1 large carrot
1 Tsp Garlic
1 Tsp Black pepper
1 Tsp Sea salt
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1 Chicken stock "Bullion" / "Powder"
1 Tablespoon of Butter
4 pcs boneless chicken

• Put rice in container and run warm water over it for 5min and stir occasionally to get the starch out.

• Dice all vegetables and saute with butter until soft and golden color

• Add chicken stock to vegetables and mix.

• Drain water from rice, place in baking pan, add equal parts of clean water to rice, add in vegetable and spices.

• Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45 min up to 1hr at 450F.

• Peel back tinfoil, if you still see lots of water, keep cooking. If little water, stir let site for 5min and serve.

• Boil chicken till cooked aprox 20min.

• Cube chicken and add to frying pan with a little butter, cook till it starts to brown, Add the tomatoe sauce and mix for aprox 5min and serve...

(Optional)
Top the chicken with Parmesan cheese
Top the rice with powered Cannabis

Enjoy.

Of course you can make either one separately, with or without Cannabis, but I can tell ya, you wont really taste the weed unless your doseing heavy lol

I'm struggling with cooking with cannabis. Because I need such a high dose to get high, I often have to make less items than the recipe calls for and when I do that, the amount of calories is too high.

For example, I made Alice B. Toklas bars with 10 grams of Raspberry Cough canna-infused butter and the recipe called for 12, which I ended up making because I hadn't figured out how the big the dose was at that point and the bars are less than half a gram each but I can't eat 3 or 4 of them to get the dose I need because they're 230 calories each.

Yesterday, I tried again. I had been planning on making the Better Budder Peanut Butter cookies from the same cookbook but when I figured out the calories using the number of cookies I would need to bake to get my required dose (8), the calories increased to 383 and that's just too high in my opinion for a cookie whether it gets me high or not.

So, I ended up making Scotch Shortbread from the Joy of Cooking, which ended up being 183 calories, which still isn't great for a cookie but it's the right dose for me and it did get me high and that's all I'm going for with edibles. I would much rather eat my dose than take it in capsules.

I'm struggling with cooking with cannabis. Because I need such a high dose to get high, I often have to make less items than the recipe calls for and when I do that, the amount of calories is too high.

For example, I made Alice B. Toklas bars with 10 grams of Raspberry Cough canna-infused butter and the recipe called for 12, which I ended up making because I hadn't figured out how the big the dose was at that point and the bars are less than half a gram each but I can't eat 3 or 4 of them to get the dose I need because they're 230 calories each.

Yesterday, I tried again. I had been planning on making the Better Budder Peanut Butter cookies from the same cookbook but when I figured out the calories using the number of cookies I would need to bake to get my required dose (8), the calories increased to 383 and that's just too high in my opinion for a cookie whether it gets me high or not.

So, I ended up making Scotch Shortbread from the Joy of Cooking, which ended up being 183 calories, which still isn't great for a cookie but it's the right dose for me and it did get me high and that's all I'm going for with edibles. I would much rather eat my dose than take it in capsules.

My wife is the same way, seriously needs high doses. Anything I've made didn't work well.
She also hates the taste of weed, so it's hard to make the taste completely disappear.

My only suggestion is to make normal meals that you prefer to eat, mix in the ground up weed at your dose level and see how it all goes.

Example: Rice, it's not high on bad calories or carbs, so load up some weed with it and it should work good. Hell I've even put canna butter into capsules before.

In the wake of this worldwide lockdown from Covid19. Everyone is inside and likely worried about there health and lungs in general.

Let's help advise others and give good advise to people who wish consume cannabis instead of smoking it. We all can help by adding to this thread, over time I'm sure this become a great resource.

The point of this thread is to show off your Cookies or otherwise Food recipes.
That must include the use of Cannabis in any form.

Let's make this a virtual recipe book for our community!

Please detal the recipe and photos.

My example;

3/4 cup Cannabis butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda

Step 1
Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.

Step 2
In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda; stir into butter mixture.

Combine Step 1 and Step 2 together.

Step 3
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.

Makes 24 peices.

This recipe is not mine, I just googled it. But it did turn out great ;)
Peanut butter cookies are the best. Even better when you add milk chocolate chips. I love eating cannabis more than smoking. Copd has ruined that for me but I do take a bong rip now and then...and oh do I ever pay for it..lol. Nice thread. I hope this produces some new recipes for my coming harvest. I'm gonna be so fucked up this Christmas....lol.

Thank you, CAD. I was thinking I might try something like that. I do put decarbed, ground bud on toast, in soup, etc. but I can go through 10 grams in a few weeks when I eat dust and it's just not worth it in the long run.

We bought a rosin press at the beginning of the year but I haven't really learned how to use it yet. As long as the weather is hot and sunny, I want to be outside. I can learn the press when the pool is closed.

The intent is to find a more efficient way of getting the medicine from the plant. We're already using it sometimes to press the plant material that's leftover after I strain it from the oil. I find that I'm losing a lot of oil (average 30 ml) so using the press to get more oil out is all we're currently using it for.

Peanut butter cookies are the best. Even better when you add milk chocolate chips. I love eating cannabis more than smoking. Copd has ruined that for me but I do take a bong rip now and then...and oh do I ever pay for it..lol. Nice thread. I hope this produces some new recipes for my coming harvest. I'm gonna be so fucked up this Christmas....lol.

Made peanut butter cookies many time with Cannabis, got lots of cannabutter here. I even toss in the trimmings and stocks. Why not?

Christmas treats like Rum balls, but Canna-Balls rolled in coconut ;)

Thank you, CAD. I was thinking I might try something like that. I do put decarbed, ground bud on toast, in soup, etc. but I can go through 10 grams in a few weeks when I eat dust and it's just not worth it in the long run.

We bought a rosin press at the beginning of the year but I haven't really learned how to use it yet. As long as the weather is hot and sunny, I want to be outside. I can learn the press when the pool is closed.

The intent is to find a more efficient way of getting the medicine from the plant. We're already using it sometimes to press the plant material that's leftover after I strain it from the oil. I find that I'm losing a lot of oil (average 30 ml) so using the press to get more oil out is all we're currently using it for.

Anytime @HashGirl , rosin press sounds wonderful. Can you use dab rig for the rosin? Or maybe find a good way to melt down the rosin for gummies or other foods. Could always try a small peice of rosin melted into some chocolate and give that a go.

Here's the recipe I used for my bacon fat caramels.

1 1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. water
1/4 c. corn syrup
2 T. butter
2 T. bacon fat
1 T. vanilla
1 c. cream

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil, set in on a trivet somewhere you can easily reach to pour a boiling hot concoction safely.

Combine the water sugar and corn syrup in a large saucepan. (Yes it needs to be a large pan, the mixture will get quite frothy later and you don't want it to boil over.) Clip your candy thermometer on the side of the pan and set it on med-high heat. Don't stir at this point.

As the sugar mixture boils it will become completely clear and start yellowing. When it reaches 300°f remove from heat and quickly add the butter and bacon fat with the cream being last. Once the cream hits it will begin frothing so whisk rapidly to ensure everything is mixed well. Return to heat and continue boiling. The mixture will continue to darken as you heat it, when it reaches 245-250°f add the vanilla and a pinch of salt. Mix.

Pour the caramel onto your oiled paper and leave to cool overnight. It's obviously very hot at this point so be careful. Use pot holders if you need to.

After it has cooled you can cut it into strips/squares and roll it up in wax paper. Should be good for a few weeks if you can keep yourself from eating them all before that.
I love cookies but this sounds fantastic. Bacon goes great with sweet. I love chocolate covered bacon. I had to bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing. Got a question though. Where does the cannabis fit in? I see butter in the mix...is that cannabutter?

I love cookies but this sounds fantastic. Bacon goes great with sweet. I love chocolate covered bacon. I had to bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing. Got a question though. Where does the cannabis fit in? I see butter in the mix...is that cannabutter?

You could use canna butter, but nope. Just regular butter. When I finished cooking I just took some dried decarb powdered cannabis and sprinkled it on till I was happy. I should actually put some in a pepper shaker ;)

Glad your enjoying this thread, I hope more people contribute also... Some day when we have MANY recipes on here I can organize it on the first page with links to each one specifically

My Baked Rice Recipe (Serves 4)

2 cups of white rice or any rice
2 large Onions
1 large carrot
1 Tsp Garlic
1 Tsp Black pepper
1 Tsp Sea salt
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1 Chicken stock "Bullion" / "Powder"
1 Tablespoon of Butter
4 pcs boneless chicken

• Put rice in container and run warm water over it for 5min and stir occasionally to get the starch out.

• Dice all vegetables and saute with butter until soft and golden color

• Add chicken stock to vegetables and mix.

• Drain water from rice, place in baking pan, add equal parts of clean water to rice, add in vegetable and spices.

• Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45 min up to 1hr at 450F.

• Peel back tinfoil, if you still see lots of water, keep cooking. If little water, stir let site for 5min and serve.

• Boil chicken till cooked aprox 20min.

• Cube chicken and add to frying pan with a little butter, cook till it starts to brown, Add the tomatoe sauce and mix for aprox 5min and serve...

(Optional)
Top the chicken with Parmesan cheese
Top the rice with powered Cannabis

Enjoy.

Of course you can make either one separately, with or without Cannabis, but I can tell ya, you wont really taste the weed unless your doseing heavy lol

20200823_121459.jpg
20200823_121432.jpg
20200823_121355.jpg
20200823_121411.jpg
20200823_134417.jpg
20200823_134400.jpg
20200823_134343.jpg
Gott Damn that looks good

Anytime @HashGirl , rosin press sounds wonderful. Can you use dab rig for the rosin? Or maybe find a good way to melt down the rosin for gummies or other foods. Could always try a small peice of rosin melted into some chocolate and give that a go.

That's the plan. I do have a dab rig but I found it much too harsh even using it with a water pipe. I also want to learn how to make hash because I :love: hash. And, if I make hash, I could make hash brownies. :yummy:

I have it posted in this thread.
Thank you for that link. That has me thinking. I am a fan of nasal snuff and wonder if this would dose up in my nose and slowly drip down my throat as the buzz engulfs my face...lol Just a thought...ya think it would work?

In the wake of this worldwide lockdown from Covid19. Everyone is inside and likely worried about there health and lungs in general.

Let's help advise others and give good advise to people who wish consume cannabis instead of smoking it. We all can help by adding to this thread, over time I'm sure this become a great resource.

The point of this thread is to show off your Cookies or otherwise Food recipes.
That must include the use of Cannabis in any form.

Let's make this a virtual recipe book for our community!

Please detal the recipe and photos.

My example;

3/4 cup Cannabis butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda

Step 1
Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.

Step 2
In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda; stir into butter mixture.

Combine Step 1 and Step 2 together.

Step 3
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.

Makes 24 peices.

This recipe is not mine, I just googled it. But it did turn out great ;)
How would you rate the effects and what is your tolerance level?

That's the plan. I do have a dab rig but I found it much too harsh even using it with a water pipe. I also want to learn how to make hash because I :love: hash. And, if I make hash, I could make hash brownies. :yummy:

Hash is Soooo easy to make. Just need "hash bags" ice cube and weed. I learned from a utube video. Did a test run on a small batch, came out awesome. Hash + Edibles = Yeah baby. Actually I love smoking hash it's the flavor and body high that's great.

Thank you for that link. That has me thinking. I am a fan of nasal snuff and wonder if this would dose up in my nose and slowly drip down my throat as the buzz engulfs my face...lol Just a thought...ya think it would work?

Dust isn't a liquid; it's decarbed ground bud. I don't think I would want to snort it, personally. Just put it in something that you're eating or drinking preferably with something fatty in it, which will increase its bioavailability.

How would you rate the effects and what is your tolerance level?

My tolerance level is really low, but I many make experiments for my wife as she has crazy high tolerance level. I take 1 canna cap and I'm done for 24hrs. She however can take 8 to 10 and still wonder what's on tv tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom