Cannabis oil patient in Los Angeles, CA in need of high quality oil - Please help!

xtian

I'm a Cancer patient new to this group and am looking for high quality Cannabis/Rick Simpson Oil. Local LA dispensaries are too expensive for bulk quantities, and I don't have time to cook myself. Can someone please recommend an honest, reliable and affordable source? I have my medical card.

Not much time to waste and hoping someone can help me.

Thanks!

Re: Cannabis oil patient in Los Angeles, CA in need of high quality oil - Please help

Dispensaries are your best bet, as there are a ton of crooks running around taking advantage of innocent patients unfortunately. :goodluck:

Re: Cannabis oil patient in Los Angeles, CA in need of high quality oil - Please help

IMHO hooking up with some growers would be the best bet...go to a Hydroponic store, let them know your situation. I did that for a friend with parkinsons and they came out of the woodwork to help me.

Motoco 1982 - Thanks. Send me your link via PM, as I can't respond to you because I'm a new member.

Rgr...That will get you pointed in the right direction...best of luck on your medical issues and as 420 mentioned...there is a lot of rip offs out there.

Back
Top Bottom