cant get high!

laddie

Sup all.

I am new to the culture, I had a few questions for you all.

Is it just me or do I have a strong tollerance to mj?
It seems that every time i smoke i only get a little high if high at all. my bro is a reg pothead and claims to have good stuff.

also

Whats the deal with the "legal" bud? obviously the sites claims it to be good. would this be a fitting substitute because of piss testing? is there n e thing that makes a good substitute? what ACTUAL experience do you all have with it. I am simply looking for a no BS answer not something that a friend told you, hands on if possible

thanks every1

laddie

Re: cant get high!!!!

I've had a hard time smoking out of my bowls lately my tolerance is high using them. I'm alot more lit when I smoke joints. (Obviously cause it's more weed and I don't roll often I'm gonna have to start.)

Zacaboo288 said:
No BS answer from first hand experience:

Q.1) How often have you smoked? It took me 4 joints and two bong rips my first time until I eventually got "dizzy". Then one day I smoked again and BAM I was seeing halucinations and feeling great. It was amazing and I'll never forget it, but I took a WHILE before I felt the effects of marijuana. For some people, it takes even longer. It'll come eventually, just keep smokin!

Q.2) Legal bud is absolute crap in comparison to weed. Cannabis has been around for a long time. It has always been the same signature plant for it's signature effects. It was used in ancient tribes before warriors went into battle. The stuff cannot be matched. Legal bud is legal because it has no psychoactive chemicals that make that "high" experienced with marijuana, and thus is basically deemed "safe" by the government. All it does is make you feel dizzy (effects from having inhaled copious amounts of carbonmonoxide) and sometimes gives you a headache. It's NOT WORTH THE MONEY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT MARIJUANA HIGH. It really is a scam if they are saying it is the same as weed. Think about it; if it was the SAME AS WEED and legal, then why would weed be illegal?

I hope I helped to some degree.

This message is absolutely correct. :icon_cool

laddie said:
Sup all.

I am new to the culture, I had a few questions for you all.

Is it just me or do I have a strong tollerance to mj?
It seems that every time i smoke i only get a little high if high at all. my bro is a reg pothead and claims to have good stuff.

also

Whats the deal with the "legal" bud? obviously the sites claims it to be good. would this be a fitting substitute because of piss testing? is there n e thing that makes a good substitute? what ACTUAL experience do you all have with it. I am simply looking for a no BS answer not something that a friend told you, hands on if possible

thanks every1

laddie

If you have the bucks, keep on trying it. A "little" high means you were not stoned, you were just trying to expect something. When you actually get stoned, you'll know it. :smokin:

The more you smoke the more you have to smoke. If I go a while without it when I start again it kicks me in the ass.

it took me like 4 times to get stoned my opinion is that your body has to get to know it but try smoking like 3 or 4 bowls out of a bong or a steam roller but when your stoned u will know
The legal shit is just that shit i tried it and it gave me a headache i through it in the trash and grabed a bag of bud and aint looked back

Yeah that's how it is. you are smoking and chilling and stuff and passing to the person next to you and hoping they'll hurry up and pass it back, and about the 3rd time that goes around (bong that is) it just comes on like lightning and takes hold of you.

the legal stuff is absolutely no comparison. i wish it was. i tried it once because i was hoping so much that it would even make me feel like i do after i've smoked 2 o's of the same type of weed over the course of a few weeks (still gets you high but very subtlely) nothing at all like it :(

the real thing is the only thing.

lol, it took me at least 10 hits to get high... even then, i didn't even realize i was high.

this is going to sound insulting or condescending but most new tokers dont realise (so apoligies if it does!) are you taking the smoke down into your lungs not just your mouth? because every smoker i know whos just starting out has that problem or that they only let the smoke in their lungs for about half a second..

Often when you point this out.. they are usually knocked onto their arses when they start taking proper lugs.. :)

Radunzel said:
this is going to sound insulting or condescending but most new tokers dont realise (so apoligies if it does!) are you taking the smoke down into your lungs not just your mouth? because every smoker i know whos just starting out has that problem or that they only let the smoke in their lungs for about half a second..

Often when you point this out.. they are usually knocked onto their arses when they start taking proper lugs.. :)

wow very good point i see that here at like every party i go to people takin them bill clinton hits and when i say something the next hit there are so fucked up its not even funny

Make sure you are smoking the weed right. Alot of times, I see people smoking and they don't do it properly. You've gotta get the marijuana smoke into your LUNGS for you to get high. Also, make sure you get a nice big hit. I got high the 1st time I smoked, but just make sure you get THC into your body, then you should be high.

From as much as I smoke and from as long as I've been doing it, I've heard stories from nearly every one of my friends that claim that they didn't get high the first time they smoked. I didn't get high the first time either, but I guess it has the same qualities as shrooms: it all depends on your mood. I've realized lately that if you sit down and relax while chiefin', you'll feel more of an overall high.. I think everyone has the capability of getting high but it depends on how your body is made-up and how the chemicals flow through you. Burnin' down is a great thing so don't give up before the good times have a chance to start.

to answer your second question i have been doing shrooms alot instead of smoking cuz i got to pee every other week till the end of jan. . . shrooms dont show on the test :rocker: and yes i made the mistake of buying leagal bud. . . it does suck and it smells like abosulte SHIT!! i couldnt believe the terrible aroma it made, and it sticks terrible. . . DONT BUY IT

Also, i got stoned the first time i smoke bud. . . i dont understand how people say they didnt get high their first time cuz i got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT my first time, thats just my experience though. . . so all i have to say if you arent getting high play the game "hit till your cough" and i assure you that stoneage will occure Peace

Brett

try smoking weed not oregeno. Nah im just kidding man, just like everyone else says, takes time for the body to realize what the fuck is going on. If you dont get high, just smoke more. Thats bout the only way it works. My first time I smoked, I greenhoused my room in my dads trailer, I didnt feel high till I tried to stand up and I couldnt lol. :bongrip: :bong:

ALWAYS TOKE A BOWLA

laddie said:

Yeah Salvia 40X does more then give you a headache. It's very hallucinogenic but you gotta do it right. You're sober in 15 min not like the after affects of smoking MJ. I'd say stay away

OH SHIT, i forgot about salvia, i rather enjoy it. . . you do get very hot afterwards though. . . but i dont mind it, my buddie sais he feels like hes on fire but i only feel like i get hot as hell. . . have alot of COLD water next to you that you can drink it and put it on your face when you come down, i do sugest getting salvia once though. . . good experience for me over all. . . verry interesting

I have a good friend who doesn't get high at all everyones opinion it he is scared to hold hits but w/e it gets annoying

Back
Top Bottom