My Indoor Chronic Grows

Ripples

Well I have read many post from all of you above and have learned something from each of you. I enjoy growing! Ironically I do not smoke! I started growing for my dad who has cancer and is in some pain. He has been a burnout since the 50's! He is 80 yrs old and parties like a rock star! He has little to no money so I started growing so he wouldn't have to buy it anymore. Little by little I learned how and would consider myself to be a pretty decent grower? On my 3rd grow having improved on each one. I grow Chronic indoors and for my first grow I ended up with nearly 20 oz from 9 ladies. Last grow 27! Hopefully this one will follow the pattern! Getting better each grow and learning more each time. I enjoy it and enjoy helping others as well. I'm an old fuck that try's to keep to himself. Keep up the good work fellas and Happy Growing! Just flipped this past Sunday! We'll wait and see..................Below are some of my girls and their Mothers!

20150723_222214.jpg

20150718_144616.jpg

Re: Just a dumb question?

I like your style, Ripples. Do it for love, and you'll do it the best. Even though you don't love the plant,,, since ya don't smoke,, from the sounds of it you love your old man. Good for you. I didn't have one very long, he skipped town early,, but I hope my son loves me like you do yours. I'll help you as much as I can, I can learn a few things from you. Great plants.

Well I have read many post from all of you above and have learned something from each of you. I enjoy growing! Ironically I do not smoke! I started growing for my dad who has cancer and is in some pain. He has been a burnout since the 50's! He is 80 yrs old and parties like a rock star! He has little to no money so I started growing so he wouldn't have to buy it anymore. Little by little I learned how and would consider myself to be a pretty decent grower? On my 3rd grow having improved on each one. I grow Chronic indoors and for my first grow I ended up with nearly 20 oz from 9 ladies. Last grow 27! Hopefully this one will follow the pattern! Getting better each grow and learning more each time. I enjoy it and enjoy helping others as well. I'm an old fuck that try's to keep to himself. Keep up the good work fellas and Happy Growing! Just flipped this past Sunday! We'll wait and see..................Below are some of my girls and their Mothers!

20150723_222214.jpg

20150718_144616.jpg

Thanks MMM... It appears you have been very successful as a grower by the looks of things. I will be looking for your post. Happy Growing....

Weaslecracker I see you all the time... I enjoy your post... Always good info...

Thanks MMM... It appears you have been very successful as a grower by the looks of things. I will be looking for your post. Happy Growing....

Weaslecracker I see you all the time... I enjoy your post... Always good info...

Getting there. No lie, 90% of what I know that makes the biggest difference... Is grows under my belt, and reading and listening here. Nothing beats doing it, and ten times better is reading from others who have. If you put in the effort, like I can see with your plants,, you'll get results. And fine tune things here... Stay green ;)

Back
Top Bottom