Clones and Auto Flowering

Bj3315

This may be a stupid question, but if you take clones off an auto-flowering plaint will the clones also be auto-flowering. I've never grown auto before but getting ready to give it a shot. Thanks

I don't think that would be advantageous. I would lean more toward letting an auto pollinate so you get seeds to attempt to do future grows but cloning off your plant sounds like the clone would need a week or more to root and that eats the autoflowering time up on the clone, and the original plant has to heal instead of just growing. If you try it update and let me know but seems sketchy to me.

I will be attempting some interesting things with my autos, and this is one of them. ill also try to take a late flower clone. Im gonna do 3 different pots, 3 different mediums all outside to see whats best. I got some experiments in the making. A lot of autos. (To keep myself occupied and not touch my veg plants till they flower in september) I'm sure they will be LARGE!

I am on the same line of thought...I have bunch of Autos and types coming for indoor and outdoor compares! Look forward to seeingyour notes and results to compare and contrast my own with! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom