CFL Grow Closet - Bag Seeds - P Kush - Jack Herer

And I also baught seeds from crop king.... I have 5 crown royale one of which is germinating and 5 early vixen I plan to plant a field outdoors I also have 150 bag seeds so I'm going to have a great summer with great dope

I am no expert here but with the nutrients wait till you have a real plant growing. 5 nodes or so. The little ones don't really need nurtients and tend to get burnt. If you start seeing deficiencies then you can start. So I would wait maybe a couple more weeks. And just start slow see how she reacts to the nutes and increase over time.

I am no expert here but with the nutrients wait till you have a real plant growing. 5 nodes or so. The little ones don't really need nurtients and tend to get burnt. If you start seeing deficiencies then you can start. So I would wait maybe a couple more weeks. And just start slow see how she reacts to the nutes and increase over time.

Ok thanks I'm wondering what nutrients you can buy at a plant store I need cal mag and fertilizer but what kind of fertilizer should I use and I saw some bloom boosters and bio bud can I use all these things at once???or should I go with. Different route any thoughts

IMG_20150421_125915_1.jpg
IMG_20150421_125906_1.jpg
IMG_20150421_125858_1.jpg
IMG_20150421_125854_1.jpg
IMG_20150421_125839_1.jpg

Things are moving along nicely ... They look amazing!!!. I also germinated one crown royale and it is in the dirt ready to sprout it feminzed so this one a a promise the other ones I hope are mostly female. 2 week and I start they outdoor grow its going to be a good summer

OK things are looking great I have started the nutes and am now waiting for them to get big enough for the flowering stage I'm on a 20\24 light cycle right now I'm going to bring it down to 18 a day at the end of may . and also in 3days I'm starting my outdoor grow so excited

today is the day that I plant the last of the mohicans . I have two ppl helping im paying one of them 4 x minimum wage and . its an outdoor Ontario grow im going to take some pics of the outdoorsys today and ad them to the grow journal . this is going to be the start of something amazing

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom