Clone Only Strains

CCOrganics

Thanks in advance for any and all information shared...I have been searching for this topic with no results, please forgive me if it is out there...I may be just too buzzed to look much longer.

I am looking for just a couple strains that flat out rock, but they cannot come from a seed. I live in the Inland Empire of Southern California and willing to drive up to 10 hrs to find...but the closer the better. I am state law compliant as a collective looking for more exotic strains for my patients. The following list is the order of importance of the strains.

1. Strength. ..high in THC.
2. Flavor/Aroma
3. Yield
4. Height....shorter better
5. Flowering time....makes no difference

Hybrids at 50/50, 75/25, 25/75...skunk, haze and OG crosses are preferred, but it really doesn't matter if it is high on the above list.

Grow enviorements:
Indoor...
Medium...coco coir
Nutrients...full Organics
Lighting...HPS

Outdoor...
Elevation....3200 feet
Season Temperatures...65/100 range of higher, 55/75 range of lowes.

If anyone has a list of seedless strains, that would be sweet. Major props if you've gone through the trouble of searching!!!!

I'm ready to roll or can wait a couple weeks for the right strain, but no more that that. If you know of any collectives that carry these types of clones, please post for us all to know. Feel free to PM me if you have strains and not wanting to post.

Anyway, thanks again for your posts.....HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I'd highly recommend chocolate fondue. And jedi kush. Both have personally tested over 26% thc. If you were in Washington state I'd hook you up. If your willing to ho the seed route then check out cannazon I think it was either cali connection or dna genetics.

Thanks Dutty for taking the time to post. Washington is a bit of a stretch right now....but ya never know. Thanks for offering, I may take ya up on the offer on an trip.

If anyone has come across strains you found unique or are a breeder looking to promote a new strain....post away.

Back
Top Bottom