Concerns and questions about my plant

BuddhaScott

First off I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all the useful information I have found so far. Okay let me give a little back story on my situation. In June, I got my Michigan Medical Marijuana card and considering I can legally grow plants I decided to give it try. So I had a seed that was from some real good stuff I had got 1-3 years ago, I think it was White Widow, but I don't know for sure. I have zero horticultural skills, but my wife was curious to try and grow it. She did and the pictures show the result. It was started in mid to late June, it started flowering in late August/ early September, nothing special was done to help it grow, just sunlight and rainwater.

My questions:
1-It's flowering and I see tons of crystals all over, but I don't see anything that really looks likes buds, is that just because it's too early in flowering?

2-Because of the northern climate (40 degrees today) I am worried that it will not fully mature before the frost comes, how early/far from now can I harvest it?

3-Just curious, how do you think it looks?

Thanks again for any and all help.
BuddhaScott

100_5077.JPG
100_5090.JPG
20151003_135900.jpg
20151003_140017.jpg
20151003_135926.jpg
20151003_135958.jpg

Defiantly nice looking buds. Still got some time to go yet. Get a 30 - 60 magnifier and keep an eye on the tricones. (Heaps of info on here)

Your wife done good. A truly organic grow. I agree with Tony and Stomps, look for threads about harvesting, drying and curing. Those are your next steps.

Thanks Stomps, Tony, and NWpassage. I feel like an expectant parent. Nervous, anxious, and full of concerns. A little reassurance and advice goes along way in alleviating my worries. Thanks guys

She looks great. I would make a little lean-too against the house and put a tarp over her at night if it was going to get to cold.

The house and ground should keep her warm enough to finish out. I would guess she is has about three weeks to go.

Thanks Duke. The weather is actually warming up a little over the next few days so I think I might be okay. Three weeks, hmmm, I guess thats going to make for a very Happy Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom