Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

ok so working in the garden this morning I noticed AK had pulled away from the pot so out of couriosity i picked the plant up out of its pot to look at the roots and she was pretty full decided to transplant to prevent getting root bound and well just to allow more roots :thumb: so she got upgraded to a 10 in pot heres some pics

DSCN11724.JPG
DSCN11736.JPG
DSCN11703.JPG
DSCN11717.JPG
DSCN11747.JPG

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

very nice man! that is a 3-4 oz plant!

im hoping for it the more the better lol northern lights is showing pre flowers so I moved her into the bloom room hope to have pistils on her soon i know im going to have to think about getting a 3rd room built on to my grow room its going to be tight on space in here

havent really been keeping this journal up the way I should but northern lights was showing pre flowers in veg so I moved it into the bloom room i fear its a male im watching it closely, ak is looking nice and the 2 unknowns are doing pretty decent hoping to see some signs of sex soon on them but heres the AK47 about a week from pistils
DSCN11891.JPG
DSCN11914.JPG

yess that is showing a good strong sativa hybrid. was it regular? if it is your can count on sensi. i hope you cloned her.

god bless. LOL :thumb: wait till you can finally smoke this stuff. its gonna be killer. it takes a while to flower though. expect at least 10 weeks from pistil sigthing.

when youre deep in flower i def wanna know what it smells like when you rub the buds a little.

the more patience you have in bloom, the stronger the smoke will be

yeah im and I need this to be kill ill wait it out I know better just going off what he said he flowered his in 9 weeks flat 30% amber i wont pull no earlier i like the buzz I got from what he had I would like the same or better from my own

Ak 47 Is doing well showed a little yellow in a couple of her bottom leaves today was her first feeding of tiger bloom should make up for the lack of n she got 1 liter when the soil drys out ill go just water and molasses maybe a little calmag this plants healthy like to keep her there
MJ_0541.JPG
MJ_055.JPG
MJ_034.JPG

then the northern lights is still slow and no signs of sex on her yet
MJ_052.JPG
MJ_051.JPG

beauties man! im really LOVING it!

its not just kush, its crossed with a jamaican sativa, an eva seeds jamaican dream. it mated twice with the hindu kush to try and speed it up tho, and now we have these seeds.

back the nutes off the ak a little. ive also noticed sativa heavys cant handle the food as well.

yeah for sure light on the nutes I dont feed her till she tells me too lol i stressed the shit out of my rhinos trying to get the nutes right and they were the same way so Im just watching her grow shes only got one dose of nutes so far and that was only 1 tsp of tiger bloom I want this girl to rock for me

:) awesome man. i got like 30 seeds from one time breeder, we split em we made about 60. ill give you a couple since theyre regulars, say 50% female so like 4 maybe 6 seed is cool?

just wait till you try simons ak47. its an intense cross just like haze and skunk are.

:) awesome man. i got like 30 seeds from one time breeder, we split em we made about 60. ill give you a couple since theyre regulars, say 50% female so like 4 maybe 6 seed is cool?

just wait till you try simons ak47. its an intense cross just like haze and skunk are.

I've smoked my share of ak ain't never grew it but I've smoked it I'm found of it as well just hit me with a private message when u feel like it well figure it out ull see em grow right here

Back
Top Bottom