Hi guys and gals. Read through a few threads here but they are outdated and the world of animal CBD has changed so much since these last postings.

My parents have 3 dogs: a pit bull mix, a lab, and a daschound/Yorkie mix. They are between 9 and 15 and have bad anxiety both when traveling and during storms. My parents drive up here from Florida multiple times a year with their dogs when they stay for extended times.

They need help making the long drive more comfortable for the humans and the canines.

They already use a CBD oil product but are thinking of switching to something more powerful. I think it's in their dosing that is of the most significance, however. They are looking into this brand to change over to but are up for any and all suggestions.

My mother said the dispensary she goes to suggested this brand but she is unsure of the dosage and which strength to give them. Dogs range from 20-80#.

1000016086.jpg
1000016085.jpg
1000016084.jpg
1000016083.jpg

Their trip up again is in 2 weeks so any light you guys could shed would be greatly appreciated.

:thanks:

Krissi, hope this helps, there's quite a few articles on the web regarding dosing. Dosing also depends on what condition you're trying to treat.

"Here are some common formula strengths and how much CBD is in each (based on a 30ml bottle):

• 75mg formula=2.5mg of CBD per ml of oil
  • 150mg formula=5mg of CBD per ml of oil
  • 300mg formula=10mg of CBD per ml of oil
  • 600mg formula=20mg of CBD per ml of oil
So for a 25-pound pet who needs 5mg of CBD, you’d give him 2ml of the 75mg formula, 1ml of the 150mg formula, 0.5ml of the 300mg formula. We would not recommend using the 600mg formula on small pets due to the difficulty in administering 0.25ml with the oral syringe most companies provide."

Krissi, hope this helps, there's quite a few articles on the web regarding dosing. Dosing also depends on what condition you're trying to treat.

"Here are some common formula strengths and how much CBD is in each (based on a 30ml bottle):

• 75mg formula=2.5mg of CBD per ml of oil
  • 150mg formula=5mg of CBD per ml of oil
  • 300mg formula=10mg of CBD per ml of oil
  • 600mg formula=20mg of CBD per ml of oil
So for a 25-pound pet who needs 5mg of CBD, you’d give him 2ml of the 75mg formula, 1ml of the 150mg formula, 0.5ml of the 300mg formula. We would not recommend using the 600mg formula on small pets due to the difficulty in administering 0.25ml with the oral syringe most companies provide."
Hi Phyto! You're awesome advice will be well when in as per usual!! Thanks so much, hope all is well! Are you growing now?!!

Just finishing up a grow, will be adding some pics later today, see my tag line. I use CBD for my dogs, with the different strengths it gets a little confusing.
Awesome, I'll go on my Phyto plant hunt then next. Thanks again for the CBD info, I was sure someone else was dealing with the same confusion. Happy it happened to be you, we all know you know lol....

When selecting CBD oil for dogs with anxiety, prioritize products that are full-spectrum, organic, and non-GMO. Look for third-party testing, proper dosage guidelines, and formulations specifically designed for pets. Start with a low dosage, monitor your dog's response, and consult with a veterinarian before beginning treatment.

Back
Top Bottom