CHS is it real? Or is it just pesticide poison?

Og kush 1911

Recently I was diagnosed with CHS, if you don't know what CHS is take a moment to look up cannabanoid hyperemese syndrome, it's a very real thing that hasn't been researched enough and the community needs to know more about this and we need the truth for all affected by this because who wants to say bye-bye to mj for good if they can help it.

Is CHS caused by neem oil poison or is it overtime people's body can handle all the large amounts of THC that it becomes toxic?

I need answers and I'm sure so many others do too.

Recently I was diagnosed with CHS, if you don't know what CHS is take a moment to look up cannabanoid hyperemese syndrome, it's a very real thing that hasn't been researched enough and the community needs to know more about this and we need the truth for all affected by this because who wants to say bye-bye to mj for good if they can help it.

Is CHS caused by neem oil poison or is it overtime people's body can handle all the large amounts of THC that it becomes toxic?

I need answers and I'm sure so many others do too.

Here's some info.

What is Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS)? | Leafly

Ahhh the green sickness is what we call it in Boston mass. The weird thing is my wife barely ever smokes. Sometimes with me at night in jed .
She are 1 5mg chewable and projectile vomited f9r hours

Ahhh the green sickness is what we call it in Boston mass. The weird thing is my wife barely ever smokes. Sometimes with me at night in jed .
She are 1 5mg chewable and projectile vomited f9r hours

Very odd i feel very sorry for your wife
Just finished my harvest a couple weeks ago and I had it too but I smoked every day after it was dry and I didn't get any symptoms makes me believe it's a hoax created by ignorant people unwilling to do more research on weed sad because it sucks really bad if you get it

It all seems very odd to me cannabis becomes more acceptable in early 2000's meaning medical cannabis became legal and they started growing big grow ops and had to control mites and other pest so the whole operation wouldn't be fucked by one pest, mind you mankind has cultivated cannabis for a long long time probably in the b.c and they probably weren't using any chemical pesticides and then the 2000's come around and the first case of chs in 2004 a coincidence? I don't think so

They are spraying plants as preventative measure with banned and illegal pesticides. So the plants dont even need to have an infestation to be covered in toxic sprays. These pesticides arent approved for consumption they are illegal so who knows what happens when you burn and inhale them or process them into oil for edibles. I bet this isnt much of an issue for people who grow there own meds with love.

40% OF CALIFORNIA WEED CONTAINS PESTICIDES - LAB TESTS REVEAL
"In a recent California contest for premium organic marijuana growers, nearly 20% were busted for using banned chemcial pesticides."

Pesticides and Pot: What's California Smoking? - NBC Southern California
"An NBC4 I-Team investigation found evidence suggesting that pesticides could be present in a lot of marijuana legally sold in California. Joel Grover reports for the NBC4 News at 11 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017."

In cali, testing doesnt go into affect until next year or mid 2018.
California Will Allow Pesticide Weed On Shelves Until Mid-2018

Bottom line. Grow your own people! The stuff you are buying isnt meds and if its happening here in cali then its definitely happening everywhere else too. The govt doesnt care they just want their share of the money.

They are spraying plants as preventative measure with banned and illegal pesticides. So the plants dont even need to have an infestation to be covered in toxic sprays. These pesticides arent approved for consumption they are illegal so who knows what happens when you burn and inhale them or process them into oil for edibles. I bet this isnt much of an issue for people who grow there own meds with love.

40% OF CALIFORNIA WEED CONTAINS PESTICIDES - LAB TESTS REVEAL
"In a recent California contest for premium organic marijuana growers, nearly 20% were busted for using banned chemcial pesticides."

Pesticides and Pot: What's California Smoking? - NBC Southern California
"An NBC4 I-Team investigation found evidence suggesting that pesticides could be present in a lot of marijuana legally sold in California. Joel Grover reports for the NBC4 News at 11 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017."

In cali, testing doesnt go into affect until next year or mid 2018.
California Will Allow Pesticide Weed On Shelves Until Mid-2018

Bottom line. Grow your own people! The stuff you are buying isnt meds and if its happening here in cali then its definitely happening everywhere else too. The govt doesnt care they just want their share of the money.

Ever since I started growing my own clean herb I haven't felt this weed sickness since! Club weed disgusts me

Ever since I started growing my own clean herb I haven't felt this weed sickness since! Club weed disgusts me
Wow ogk! I had no idea..... glad your growing your own now, and killin it .

I mean is it that terrible to use pesticides NEEM and spino if you actually have pests and then bud wash? Anyone Know? Or if butane will absorb these oilsm

I mean is it that terrible to use pesticides NEEM and spino if you actually have pests and then bud wash? Anyone Know? Or if butane will absorb these oilsm

You know I've thought about that I don't think neem is bad to use for veg but flower I wouldn't do it, neem does work very effectively for killing pest but Probably not a good idea to get It on you're buds but again personally I'm refusing to spray any pesticides on my plants just for my history with chs

You know I've thought about that I don't think neem is bad to use for veg but flower I wouldn't do it, neem does work very effectively for killing pest but Probably not a good idea to get It on you're buds but again personally I'm refusing to spray any pesticides on my plants just for my history with chs
Once pistils show I don't spray with shit. But I do love a good foilar in veg, and obviously will treat my leaf eaters in veg

I dont think neem is really an issue. My azamax is derived from neem and says safe up to the day of harvest. Its organic but I wouldnt spray on my buds after midflower. I think the issue is more banned toxic pesticides but i dont know much on neem other then its organic and widely used

Yeah it does say that but that's for food like veggies where you can wash it off, it's not referring to cannabis. it could be neem I wouldn't rule it out until we have more facts

Im scared... chop this weekend and Idk if I can dunk em.... I probably should so some to compare. Do you wash rich?

Back
Top Bottom