checkin in from up north, Michigan

hush

:roorrip:

hi everybody. kinda shy. finally legal. totally want to share my coming "Out Of The Closet" time. I've been learning tons of stuff from all the cool people here.
new tent, light,stuff.
ok here is my stash menu.
blz bud-lowryder2-lowryder mix-lowryder 1-jack herer-lowboldt-white widow-orange bud-afghan kush-white haze-amnesia white-aurora indica-Fast Bud-Pure afghan-kandy kush-trainwreck-***-belladonna-satori-hindu kush-la woman.
growing blz bud-lowryder,mix,1-la woman-aurora indica
no clue about attaching my photos to message. yet

hush

Hi hush, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
You got your self up and running. :grinjoint:
Plenty of seeds to grow. :grinjoint: Great!
Thanks for joining us at 420. Enjoy your new hobby. If you need help or have a question contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see you around the forums. :peace::peace:

Hush, Hush
Thought I heard her calling my name
Hush, Hush
She Broke my heart but I love her just the same
Hush, Hush
Thought I heard her calling my name
Hush, Hush
I need her loving and I'm not to blame

Sorry great song! :yahoo:

:welcome: hush
Great to have you here. ;)
See you :surf: the forums.
:thumb:

wow, thanks for the great welcome . I've been in the closet fo ra long time and its a bit strange to talk candidly and share these experiences. but it is fun, as it seems to be very satisfying to share, brag, and learn from others whoj may be enlightened.

thanks, check out my grow.

also I was wondering if there was anyone here that let the members choose their next grow? I was thinking about it, if its original. :bong:

hush, (a Billy Joe Royal hit in the deep south in the late 60s!)

And a great big WELCOME:welcome: to 420, a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer! :yummy:
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.
I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom