Cause for concern or not?

Gospel Dawg

Don't know whats going on. Need help. What is going on with the plant on the right.

20140430_053253_opt.jpg

Looks like a def of some sort !

What sort of system are you using kind of looks like a DIY ebb & flood table ? either that their in a rock wool cube surround by clay pebbles possible hand watered on a wild off chance ?

Nutrients used and what rate of application may help along with PH !

It could just be a simple case of under feeding :thumb:

They are in rock wool with clay pellets, and are being hand watered. t5 lights and general hydroponic nutrients. PH in 5.8 area. feed 1/2 strength and Ph adjusted water feed/water every other day or so. lights 18/6.

They are in rock wool with clay pellets, and are being hand watered. t5 lights and general hydroponic nutrients. PH in 5.8 area. feed 1/2 strength and Ph adjusted water feed/water every other day or so. lights 18/6.

PH is fine & i would more than likely increase nutrients to off set the def which i have a suspicion that it is more than likely just P-phosphorus.

One plant looks mildly droopy could be under watering & i suspect as they get bigger the demand for water will increase so you may expect more signs of under watering in due time !

You might have to look at other methods to put that in order tho....

Back
Top Bottom