Chop or not to chop?

etaffate

So the subject says it all. My plant is 53 day into flowering and most of the hair are brown. Check the trichomes and saw a few Amber's mostly all were cloudy. The strain is Dr krippling incredible bulk. The problem is I'm going away for thanksgiving so either chop this Sunday or wait till the Sunday after thanksgiving.
20161113_182606.jpg
20161113_182600.jpg
20161113_182457.jpg

So throw out your opinion

Re: Chop or not to chop

Harvest some now rest later.
It's amazing how the maturity of the trichromes affects the high you get when smoking. I had a kush hybrid once that I actually enjoyed more than the others because I harvested it a bit early.
Almost no amber. Experiment with it and see if there's a difference.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Chop or not to chop

I would start the flush today whilst also introducing increase fan speed until departure for TG when departing for TG switch off the lights when you return you will find that with the flush the air and the lights that the plants are perfect for chop

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All good advice!...I kinda' lean towards BH's advice...some now some l8r...but it depends what Yer' after... better yet...quick dry a sample bud...although it may be somewhat harsh without a cure...it will give an indication of what you got...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom