Cannabutter with stems

Thank you, my brother. Thats quite a compliment. I have passion for things that I love. What better way to make the best of a country in shambles than to be passionate through the things that make you and others happy. Food and marijuana are my life and thats the only way id have it.
But seriously, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to F#@& or take a bong rip.

the plain and simple truth. I focus on making the enjoyable things in life better for everybody. It makes the bad parts seem a bit softer in comparison.

You guys know if there's any way to preserve trim after harvest in order to make brownies later? I'm not even sure if you have too, even if the leaves dry out they would still retain the THC right?

vacuum seal, mason jars or double (triple?) ziplock and into the freezer?

You think drying out matters? I was gonna throw them in the freezer but I remember many arguing against that, especially for trim since the trich's can freeze and fall of.

I've heard the refrigerator suggested as well. Better wait for a response from someone w/ more experience. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't think drying out will matter. The THC should be there, and the cool dry dark place should slow down the decomposition.

the less water in it when it hits the freezer, the better. Water will cause degridation of the cells near it when frozen. ie freezer burn.

I have made Cannabutter with my Stems / Seeds, and me and two other people got completely baked off of them. The thing is when using seeds and stems you want to double the amount you would normally use, as they don't contain nearly as much thc. (I used 36g of seeds / stems) Once the butter was finished I used the stuff off the top "You could actually see what looked like weed particals in the butter." the bottom half I trashed. I then made oatmeal / choc. chip cookies with it. They tasted delicious and after two cookies I already had a really good body high. I smoked a bowl after eating the cookies and man that just did me in.

Also I refrigerated my butter for approx 48hrs before using it if this helps at all. The bowl was not covered or sealed as well.

yea I made canna butter with stems this weekend and I can confirm that it works too. Although, because they were stems and because I'd already sifted my expensive weed stems, I used a half stick of butter to the 40 grams of stems I had. Worked well, but it's really all about overdoing it if you're using just stems. I didn't get crazy high but I got close to it, and when I decided to smoke I found myself being satisfied from one toke. (it was the kush, but still)
It works

Back
Top Bottom