Cannabutter

Net

I was just wondering I read that whole guide on making cannabutter and would it be alright if all I did was say simmer the fat with the weed for a while and then just strait up eat the butter? I'm not really that good of a baker and way too lazy to go to the whole trouble of baking brownies etc.

Aswell I can only get my hands on bud so would that be alright aswell? and yes i know ive been told thats a waste but its all i can get.

Thanks

.Net said:
I was just wondering I read that whole guide on making cannabutter and would it be alright if all I did was say simmer the fat with the weed for a while and then just strait up eat the butter? I'm not really that good of a baker and way too lazy to go to the whole trouble of baking brownies etc.

Aswell I can only get my hands on bud so would that be alright aswell? and yes i know ive been told thats a waste but its all i can get.

Thanks

:nomo:

If you're that freakin' lazy make rice krispy squares or spread it on toast with jam or something. Squares can be made in a nuker.

If you don't mind spending the cash use bud -- no biggie. It's personal preference.

but im just making sure that if i had the simmering butter, and i just spread it on some toast that would work?

hmm, cannabutter eh? haha, thats cool, ive never tried anything weed that wasn't smoked. maybe i should get my friend to make me some of his famous cookies:cheesygrinsmiley:

yo i was wonderin, about all these foods that u cook weed, is that shit bad for you? since your not smoking, it wont damage your lungs, it seems like it would be a lot healthier than smoking

yeefoo said:
yo i was wonderin, about all these foods that u cook weed, is that shit bad for you? since your not smoking, it wont damage your lungs, it seems like it would be a lot healthier than smoking

well ive never thought of it that way, hmm, i guess it would be better for you, not that filtered smoke is that bad for you

yeefoo said:
Inhaling anything foreign into your body is unhealthy to different extents. Consuming pot gives you a different high. I choose to consume it sometimes just because it is just so much easier on my lungs.

.Net, as long as you make the butter properly consume it whatever way you wish.

Back
Top Bottom