CFL red 340 watt grow

Leezx

I have a cfl 340 watt 9 tube red and another 200 watt red also a 250 watt cfl cool blue all with build in blasts
My grow room is 1 meter by 1 meter it stands 3 meters high
I'm using 2 reflectors and going to hang one down there the hog cfls also would ask if co2 tablets work by placing tablets in cup of water which slowly releases co2 in the grow room how much should I expect to yelid on blueberry cheese

hello!

im not sure i understand exactly what you're trying to convey.

you have; 1x 340W Red CFL, 1x 200W Red CFL, 1x 250W Blue CFL - 2 flower bulbs and one veg bulb.

I'm using 2 reflectors and going to hang one down there the hog cfls

could you clarify this a bit?

if you veg with the blue alone you will have 27.7 watts per square foot, you may want a second blue bulb, or you could run the 250w red with it for veg @ 50 watts per square foot which would be in the ideal range of w/sqft but may cause a bit more stretch than just blue bulbs.

then you can flower with both red bulbs in reflectors for 65.5 watts per square foot and that should be good.

for reference you want more blue light for veg and more red light for bloom, either way, about 50w/sqft or a higher is recommended.

as for the co2 tablets, i have no idea - but in such a small space you shouldn't need to worry about cO2 as long as you have decent ventilation and exhaust.

Yield is a highly variable thing, dependent on all factors of your grow. I doubt if anyone could tell you with accuracy.

hope that helps!

Thank you for your reply I think that's going to be anuff light that's in the grow area it's a meter by meter and 3 meters high the tent I got the 340 watt red cfl coming tomorrow there's 4 tops of blueberry in the grow area so that with the 200 watt red and the 250 watt cool blue should I just put in there the 2 reds ie 200 watt and the 9 tube gaint 340 I was thinking of placing all 3 in there what u think as with the co2 tablets I'm using then due to stealth as I only place the fan on as much as I can like 40 mins in 12)12 budding
Thanks
Hogs spelling mistake

i think for veg the blue and the smaller red bulb is best, you want more blue than red light for veg so if you use the 340 and the 250, you're gonna have quite a lot more red light and your plants could stretch more than you may like.

then for flower you can use any combination or all 3 bulbs for 87.7 w/sqft which is more than enough.

do your bulbs show a Kelvin rating? (6500k, 2700k etc)

higher is blue lower is red.

what kind of fan? ventilation is critical to keeping your air fresh, while the co2 might help, it won't do anything for heat or humidity, nor will it move the stems of the plant to make them stronger. If you can keep the tent open during lights on and run circulation at night, that might be ok, but ideally you want an exhaust fan pulling warm, humid air out of the tent, and a fan circulating air inside the tent.

40 minutes total, over 12 hours?

Hi again sorry. For being a pain I have enclosed a pic of my first grow set up
My grow space is 1 meter by 1 meter and 3 meters high tent I'm using a 340 watt cfl red and a 200 watt cfl red also in the corner is my broken cfl that only 6 tubes work that's the duel cfl blue
Could u look at the pic and please advice if the lights are to high I've higher then with a biscuit tin underneth the pots
Would it be better to hang them down with out the reflectors

thats too bad about your bulb, you may find you get a long internode distance using only red light; i notice there is no photo though, if you're having trouble uploading there is a link in my signature that can help you with that.

for those big CFL's you probably want to gauge their distance by the temperature between them and the plants; i've never used them so cant comment beyond that. Just try to find a balance between coverage and heat output.

Back
Top Bottom