Cannabis Strains To Best Suit Your Medical Needs

It's an indica-dominant with a 20:1 CBD:THC ratio. You may find yourself needing some THC to help with balance. The general idea is to get a rich-CBD product with as much THC as you can tolerate comfortably. If you don't get the relief you hope for at first try blending with an indica with higher THC levels. It's all trial and error.

I'll be very interested in how that ratio effects you.

I REALLY hope that it fixes me, but I have smoked a total of about 3 times over a 6 year time period and EVERY SINGLE time I smoked I had a panic attack. So I'm hoping that all those strains were just super high in THC while being sativa dominant or whatever it was that sent me into terror. So you can see how I'm very questionable about smoking anything at all. But I refuse to take man made medication due to all the possible side effects.

I REALLY hope that it fixes me, but I have smoked a total of about 3 times over a 6 year time period and EVERY SINGLE time I smoked I had a panic attack. So I'm hoping that all those strains were just super high in THC while being sativa dominant or whatever it was that sent me into terror. So you can see how I'm very questionable about smoking anything at all. But I refuse to take man made medication due to all the possible side effects.
You're not alone brother. Most of us don't have the adverse side effects that yourself and Sues daughter face, but with the correct coaching and information, I myself am positive that this line of med will work for you. Me, I grow 3 THC dominant plants every grow to help with my back pain (yup, to stay away from pills), as well as a CBD dominant for my girlfriend's anxiety/insomnia issues. This present plant is Kings Kush CBD.

Back
Top Bottom