Check out my Chronic

Urdedpal

Since a number of people are showing off their buds and I must say the last two I looked at were tasty indeed, I thought I would share some of my dried and cured bud pics. This is chronic. Not the generic term chronic but the strain chronic from serious seeds. They have a wonderful look, lots of color and is covered with large trichomes(crystals). The bud is also extremely dense. The aroma is very floral and kinda sweet. This smell does not transfer well to the taste.It has a very hashy taste, kinda harsh even with a full cure but a ok aftertaste. Its not one of my favorates but it is very strong in THC and has great bag appeal.
I also want to note that these were not my best looking nugs. Unfortunately they are already gone and I forgot to record them. Maybe next grow lol.

100_13431.JPG

100_13572.JPG

100_13521.JPG

100_13401.JPG

This is a closeup of the one above.

100_13551.JPG

Another close up.

100_13611.JPG

Let me know if you like them by giving me a rep point.
And of course, let me know if you don't like them.:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Urdedpal said:
I also want to note that these were not my best looking nugs. Unfortunately they are already gone and I forgot to record them. Maybe next grow lol.

man if that is not the best looking bud i have seen in a long time, come on we live close by, i would love a taste!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Hey its my birthday today how bout a little bud j/k

Thanks for the kind words. It I can ever find the manual to my camera. I will try for better close ups but its not the easiest to take macro pics.

DaHui said:
Good lookin ganja.

Smoke report on that strain?

Urdedpal said:
The bud is also extremely dense. The aroma is very floral and kinda sweet. This smell does not transfer well to the taste.It has a very hashy taste, kinda harsh even with a full cure but a ok aftertaste. Its not one of my favorates but it is very strong in THC and has great bag appeal.

Is this a smoke report?

I don't want to do a actual strain report with these nugs because they are premies meaning they were harvested early because of mites. 10 days early to be precise and also only had one week to flush. I will wait til I get a better harvest with this strain so I can give a more accurate report. I can tell you that the high was very upbeat. No stony couchlock, just a clean head high.

wow they look real tasty bro

Oh amn, you're making me drool. Plese plese plese enjoy that to it's fullest!

Thanks for all the kind words. Next time I will take pics of the best buds in the crop. These are nothing compared to those. 8 of them were over 7 grams dried and cured.

Back
Top Bottom