Chief's OG Kush Review

this nug was bought locally in a city just a little drive away from me in seattle washington from "canna pi" collective.

This OG kush was one of may nugs i bought from there this time and this is the strongest smellling of the 4 kinds i picked out earlier and its the only kind i've tried so heres my report

Appearance: The crystals stick out on this strain, the green is a dull green with alot of crystals everywhere. even the stems are covered in crystals. very potent looking stuff

Smell: Well this OG kush came with a very flattering smell. i got in the car and smelt the dankest diesiely smell coming from my pocket and i wasnt sure which kind it was that was stinking so bad. i got home put the bags on the table and i sniffed untill i found the stinker. low and behold it was the OG kush. smelly stuff coulnt hide this smell easily

Smoke report: I went into the back room kicked my feet up and started taking hits and as i've gotten older i noticed my tolerance build up for weed and i've been having a real hard time getting baked like i used to. if i were 16 again i'd probably be couchlocked high on the couch untill tomorrow rolls in then i'd probably eat everything in our pantry but this OG kush is deffinately bringing back some teenage memories with how fast this stuff got me high. it's an intense and intimidating high that makes you a little panicky or un easy. i give this weed a 9.8 out of 10!!! perfect weed is nearly impossible to find but this is the closest thing to perfect weed i can find. this is my 2nd favorite strain i've ever smoked. (caviar in my nug of the month for march was the best weed i've ever smoked)

IMAG12981.jpg
IMAG12991.jpg
IMAG13001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom