Caveat Emptor, Buyer Beware, Hydro Grow LED!

So let me get this straight. Cameron Scott had surgeries to become Cammie but didn't have any procedures to fix her back? Talk about priorities. Don't worry, though. Seems the people on that Nissan forum that he/she scammed are mounting all sorts of law suits and other un-pleasantries for this thieving snake. Not to mention that the OP seems to have quite the open-and-shut case.

What you are saying is that because He posted a grow thread Cammie had the right and responsibility to call the police on him? So are you going to be calling the cops on people here yourself you don't like?

Did I say that?No I would not call the popo on any one even if I did not like them.If you have a script you have nothing to worry about...I was just saying.How does she know what your doing purchase of products is out side this forum and has nothing to do with the 420 threads.Yes what she does with threats and all that is BS I would never purchase from this person.If your not leagal in my opinion there are measures you should take to protect your self.If you set your self up to get cought then you will and it is no ones fault but your own.She isnt exactly your best friend so why tell her any thing or give up your avatar on the forum when doing buisiness out side of 420.Its common sence.If your not edjucated enouph to understand this then I dont know what to tell Why give some one a reason to call the cops in the first place?:geek:

I agree - I don't think tuttle's post added much to the conversation. We are ALL illegal in the eyes of the Feds, and anyone who brings LEO into a business dispute deserves to be kicked out of our community. I hate to see the victim get blamed, especially when the victim in this case IS legal on the state level...

I hope folks will read this entire thread before commenting, and try to keep the comments on topic.

Thanks again to Jeb55 for this community service thread! :cheer:

Yes this thread is bouncing around a bit from car parts to led lighting.No disrespect intended.Yes she should be kicked out this wont be the first forum she has been banished from.Sorry I just had to put my 2 cents in.And I did add to this collum for inexperience folks wanting to get into led and what to look for so this does not happen to them or get a crappy product.Something I have allready been threw to make it better for you to make a better judgment on where you shop for your led?

Yes this thread is bouncing around a bit from car parts to led lighting.No disrespect intended.Yes she should be kicked out this wont be the first forum she has been banished from.

She was banned from posting not long after she became a sponsor... but we had to wait through the end of the sponsor agreement before we could be rid of her entirely... which we have been for quite a while.

I'm saying we need to communicate across the forums like we are doing here to banish her from ALL the cannabis communities.

Amen Brothers, Amen............

Hi everyone,
I am very pleased that this thread has proceeded as it has. Thank you all for your great participation, comments, information, and support!! And I also want to thank 420 mag and staff for hosting this community and allowing this thread to exist!! Kudos to you folks!! I still do not have enough posts to use the PM feature and I can not answer back; thank you very much to all of you who have sent me messages!

I’m sure that by now Cammie has realized that the heat is on and LED sales are probably not too good. I figure that MMJ sites were the biggest sources for sales and that market seems to be drying up thanks to everybody’s good work! He is probably headed back underground to hide until he can figure out what market he can scam next. I am hoping that this current glut of information on Google has brought a lot of heat to his current location in Palmdale.

What a lifestyle, it must really suck having to move constantly to stay one step ahead of everyone, not being able to answer your door, or your telephone; no roots, no friends! And it must be costly too, all of the travel expense, apt deposits, utility deposits! Great!!! I hope that it costs millions; I hope that he has to move every week, and I hope that he spends endless, sleepless nights (unlikely when smoking a quarter ounce of weed a day) worrying who will knock on his door next!!

Once all of this information came to light, it became apparent to me that this is a career criminal who knows how to beat the system. It is highly unlikely that there is any money in any account anywhere that could be attached to satisfy a claim. As such, it is not likely that I will ever recoup a single penny on any of my claims against this person. It does sting a little (or a lot), but that’s okay, there have been some valuable lessons learned that will benefit me in the future. And the sting is offset by the warm and fuzzy feeling that I have knowing that we are all working together to protect our community!

Also, Mike at GrowLEDHydro has come to my rescue and has power sources that will work for me. I can at least put the lights back in service until they fail again. Thank you Mike!

Thanks again and keep up the good work everyone! Hopefully, this thread will someday end with the announcement that LEO has scooped Cammie up and she/he will indeed be made answer!!

She was banned from posting not long after she became a sponsor... but we had to wait through the end of the sponsor agreement before we could be rid of her entirely... which we have been for quite a while.

I'm saying we need to communicate across the forums like we are doing here to banish her from ALL the cannabis communities.

Aw I see.Yeah I hope she gets what he or she deserves.There is a lot of this gowing around not with leo or what that is but with selling faulty led units or just ones that plane dont work as advertised if at all.You really half to do your home work as I mensioned before there are a lot of imatation units most of the builders dont know any better they just know how to build lights and expect them to work with cheap diodes and are out to make a profit with these expensive units.You get what you pay for.Protect your self and go with known us company warranty and money back garontee.These lights are easy to build and any one can pute them on ebay but whats inside them who knows so if you get one from japan or no name company or unfarmiliar your taking a big risk.Also the units that work best have 3 watt diode.Stick with what you know from these forums?This person should be all ready banned with all these complaints I mean its pretty bad and makes 420 look bad beeing that she is a sponser for 420.:peacetwo:

Make no mistake, this person was banned only a couple of months after paying for a full year of sponsorship and has been banned for almost a year.
This person should be all ready banned with all these complaints I mean its pretty bad and makes 420 look bad beeing that she is a sponser for 420.

Many months ago, someone sent me a link to Cameron's myspace or facebook. I forget but anyways, he claimed to make >250k per annum. It makes me sick to think about how that $$$ was scammed and stolen from decent people. Every dog has its day.

Karma is a bitch... :)

Hey..., what did I do?
Just kidding, couldn't resist.

As for LEDGirl, having met her at the San Fran Cannabis Cup over the summer I can say this.
She will probably accuse us of being homophobic and say that is the reason for this thread and not her shotty business practices.
In case you don't know, Cammie digs the ladies (and is a manipulative bitch to boot).

Wait, so he decides to go through all of the trouble of becoming a woman only to be a lesbian??? And homophobic is not a word that can be used to describe me. Furthermore, this new development shows that he isn't homosexual at all. Stranger than fiction, I tells ya!

Now that the connection has been made between LEDgirl and Knight whoever... I highly doubt she/he will be doing many more public appearances at LED/grow shows.. I would think she/he will stand out like a sore thumb.. I know if I was looking for him/her that's exactly were I would look...

The peeps from the car forums that this person ripped off now have a good idea were to look....

Cat's out of the bag... I say GOOOOD LUCK...

Thanks for the heads up :thumb: I highly recommend Googling even your local grow supply shops.Just last week I was looking for a supplier of Fox Farm products and found one of the two stores that sold it also were involved in setting up customers with LEO.....They are still in business.

Thanks for the heads up :thumb: I highly recommend Googling even your local grow supply shops.Just last week I was looking for a supplier of Fox Farm products and found one of the two stores that sold it also were involved in setting up customers with LEO.....They are still in business.

Indeed. Reputation is what is all about.

Good morning everyone,
Just a quick update. After my last post I was very surprised to hear from my credit card company that they had temporarily credited the full price of the lights back to my account. They instructed me to return the lights to Cammie and send them the tracking numbers. I told them that I was surprised because this was a professional criminal that would have no monies in any account that they could recoup from. They explained that they have a contract with PayPal that requires PayPal to make good any loses. I thought that was great news since PayPal was no help to me whatsoever.

I e-mailed Cammie to let him know that the lights are being returned. Hopefully, he will try to retrieve them and get scooped up by whoever may be watching the Cosmos Ct address. It will also be interesting to see if he e-mails me back.

I’ll keep you posted and thanks again!

JB

So I walk into my hydro store today and to my surprise I see a penetrator panel from Cammie at Hydro Grow Led. The owner who I know and sells my Spectra lighting said a lady by the name of Cammie came in and try to sell him on her panels. WHAT THE F!

He also stated that she told him that her and I were the same company nd that the lights were just different models. Can someone please tell me why this crazy psycho B**** moved to my town from Washington state and claim to be affiliated with me???

This is insane and beyond anything I thought Cammie was capable of. At this point I really dont know what I can do. I would like to spread the word that this person is completely insane and that I am not in anyway affiliated with Cammie and Hydro Grow LED.

CAMMIE HAS SERIES MENTAL PROBLEMS AND IS A SCAMMER! EVERYONE BEWARE!!!

As of tomorrow I will be changing the name of my website, ill let everyone now what is is when its done. By the way I am not saying this to take sells from her or make me look better, hell id rather someone buy led's from anyone of my competitors than this crazy M F'r.. Sorry Im beyond pissed off right now.

If anyone has any useful information please pm me.

Back
Top Bottom