Caveat Emptor, Buyer Beware, Hydro Grow LED!

Hey Jeb55! Did you see this pic of Cammie?

Cammie211.jpg

And Cammie sent Logic an email confirming that she narced you and threatening to narc him out!!

CammieEmail1.jpg

That psycho is outta control!

Sounds like a case for extortion to me. He(she) should be very careful about threatening people in an email, that can then go viral. If anyone buys a product from them, it is at your own risk. If the hormones levels/meds are out of whack, you may get a knock at your door from the local LEOs.

EVERYONE should be aware of this behavior before they consider doing business with her.

One wonders what the magazines and other publications that she advertises in would think of such a thing. Also all of the hydroponics shops that she sells through. Whether or not the owners of the stores even approve of cannabis, they could be at risk of unwelcome attention from LEO (remember Operation Green Merchant?) if/when she goes off (yet again) and decides to do something like this to one of their customers.

Serious.

Well I hope the person who was screwed has all his reciepts and shipping information to prove he sent the light back.I still dont understand how he was refunded before they got there light back.She seems like a smart cookie when it comes to leagal measures in any case.I would keep things profesional and backed by evidence and facts minus opinion.Its not who is right or wrong these days or moral values.Its some one who know how to work the law in there behalf.Just a heads up...keep it profesional.:ban:

Is she kidding...OMG.... She just admitted to something in that email as a business owner that she should not of...

BY BY Cammie...

Here is what I find funny... She ousted herself for 1 205w light that cost her probably $200 at most...

You can't make this shit up! Wow! I can't wait to see how this plays out. I think it's awesome how everyone is coming together to smoke this square-jawed snake out of its hole. Is anyone in contact with the person who received that e-mail? Everyone should inform vendors, websites, magazines, etc about this ass. As corny as it sounds, knowledge is power.

WOW. :yikes:

What a can of worms!

Just amazing, twisted upside down and sidewayz......

Wow, I get busy for a little while and when I come back I see that things have been exciting! Great Picture, the more that we can show that face around, the better off we will all be. I see that she is going to rat someone out again; old habits die hard! In her next e-mail to you she will say “you better start pulling those plants up, the cops are on their way”! I am truly amazed that she keeps digging her hole deeper. It’s got to be the hormones!!!

While she is right that the county attorney still has this complaint on his desk, her brain can still not comprehend that my grow is legal. It’s her fantasy that she has somehow caused my medical card to be invalidated and that she will be responsible for me going to jail. And if the county attorney does his job properly, Cammie is going to have to answer for filing a false report with law enforcement among other things. Since she has no rational moments of thought, she has not yet realized that she picked the wrong person to try to defraud, bully, and intimidate; and I will not go away. I intend to go as far with this as it can possibly be taken in a legal fashion!!!

She is also right that I still have the lights. They will not be sent back until my credit card company instructs me to do so at the end of this dispute when I have won. In the mean time, I have purchased lights from Mike at Grow LED Hydro and all is well.

It’ like someone said earlier, all this for a 205w light! Yes she sent me a defective piece of junk, yes I sent it back to her, yes UPS lost her piece of junk, and yes UPS reimbursed her $100.00 for that junk. As was mentioned before, her junk probably cost her $200.00, so she would only be out $100.00. She makes 10 x that on the sale of one light! How many light sales has she already lost, and how many lights would she have sold in the future had she not ratted me out to LEO and burned all of her bridges for the sweet little scam that she had going?? Obviously not a very deep thinker!!

So… when you get that sex change thingy, during the operation do they automatically throw in hefty helping of PMS, or is that included in the hormone therapy that follows?

Thanks everyone!

And I forgot to mention, I read Cammie's post and I would say this; since there is not one single word of truth in any of the advertising that she has done anywhere at all, then she has scammed every person that she has ever sold a light to and they should all be asking for (no, demanding) their money back!!

While she is right that the county attorney still has this complaint on his desk, her brain can still not comprehend that my grow is legal. It's her fantasy that she has somehow caused my medical card to be invalidated and that she will be responsible for me going to jail. And if the county attorney does his job properly, Cammie is going to have to answer for filing a false report with law enforcement among other things. Since she has no rational moments of thought, she has not yet realized that she picked the wrong person to try to defraud, bully, and intimidate; and I will not go away. I intend to go as far with this as it can possibly be taken in a legal fashion!!!

:thumb:. Were it almost anyone else, I'd be wondering if you were going to sue for harassment, mental anguish, cost of therapy (lol), or whatever. But with her, well... You might put her out of business but would likely never see a cent of any judgment you were awarded.

Hmm... Then again, putting her out of business for a couple of months while she dropped out of sight and surfaced in another... situation would be a public service.

She is also right that I still have the lights. They will not be sent back until my credit card company instructs me to do so at the end of this dispute when I have won. In the mean time, I have purchased lights from Mike at Grow LED Hydro and all is well.

As long as you follow good (legal) advice, I'd guess that you're in the clear regardless of whether or not she gets her knickers in a twist.

And good choice with Mike and his lights. By what I've read (and the pictures in journals that I've seen), it is clear to me that his lights are top-shelf and he is a good guy.

her junk probably cost her $200.00, so she would only be out $100.00.

I've heard that the "el-cheapo" LEDs (like most everything else that is junk) coming out of the PRC cost well under $100 per unit. I don't know for sure one way or the other in the case of her lights, but as I have seen that a lot of products in the "consumer electronic" category coming from China that sold for several hundred dollars cost between $35 and $40 to the first seller along the line, I would tend to agree.

Please keep us updated on your ordeal.

You know, if that were me <SHUDDERS>, I might pursue any means at my disposal... EXCEPT for turning in the customer for using my product in the way that I was selling it to be used. And NOBODY believes that lights of that (retail) price are being used to grow vegies by more than a very small amount of wealthy hobbiests. Certainly not enough of those for a person to think, "Hey, I bet if I started selling lights for $$$$ that I'd sell them by the boat-load." Not when there are more than a few other sellers in that market, I mean. The fact is that she's perfectly happy to sell to cannabis-growers. And I doubt that she makes her customers fax in a copy of their medical card/certificate and their photo ID when they place their order.

Let's also not forget that while she is accusing others of making libelous claims about her, she is making libelous claims and defaming Jeb's character by calling him a thief and defrauder when she knows full-well that UPS took responsibility and sent her payment.
Jeb, I really hope you're filing all of this stuff away and getting all of your ducks in a row.

GREAT thread! Wish i would have come across it sooner as i have already exchanged a few emails with Cammie, thankfully NO cash though :thumb:

Thank's to all who have posted and brought this low life to light and saved future people from a world of grief :goodjob:

My grow light search resumes :surf:

I stopped at a forum to see what was being said about this situation. It never ceases to amaze me at the level of emotion that seems to drive some people. There is one guy going off because he has decided that I just got mad at Cammie and invented this story to get revenge on her. He sees me as a horrible person; the kind that he hates the most, and he has called for someone to kick the crap out of me! More than anything, he seems to be angry at me because he thinks that I said that LED lights won’t grow weed and that I lost all of my crop because I was too stupid to buy some cheap CFL’s to keep it alive until Cammie sent me a new light.

I always love these kinds of posters, you know the ones; they read the last page of a 25 page thread and jump right into the middle of the conversation with infinite divine wisdom and imitate judgment as to who should be taken out in the street and shot down like a dog! Or, maybe they skimmed through a few pages, but because the thread title had “LED” in it, their mind did not receive what their eyes had skimmed because the “HID vs LED” genes in them were frothing and overriding the system in preparation of the extolling of the aforementioned infinite wisdom stemming from an experience with a UFO purchased on e-Bay and some bag-seed that was found on the floor the next morning after the party was over! You gotta love those mouth-breathers; they sure make the internet interesting!!

I usually ignore them, not because they don’t bother me, but, because I am a horrible typist and it takes me forever to peck out a response. Once in a while though, I just have to take them to task and give them a line by line rebuttal with good reason why they should not bother me anymore! I did not respond to him at this time, but who knows what the future might bring.

The greatest majority of members were very pleased when she was banned. It seems like she caused a lot of very bad feelings. As a moderator she would delete anyone’s post that shed any negative light on her or her lights. When they would complain, she would have them banned. Since all of this has come to light, some of those banned members have been un-banned. Some of those un-banned have not yet come back to the community; their feelings are hurt because they turned out to be right all along and they seem to feel that just being un-banned is not enough! It’s pretty sad that one evil person can cause so much grief in so many people’s lives!

Hi ZagZig, are you saying that you were negotiating a deal with Cammie to buy a light but read this thread and have now backed out of the deal? If so, I think that’s great !!! I would like to see several people a day say that they have now backed out on light buys with her. It’s the best way to deal with a thief and a crook, dry up the cash flow and they will move on!

If your still looking for lights, Mike at Grow LED Hydro seems to have some good ones. They have been more than proven on several grows on this site and he is a sponsor here! Some of the specs on his lights, he doesn’t release because those are the secrets that make his lights better and he doesn’t want to give the competition a leg up. That’s why I say go look at the proven grows that show what these lights are capable of since some specs aren’t available.

When I was still shopping, the only other light (besides Mike’s) that I thought would meet the task was the 3w lights at Advanced LED who are also sponsors here. The specs on their lights look very good and they are American made. As such, they are even more expensive, but they look like they would definitely meet the need!

Good luck!

I am really curious as to why the douche moved to my hometown and is claiming to be affiliated with me, it really boggles my mind. Is the douche here to sabotage me? Thats all I can think of.

Somehow I started browsing another forum, saw this person was now located in Palmdale, had me puzzled for a sec, glad to see it's ok...

VERY good idea to change your website/company name, the two are easily confused.... grow on brother!

That chick used to be a dude? That's fucked up :goodluck:

VERY good idea to change your website/company name, the two are easily confused.... grow on brother!

Yeah, but it's a shame that such a drastic step was necessary. Mike is as much a victim as all the people that have been hosed.

That chick used to be a dude? That's fucked up :goodluck:

Even more so. It's now a lesbian. IDK whether it liked women the entire time or if it started out liking guys, stopped being one, and then decided that it at that point liked gals, but... Either way, it's a little bit twisted. I have some sympathy for those who cannot find themselves comfortable having relationships with the "generally accepted" sex - or who don't feel that they were born as the right sex. But in Cammie's case, I wonder if it's just another case of her greed, lol.

Tortuerd it absolutely is... She became a girl because 'it' knows how people treat girls... Girls get away with alot more IMO.... The funny thing is... It couldn't handle the pressure of being a MAN... What a joke..

On treads elsewhere they are saying 'it' ripped off some bikers.....

Good luck with that...:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom