CatfishKnight's Grow Room: 420's MarsPro Cree128

I'm using the Mars Hydro II 700w and its amazing, I can't imagine how good the new pro series is , probably kicks ass! Any strain choices yet?

Not yet. Any suggestions?

Fan arrived. My cat is inspecting it. Glad cat is not a dog. Would pee on it.
20151023_142223-1.jpg

Second cat inspecting the Green 20 watt Led Light unit.
20151023_113155-1.jpg

Going into Grow Room...
20151025_1629241.jpg

Installed the 20 watt Green Led Light Unit...
20151025_163129.jpg

What Grow Room Looks light with Green Led on...
Fan mounted on right wall toward ceiling, also (3) Ropes hanging waiting for LED lights.
20151025_162002.jpg

Normal Light in Grow Room...
20151025_162538.jpg

And my Hanging Dry Rack to the right of Entrance into grow room...
20151025_1628141.jpg

I have a second Fan, CO2 tank, and CO2 Regulator on order.

NEXT FOR MY GROW ROOM IS A X-RAY AND ULTRA SOUND MACHINES TO INSPECT THE PLANTS...
LOL... NOT REALLY...

God lord man are you gonna be growing plants in there or doing surgery, that's one beautiful set-up. As for strain suggestions I've seen lots of good things about Bombs line of genetics, and I personally Dr. Krippling's line to I have a Bulk a week from seed now and this girl is picture perfect! I can't wait to see what the room looks like with those Cree's though.

God lord man are you gonna be growing plants in there or doing surgery, that's one beautiful set-up. As for strain suggestions I've seen lots of good things about Bombs line of genetics, and I personally Dr. Krippling's line to I have a Bulk a week from seed now and this girl is picture perfect! I can't wait to see what the room looks like with those Cree's though.

Thanks BpoBrad. I will check on those...

RE: What type of system?

hi Catfish,
are you going to use pots in your system or am I jumping gun?

Yes I am going to use Pots for my plants. I will put them on the tables. I should be able to do about 6 to 8.

Been watching Ur progress on the mars site. Just realised u started a journal so I'm here to watch along if it's ok with u ☺

Sounds great Calidreaming, I appreciate it... It is becoming more fun everyday do it...

Well Co2 tank #1 has arrived. I ordered a second one last night to have a spare when the first runs out then I can hook up the spare and get the first one refilled.

20151028_133144.jpg

Also bro did you pick strains yet? If your thinking of auto's you won't go wrong with "think different" strain by "Dutch passion" seedbank. They finish in 10 weeks from seed with zero training. Good smoke. I yielded over 2 oz a plant with a single Mars 1200. The plants stayed at 2 ft tall and I fit 6 into a 4x4 tent so I'd get loads in your room. Just a thought

Awsome man :) u must of put some money in now and gave Ur self the best chance of succeeding I predict great things for your room. With putting so much work time and money in do u have an idea of what Ur hoping to take out of the room in harvests?
Well I wanted to invest into the right equipment. Plus I needed to start myself a hobby my wife said. Lol did I ever. Not worried about the production yet. Just going to enjoy getting there.

Also bro did you pick strains yet? If your thinking of auto's you won't go wrong with "think different" strain by "Dutch passion" seedbank. They finish in 10 weeks from seed with zero training. Good smoke. I yielded over 2 oz a plant with a single Mars 1200. The plants stayed at 2 ft tall and I fit 6 into a 4x4 tent so I'd get loads in your room. Just a thought

Cool I will look them up. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

That's the best way to look at it mate. Although we all have a Lil secret goal in mind lol. Ha yea u picked a hobby ul never shake. I started then stopped then started n stopped n now I'm back at it and can't see me stopping while there's life in my bones. These plants are amazing. I like most here have got love for the grow not just the final product and our weed tastes so much sweeter for it.

Cool they might not be for u but worth a look ☺

Well I wanted to invest into the right equipment. Plus I needed to start myself a hobby my wife said. Lol did I ever. Not worried about the production yet. Just going to enjoy getting there.

What a great way to think about it. (really only said that because thats kind of my line of thinking too) lol

You can bet your last dollar I will be following along for the ride.

Keep having fun:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom