Caterpillar control

Themad1

Morning fellow growers,
Just wondering if anyone has used this product of caterpillar killer on their plants, and if so how successful was it? My plants are in flower and I've heard certain compounds can destroy the trichs, anyone?

Attachments

• 20200318_093030.jpg
    20200318_093030.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200315_185651.jpg
    20200315_185651.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
Ive had pillers before i never seen what your picture showed my advice pick off all you can few times a day if you have an infared camera they glow at night easy pickins or get some chickins, look at the chemicals you will be spraying and ask .....do i want to smoke this

Yeah good advice man, I've been picking them off every morning and afternoon, I'll get 10-15 a picking, never knew that about the infra red, awesome tip Thank you. Yeah I really don't want to spray anything on them at all at this stage. I'll keep picking away, as will they I guess, horrid little things they are, doesn't make things better that the neighbor has decided to grow a shit tonne of vegetables next door, now I've constantly got cabbage butterflies coming over grrr, have to use netting next season. Fail safe. Thanks for the good advice buddy. :peace:

Forgot to say awesome looking ladies, I only grow outdoors and use nothing with chems or fungicides. Hope it turns out for ya

Thanks mate, yeah same here, normally just use a bit of b.t in this case, but wasn't doing much so tried chilli an garlic, butterfly net next time.

Thanks mate, yeah same here, normally just use a bit of b.t in this case, but wasn't doing much so tried chilli an garlic, butterfly net next time.
I would do the same and use some BT to spray on, I have found it to work fantastically and leave no chemicals to contaminate your crop, cleared my caterpillars out 100%. Here's a pic of what I bought locally but many different made product containing BT.

I would do the same and use some BT to spray on, I have found it to work fantastically and leave no chemicals to contaminate your crop, cleared my caterpillars out 100%. Here's a pic of what I bought locally but many different made product containing BT.

Would highly recommend a bud wash. I have issues about all chemicals (just me) i figure if i can ingest it i will give it to my plants if not......lol im odd like that, That said i love this forum learning so much even though i only do outdoor.

Back
Top Bottom