Cannabis Recipe Thread

Sorry you don't like them. That's always disappointing. I made shortbread cookies and accidentally dumped in way more salt than the recipe called for. I tried to scrape it out the best I could but those were the saltiest shortbread cookies I've ever had. :laughtwo:

Sorry you don't like them. That's always disappointing. I made shortbread cookies and accidentally dumped in way more salt than the recipe called for. I tried to scrape it out the best I could but those were the saltiest shortbread cookies I've ever had. :laughtwo:
Meh, who knew I still needed to add sugar to the pop lol maybe its just the Agar powder... maybe better with actual gelatin.

Must be nice to have enough dope around to cook with that you can toss it when it tastes bad. :cheesygrinsmiley: I usually just try to find someone who is willing to eat it because I hate to throw anything away.

Must be nice to have enough dope around to cook with that you can toss it when it tastes bad. :cheesygrinsmiley: I usually just try to find someone who is willing to eat it because I hate to throw anything away.
Haha the 6oz in that bag was free AND I didn't make gummies with cannabis in them yet, because I dont wanna toss out weed lol
Glad I didn't yet, cause they sucked haha

I can understand your concern tho, as I would have likely had the same reaction myself ,)

Back
Top Bottom