CO2 PPM with DIY generators?

havoksgrow

Im thinking about adding CO2 into my cabinet grow with the diy yeast and sugar method. I was wondering if anyone knows how much CO2 these things actually produce? Im probably going to get an arduino gas meter to test out the ppms but thats going to take like 2 months to arrive. Anyone here ever used this method and found out how much they actually produce?

I did it but the cost of the sugar doesn't make it a great return. But, it's a fun experiment especially if you have an air meter. I tracked my numbers back in the day. But, I think the mushroom bags are a better, cleaner, and overall probably a better roi. I never got to using CO2 the real way because I was always trying to perfect the rest of my environment. ;)

Move some fresh air in and out and you'll be fine.... invest in genetics :)

Have fun, good luck,,, just my two cents

I did it but the cost of the sugar doesn't make it a great return. But, it's a fun experiment especially if you have an air meter. I tracked my numbers back in the day. But, I think the mushroom bags are a better, cleaner, and overall probably a better roi. I never got to using CO2 the real way because I was always trying to perfect the rest of my environment. ;)

Move some fresh air in and out and you'll be fine.... invest in genetics :)

Have fun, good luck,,, just my two cents
I'm thinking of going with baking powder and vinegar. I can get a small pump for Arduino for like $10 and use that to drip in vinegar whenever my CO2 meter drops below a certain threshold.
I've just started my white widow so hopefully my Arduino stuff will arrive before flowering.

Sounds good, post the results so we can all learn from it.

Back
Top Bottom