Cannabis Recipe Thread

Hash is Soooo easy to make. Just need "hash bags" ice cube and weed. I learned from a utube video. Did a test run on a small batch, came out awesome. Hash + Edibles = Yeah baby. Actually I love smoking hash it's the flavor and body high that's great.

It's all about the taste and smell for me. I'm down to a very small amount of hash that I actually bought from an online shop in BC so it's definitely something we'll be doing.

Felonious actually knows how to make hash. He's going to teach me. :battingeyelashes:

About all I could contribute is a brownie recipe but those are not hard to find. I love to cook just don't use cana in it because of my wife.

And I'm grateful for this ;)

Thank you for that link. That has me thinking. I am a fan of nasal snuff and wonder if this would dose up in my nose and slowly drip down my throat as the buzz engulfs my face...lol Just a thought...ya think it would work?

My gosh bro, dont be snorting Cannabis...
It may start a new "Eat tide pod trend" I'm sure its actually going to cause unwanted damage to your lungs, IF you get past all that choking.
Plant materials inside your lungs will likely cause growths and or pneumonia type of illness. Dont do it please.

My tolerance level is really low, but I many make experiments for my wife as she has crazy high tolerance level. I take 1 canna cap and I'm done for 24hrs. She however can take 8 to 10 and still wonder what's on tv tonight lol

:laughtwo:

That sounds like me and my husband. He doesn't get high. It's not his thing. He doesn't drink either. But, I've been complaining about the Raspberry Cough bars that I made and put in the freezer and am not eating so he ate one and then literally slept the next 12 hours away. He always seems to try my experiments when I'm not around so I never get to see him high, which is too bad because I would really like to hang with him when we're both high like when we were dating.

I took 10 double-strength Northern Lights size 000 capsules at 5:30 and I have a nice buzz and now I'm going to go and eat the organic filet mignon that my husband bought for me yesterday and that he barbecued for me just before he went out railfanning. :battingeyelashes:

Here is the brownie recipe if anyone wants to try it enjoy I know I do!!

1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 TSP baking powder
1/2 TSP salt
1 cup infused oil
1 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 TSP vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts

Stir together flour,baking powder and salt in small bowl. In large bowl mix oil,cocoa. Mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Blend in dry ingredients and nuts last. pour batter into greased 13x9x2 inch rectangular baking pan. Bake in preheated oven 350F 35 mins or untill done test using a toothpick done when no batter sticks to toothpick when stuck in the center and removed.

:laughtwo:

That sounds like me and my husband. He doesn't get high. It's not his thing. He doesn't drink either. But, I've been complaining about the Raspberry Cough bars that I made and put in the freezer and am not eating so he ate one and then literally slept the next 12 hours away. He always seems to try my experiments when I'm not around so I never get to see him high, which is too bad because I would really like to hang with him when we're both high like when we were dating.

I took 10 double-strength Northern Lights size 000 capsules at 5:30 and I have a nice buzz and now I'm going to go and eat the organic filet mignon that my husband bought for me yesterday and that he barbecued for me just before he went out railfanning. :battingeyelashes:

Haha that would be great to hang like that. He likely doesn't want ya to make fun of his low tolerance.

I made super strong 200mg canna caps from shatter once before. I took 1 00 size and lost 2 days of my life, I litterly hugged the proclin highway for hours, complete with next day hang over feeling. my wife took 7 or 8 of the same batch all at once and still needed to smoke a bong. So I experiment and shes gets to test things out lol

My gosh bro, dont be snorting Cannabis...
It may start a new "Eat tide pod trend" I'm sure its actually going to cause unwanted damage to your lungs, IF you get past all that choking.
Plant materials inside your lungs will likely cause growths and or pneumonia type of illness. Dont do it please.
Lol...ya don't understand snuff use. In no way does it get to your lungs if done properly. Nasal snuff is just another way to deliver nicotine via the nasal passages. Many folks don't know about or have never been exposed to it. With that said....what is the difference between cannabis entering the bloodstream via the membranes of the mouth and digestive system or entering via membranes of the nasal passages?
I guess my question should be...does the powder absorb sublingually like tinctures or does it need to hit the stomach?

Tide pods... :rofl:

Lol...ya don't understand snuff use. In no way does it get to your lungs if done properly. Nasal snuff is just another way to deliver nicotine via the nasal passages. Many folks don't know about or have never been exposed to it. With that said....what is the difference between cannabis entering the bloodstream via the membranes of the mouth and digestive system or entering via membranes of the nasal passages?
I guess my question should be...does the powder absorb sublingually like tinctures or does it need to hit the stomach?

Tide pods... :rofl:

Stomach bro lol it wont work like liquid tincture.
If you do this, make a video. So someone els can do reaction videos of it. But yeah, please just dont be sniffing weed hahaha.

Easy Cannabis Peanut Butter Cups

I use the infused oil (with decarbed flower) that I make with the Magical Butter Machine. Regular canna butter could be used but would be significantly less potent.

You will need:
Snack size cup/square silicone chocolate/candy molds. Makes about 40 (25-30mg) cups.
· 2 cups milk chocolate chips
· 2 tablespoons Infused Cannabis Oil (for chocolate)
· ½ cup infused Cannabis Oil (for filling)
· ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
· 1 cup confectioners' sugar
· ⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs

· Step 1
In 1-quart saucepan combine chocolate chips and 2 Tablespoons Oil. Cook over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth (3 to 5 minutes). A double boiler is sometimes easier to keep the chocolate from burning/sticking, but not necessary.
· Step 2
Coat inside bottom of silicone cup molds evenly with about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to about 1/8-inch thickness. Repeat until all 45 cups are coated; refrigerate cups. Keep chocolate on very low warm to be easily liquified for step 4.
· Step 3
Crush Graham cracker crumbs to a semi fine powder if not using pre-crushed.
In 2-quart saucepan combine butter or margarine and peanut butter. Cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted (4 to 6 minutes). Stir in confectioners' sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press or pour about 1/2 tablespoon filling into each chocolate cup.
· Step 4
Warm chocolate back to liquid state. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate on top of filling; spread to cover. Freeze until firm (about 2 hours) carefully peel off silicone cups.
Store refrigerated.

Start with ½ cup until you know your dose.

026F8107-F4AB-4FBC-A606-C3A952D3750B.jpeg
DDBB67BB-A09C-4613-9227-F58D62649D0C.jpeg

Easy Cannabis Peanut Butter Cups

I use the infused oil (with decarbed flower) that I make with the Magical Butter Machine. Regular canna butter could be used but would be significantly less potent.

You will need:
Snack size cup/square silicone chocolate/candy molds. Makes about 45 (40-50mg) cups.
· 2 cups milk chocolate chips
· 2 tablespoons Infused Cannabis Oil (for chocolate)
· ½ cup infused Cannabis Oil (for filling)
· ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
· 1 cup confectioners' sugar
· ⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs

· Step 1
In 1-quart saucepan combine chocolate chips and 2 Tablespoons Oil. Cook over very low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth (3 to 5 minutes). A double boiler is sometimes easier to keep the chocolate from burning/sticking, but not necessary.
· Step 2
Coat inside bottom of silicone cup molds evenly with about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to about 1/8-inch thickness. Repeat until all 45 cups are coated; refrigerate cups. Keep chocolate on very low warm to be easily liquified for step 4.
· Step 3
Crush Graham cracker crumbs to a semi fine powder if not using pre-crushed.
In 2-quart saucepan combine butter or margarine and peanut butter. Cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted (4 to 6 minutes). Stir in confectioners' sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press or pour about 1/2 tablespoon filling into each chocolate cup.
· Step 4
Warm chocolate back to liquid state. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate on top of filling; spread to cover. Freeze until firm (about 2 hours) carefully peel off silicone cups.
Store refrigerated.

Start with ½ cup until you know your dose.

026F8107-F4AB-4FBC-A606-C3A952D3750B.jpeg
DDBB67BB-A09C-4613-9227-F58D62649D0C.jpeg

Fantastic contribution, Thank you.

Sorry I don’t have an after pic with the final layer on. They were beautiful but I was stoned :laugh:

How strong did you make them, i.e. how many mg/ml of THC was there per cup?

They look good but still not very low cal but I do love peanut butter cups. I'll have think on it. :hmmmm:

Thanks for the recipe. I've bookmarked it to have in case I decide to go for it. However, I am actively trying to lose about 35 pounds and chocolate and peanut butter although really good just might not work with that right now.

How strong did you make them, i.e. how many mg/ml of THC was there per cup?

They look good but still not very low cal but I do love peanut butter cups. I'll have think on it. :hmmmm:

Thanks for the recipe. I've bookmarked it to have in case I decide to go for it. However, I am actively trying to lose about 35 pounds and chocolate and peanut butter although really good just might not work with that right now.
According to how we use that same infused oil in gummies, it’s approx 6mg/ml, hopefully I’m doing that math right. The dose is dependent on the cup size. 1000mg approx in that recipe so if you make all 40 cups, it’s approx 25mg per. I made a little smaller batch with 30+mg each.

I use coconut oil and 2 oz bud for 16 hours after decarb. so it’s fairly strong stuff. I know it takes a lot less than the butter in equal proportion ;)
Definitely not low carb recipe, but easy and proven if you want potent edibles.

Calling all Cannabis Consumers, let's share some sweet recipes. Harvest season is here and winter is approaching. What a fun way to kill off the cold months then to be cooking with Cannabis and enjoying the ride.

Heres my easy no bake get baked recipe for CannaFudge:

Take your cannabutter (up to 1 cup, no less then 1/4 cup) and melt in a double boiler. Once melted stir in 1 can of Eagle brand milk (sweetened condensed milk) and 3/4 cup chocolate chips.

Keep stiring till everything is melted together and the mixture starts to bubble.

Pour into a dish and toss in freezer. Cut into squares and enjoy!

I made grape jello gummies today but I have no idea how strong or weak they are. The oil was made with ABV, 1 gram of honey oil and a very small amount of shatter. I had some scrapings and drips and didn't get high at all so I'm guessing they're not very strong and they're nowhere close to purple but they taste like grape so I guess that's good. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom