Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

CAM00035.jpg
CAM000342.jpg
CAM000331.jpg
got my 600 watt in today its hung gonna see how the heat does in the room have an inline fan for the light coming too my White rhinos will wakeup under a new light in the morning hopefully pick up the pace on those girls so I got room for these

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

good stuff..at least you can grow right. good job not over watering little girls in big pots. no need to compact soil at all though. the more tilled up, the easier it can setup its roots :Namaste: after its roots are setup..its a beast

Thanks I try like hell to keep a good balance of thirst and quench I like to let em get a lil thirsty before I water im going to introduce 1/4 strength nutes at next water will be Neptune's harvest fish n seaweed.
I got one clone thats touch n go stayin greenish hasnt wilted but has yet to have measurable growth think I might loose her

I had one like that and then all of a sudden it went full throttle growing

looking good in here. maybe a tiny bit of nute burn? feed lightly and frequently.

both are concentrates so one or the other. they really dont need or want food yet.

i use tiger bloom during late flowering after ive come off pk13/14 you know your girls are going to get big in there ..... now your under that hps aswell....... thats why i only have one in my set up i can get her full potential over them fighting for lights .... i got 3 oz from an auto that does 1-2oz normally by giving her space. less is more my friend..... they are looking good and all depends what you want to yield aswell

For the most part im running so many to try and have a perpetual grow rotating a 3 week cycle hoping to harvest once a month of course I want the most out of each plant im thinking im close to having to expand just have to get through a couple of harvest to stack my chips so I can better my grow plan on going full hydro just gotta get my money right. On another note the girls seem to be enjoying the big light
CAM00086.jpg
CAM00085.jpg
CAM000841.jpg
CAM000832.jpg
CAM000821.jpg

looking amazing! a little nute stress, but thats okay, i have some as well. i got your back on these grows!

looking amazing! a little nute stress, but thats okay, i have some as well. i got your back on these grows!

Thanks i need the help I'm not used to growing in containers and most time outside id just pull the weeker plants and focus on the strong healthy ones but then ur talking 50 + plants what's 1 or 2 now I'm trying to get a good pull on 3 to 4 at a time with little room for errors so thanks i need the backup

the smaller the container, the more frequent feedings. its been rough out here. 32 and 64 oz containers are killing me, i have to feed 3 times a week in low amounts i guess..thc bomb is also sick..oh well

i also have claw from nitrogen burn becuase of feeding too heavy at one time. i was trying to get away with once a week heavy since my nutes say feed every 6-8 weeks, but i guess i cant in these pots.

the smaller the container, the more frequent feedings. its been rough out here. 32 and 64 oz containers are killing me, i have to feed 3 times a week in low amounts i guess..thc bomb is also sick..oh well

i also have claw from nitrogen burn becuase of feeding too heavy at one time. i was trying to get away with once a week heavy since my nutes say feed every 6-8 weeks, but i guess i cant in these pots.

I like outside run off helps its hard to over water and harder to over feed it still happens but not as bad

wow, they grew a lot.

I know kind of mind blowing to look back 2 or 3 days ago ak has covered her pot with a little traing put a little lst on black dom to gonna try growing the lights straight out and not gonna train WW see what yeilds what decide what method I want to use in future grows.

Cnd your grow looks great! Amazing howthey take off. How are you going about lst? Im starting this weekend. By the eay i have the ipower 600 and for a month it has worked great zero complaints so far

Back
Top Bottom