couldn't take it anymore and felt very uncomfortable on it. He then decided to send a free gram and that oil was fine however I couldn't increase my dosages because I could barley function as the high leaves me in a coma like state, im unable to feel emotions, have 0 energy, but sleep very hard. So I decided to stop that and start making cannabis cbd tea with some plant material I grew myself, and while it helps with keeping inflammation down in my thyroid, cbd doesn't help with my depression, weight regulation, energy, or sleep.Now gaining the weight back and feeling depressed again, Im soo lost and working with limited funds. The guy I get it from tells me his oil is full decarbed and processed with hexane. I know its not what you recommend. my question is why has this happened, was it bad strains, (as the source doesn't know what strains he/she gets he says he just makes oil out of whatever he can get) is it bad processing ....

Thanks!

Hi ashwee,

It sounds to me you got an Indica strain and you felt complete opposite of how you felt on a Sativa dominant strain. Huge difference and why I recommend Sativa during the day and Indica for sleep. That is what the issue is. Indica during the day will cause depression and couchlock. No its not bad processing. This is what happens when people make oil out of anything available. They figure if you digest the oil you will not be able to tell the difference. If doing gum absorption you can tell within a couple of minutes the difference between Sativa and Indica. Many times the mix trims from the flowers blending Sativa and Indica together. To make a quality oil you have to use it properly yourself to know how the blends work. Many just make the oil, sell it and you get what you get, hand you some printed out dosing instructions for digesting the oil and send you on your way. Having consistent oil is very important for healing. Your disorders are easily fixed as you experienced on your first batch. It is always easier to get quality flowers and make your own oil (very easily done). Otherwise you will get a 'grabbag' of oil. Hexane makes a quality oil but I prefer 100% Organic Corn Ethyl Alcohol as it all evaporates off and the only thing left is what is extracted from the flowers. Just the wrong strain.
420 Motoco

Back
Top Bottom