Cold grow when running fans

Psychotix

Hello all. Having cold temp problems. And was wondering if any of you fine fellows have an ingenious idea?

Simply when I run my exhuast fan during lights on my temps drop to around 22c my night temps fan of are 16-18c. Im buying a tube heater next week if I have not figured away to sort the night drop. But what about when running fan during lights on.

I cant afford a speed controller. As iv lost my job this week, so can only stretch to a tube heater. As I have to buy my nutes and digi hygrometer.

So any ideas??

Much appreciated
Psychotix! !!

Hello drtent

Im using a 200w cfl.
I was under the impression 25-28c was and ideal day and around 20c night. She is a slow grower but her nodes are very tight.

You're fine with those temps. They are within the very good limits.
If you feel strongly about adding heat then it will be more fruitful for you to change the CFL for an HPS , that way you'll give the plant a much better light to grow under and you'll get extra heat.
They power bill won't go up noticeably, if you cut down a little on the tv it might not even go up at all.

Hope this helps.

Hello drtent

Im using a 200w cfl.
I was under the impression 25-28c was and ideal day and around 20c night. She is a slow grower but her nodes are very tight.

shes not slow just bushy she getting blasted with 200w they will take off after the light change. I'm using a 150w cfl red with very very little stretch difference than the 200w blue at the same height but the 200w is wider.

Back
Top Bottom