Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

Hey Chief,

You mentioned that you are going to flip the CookieHoe. So these are all photo-period plants? How old is the CookieHoe now?

:thumb:

Yep these are all photo-periods. I want to pop my Mephisto but I think I'll wait until I flower these. The CookieHoe is about 43 days old at least. I'm really just waiting until the Mountain Grapes get bigger before I filp. The Cookiehoe has pretty much filled the scrog I'm trying to save the last squares for the stretch but we will see. Pics coming later

The Cookiehoe is ready to flip but I'm trying to wait a little longer for the other 2 to get bigger. I know my canopy won't be even but I hope I still get some decent yields
8cb1c43d40fdee16d37982dc11977093.jpg

The Mountain Grapes are coming along but one is double the size of the other. From past experience the big ones are male but I'm still hoping for 2 females since they won't be that big.
714f7448129bc8d34d13eee0a060ae80.jpg

Are you having to use a humidifier to keep in the 40s? You must live in quite a dry place!

That Cookiehoe is really filling out the screen. She can wait.

Hey! Positive thinking brother! No male plants allowed!

Ya it's pretty dry here and the inline fan pulls so much air out I think the humidity goes also.

And ya I pray they are females lol!

I flipped the girls to 12/12 last Wednesday hoping for a harvest around 4/20 but we will see.

The Cookiehoe is filling out the scrog pretty good probably too much but I know I’ll do better next time. It’s going to be all uneven.

The Mountain Grapes is doing ok the bigger one turned out being a male so I got it out of there.

Aw crap, sorry to hear about the flu, and the MG male (boo hiss!).

CookieHoe looks great. Not too late to train to be more even, is it?

Ya the middle can’t be pulled down because there’s is so much underneath it. But the outside will continue to stretch to the edge. I have another scrog to keep it up. I hope it helps but we will see.

Good Morning Chief, FelipeBlu is my bother and I've been checking out your grows. They look very nice. I have a couple of questions. First are you using a Gorilla Grow Tent? A couple of shots look very similar to the 2x2.5 lite I have. Second, I like your screen setup. I bought the High CFM bars that GGT offers and ziptied a 3.5 nylon mesh screen, but not exactly happy with the outcome. It works must it seems rather flimsy. Yours looks nice and stout. I'm considering drilling some very small pilot holes in my CFM bars and then tapping in some equally small self tapping screws to then do as you have done. I figure it will be more taunt, and I will also have the option of making the openings smaller than the 3.5inch openings I have now. I feel it would also make it easier to tuck under. If you get a chance I hope you will check out my grow journal. :goodjob:

Subbed in for the results.....

Just for technical information. If you want to prevent root growth through the bottom of a fabric pot, the bottom must be able to dry. It needs to sit on a grate or something with very little surface touching. Roots will grow through fabric which stays wet.

I'm not an expert or experienced, I just pass along information I've read, and believe.

Good Morning Chief, FelipeBlu is my bother and I've been checking out your grows. They look very nice. I have a couple of questions. First are you using a Gorilla Grow Tent? A couple of shots look very similar to the 2x2.5 lite I have. Second, I like your screen setup. I bought the High CFM bars that GGT offers and ziptied a 3.5 nylon mesh screen, but not exactly happy with the outcome. It works must it seems rather flimsy. Yours looks nice and stout. I'm considering drilling some very small pilot holes in my CFM bars and then tapping in some equally small self tapping screws to then do as you have done. I figure it will be more taunt, and I will also have the option of making the openings smaller than the 3.5inch openings I have now. I feel it would also make it easier to tuck under. If you get a chance I hope you will check out my grow journal. :goodjob:

Thanks for stopping by. I just have a 2 tents from Amazon. I thought about a GGT but couldn’t pull the trigger on it but I could def use the extra height. The reason I built my own is because I didn’t want it to be flimsy. And that’s a good idea just don’t ruin your tent. And I’ll def check in on your journal:ganjamon:

Subbed in for the results.....

Just for technical information. If you want to prevent root growth through the bottom of a fabric pot, the bottom must be able to dry. It needs to sit on a grate or something with very little surface touching. Roots will grow through fabric which stays wet.

I'm not an expert or experienced, I just pass along information I've read, and believe.

Thanks man. I thought about something like that just didn’t know where to get it

Back
Top Bottom