Cannabis Recipe Thread

I made blondies with my first batch but I only used 7 grams of some unknown strain. Friends of my husband called them Scooby snacks. :battingeyelashes:

I'm not sure how many people know this, but if you happen to not have any actual butter kicking around, but you do have 5%,10%35% cream or 3.5% whole milk in the fridge.

You can make your own butter from it pretty easily in a mixer... just a thought if someone was in a pinch.

Question, what do you do with the buds that make cannabutter? It just gets tossed out after filtering it?

I read that it can be used in pesto, as a garnish, in soups, or to make bread croutons or in sauces.

I read that it can be used in pesto, as a garnish, in soups, or to make bread croutons or in sauces.

Personally I toss mine out. I could use them as suggested above, which I may try actually.

Personally I toss mine out. I could use them as suggested above, which I may try actually.
Yes, I kept my pulp, I'm going to try it in pasta sauce to start.

Can anyone help answer some questions about CBD butter and edibles? I would really appreciate it.

I dont know much about edibles. But I have heard that the effects can last up to 24 hours.

Were I to make CBD edibles, would their effects linger in the body about as long as their thc brothers? Or would it dissipate faster than that?

Cbd and thc oils combined really help my fibromyalgia greatly but the oils last only about 3 hours for me. So I'd like to know, if I take cbd edibles, if they would give me longer pain relief because now the oil runs out about 3 hours after going to bed and so I wake suddenly with very intense pain.

All my best,
~Magnus

Hey Magnus edibles last usually 4 to 6 hours for me anyway. I take dust in the morning and brownie in the evening everyday. You will just have to try and see what works best for you. I do have a good brownie recipe if anyone needs.
What's dust? And can I make it myself?

What's dust? And can I make it myself?
Hey Magnus edibles last usually 4 to 6 hours for me anyway. I take dust in the morning and brownie in the evening everyday. You will just have to try and see what works best for you. I do have a good brownie recipe if anyone needs.
When I tried to look it up online all I received for results were sites on kief. Is this just a newfangled word for kief? If so I know all about it.

Dust is just decarbed bud that is then ground into powder or dust then eaten. Here is a thread about it.

Would be great to post your recipe, I'm sure it could help many people.

I have it posted in this thread.

My Baked Rice Recipe (Serves 4)

2 cups of white rice or any rice
2 large Onions
1 large carrot
1 Tsp Garlic
1 Tsp Black pepper
1 Tsp Sea salt
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1 Chicken stock "Bullion" / "Powder"
1 Tablespoon of Butter
4 pcs boneless chicken

• Put rice in container and run warm water over it for 5min and stir occasionally to get the starch out.

• Dice all vegetables and saute with butter until soft and golden color

• Add chicken stock to vegetables and mix.

• Drain water from rice, place in baking pan, add equal parts of clean water to rice, add in vegetable and spices.

• Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45 min up to 1hr at 450F.

• Peel back tinfoil, if you still see lots of water, keep cooking. If little water, stir let site for 5min and serve.

• Boil chicken till cooked aprox 20min.

• Cube chicken and add to frying pan with a little butter, cook till it starts to brown, Add the tomatoe sauce and mix for aprox 5min and serve...

(Optional)
Top the chicken with Parmesan cheese
Top the rice with powered Cannabis

Enjoy.

Of course you can make either one separately, with or without Cannabis, but I can tell ya, you wont really taste the weed unless your doseing heavy lol

20200823_121459.jpg
20200823_121432.jpg
20200823_121355.jpg
20200823_121411.jpg
20200823_134417.jpg
20200823_134400.jpg
20200823_134343.jpg

Back
Top Bottom