Mars Hydro 4/20 Sale

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hi everyone, 420 is coming :cheer:

Did you have any plan about how to celebrate this marijuana holiday?:hippy:

We heard cannabis companies that were planning to host elaborate monthlong celebrations around 4/20 have been forced to change plans and are turning to virtual parties that include specials and giveaways. Gone are large gatherings of people celebrating the unofficial April 20 cannabis holiday due to the effect of virus.

There are some suggestions for you to take care of your health and protect others:

-Wear a mask when you go outside
-Wash your hands frequently.
-Keep social distance(1m-3m).
-Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth by un-washed hands.
-Pls kindly stay away from people who are in or have recently visited (past 14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading.
-Stay at home as much as possible.

We hope we can go through this together and beat the virus, Everyone will stay safe and sound.:green_heart:

As a leds grow light manufacturer, Mars Hydro still want to bring you surprise and enjoyment at this tough period, so we hold Giveaway and promotion:

【420 DAY #GIVEAWAY NOW ON!】:theband:

1. Date: April 10-23th
2. Prize: SP150 and 2x4 tent
3. Giveaway link: Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

【420 DAY #Promotion!】:theband:

Date: 20th--22th, April

1)Buy one and get free one leds: ProII160led and COB (USA customers), ProII120led and ProII Cree256led (Australia customers)
2)10% off for SP150led and SP250led (USA & Canada & EU customers);
3)All growers participating in the 420 giveaway can get an extra 10usd coupon, which can be used during 420 sale on Mars Hydro Official websie. :love:

All have a blessed time
Peace and Love !

Amazing deals sara
If it is not because of the virus that caused the logistics to slow down, many of our goods have been delayed on the road, and the overseas warehouses have insufficient inventory, otherwise we will provide more amazing promotions:lot-o-toke:

So unfortunate. I was looking forward to it, but cant leave here to get one or 2
You can consider SP150, similar coverage area and wattage, white light will be more efficient than purple light

It was the higher red spectrum i was looking for. The method to my madness
This is really a pityo_O Last month there were COBs in Canadian warehouses, but unfortunately they were sold out.

This is really a pityo_O Last month there were COBs in Canadian warehouses, but unfortunately they were sold out.

I'll keep my eyes open, eventually I'll have my set up complete

20200419_113501.jpg

Here my current grow, been problematic, and no journal being done. 1 seed didnt germinate, then had 1 hermie this week so down to 2 most likely pollinated. Just defoliated, filled the resevoir. The little guy is a sour diesel my buddy wanted to get going.

Any specials or discounts on the grow tents? I'm looking for another 4'×4', or 5'×5'?
Sorry, we don't have any promotional activities for the tents, because our profit of the tents has been very low, and our inventory is limited, the tents cannot participate in the activity of 4/20.

You can use the coupon code "420magazine" to get 3% discount on Mars Hydro Official website
www.mars-hydro.com

Back
Top Bottom