Convinced grow journal

Re: convinced grow journal.

sweet that means the big one has indica(couch lock abilities!)
oh yeah all are popin out with 2nd nodes already at 5 & 6 days old!!

ok update. today is the 25th. last time i posted pics was 3 days ago.
heres wat they look like in 3days!

the oldest! 2 1/2-weeks
100_08841.JPG

2nd oldest! 8-days
100_08851.JPG

3rd oldest! 8-days
100_08861.JPG

and they youngest 6 or 7 days old.
100_08881.JPG

ok group photo.
100_08891.JPG

hope yall enjoy!
on the front cup, if u look in the middle of the cup u will see a faint white line runin down it. roots.

no it was bought from a seed bank but i did not buy it, i am not sure the strain. but it was kill home grown. so i decided to get a few seeds. no def not mids. way better the veins under the leaves are purple??? wats the deal? is that just a charactaristic?

i'll try. i think iam gonna go get me one of those heaters with the thermometer on it. well i went to fill up another cup and found another plant. looks like i have 5 now with another 4 coming.
what me and my buddy are doing is. he is going to veg the other 4. when they need to be thrown into flowering. iam gonna get em over here. he lives pretty close. plus his uncle dont give 2 shits. my manager :D well lets just hope its haze........lol

urdedpal said:
remember that being too hot is even worse so don't go over 85F try at 72F

yo urdzzzz......my temp is running around 31-33C (90-92F) i have a 400 watt hps bulb and a couple flouro tubes with 2 fans constantly blowing through the grow space...

do u think this temp will hinder my grow substantially?? i don't know what else to do to bring the temps down...

oh and btw dank no intentions of stealing your post...just want some help and i can't wait to see how ur plants turn out

Dre

notta problem, thats why these grow journals are here. well looks like i got 7 now cuz he gave em to me cuz he sucks at growing. so now i have 7, and iam gonna start 18/6 tonight. iam about to scrap his 3 cuz they got 2 stringy. his light was 2 far away. so iam about to see wat the 6 dark are gonna do. iam excited. 3 leafs are formed on the smallest so iam taking this to get it over to 18/6

well no significance today. but 3 are branching out already. i see them leaving the stem. pretty cool. the big one got transplanted. lost minimal roots. shes doin fine. watered with superthrive. the plants are starting to get root bound. they will get transplanted tommarow. not really root bound. but the roots are circling the bottom of the cup. so its time to go to some thing bigger.

Edit: last night was the first night of 18/6

ok well heres the oldest one. when u guys think i should pinch her? or all of em.
100_09011.JPG

heres the second oldest one. i forgot how old they are so iam not really going on specifics.
100_09021.JPG

here's the third oldest.
100_09031.JPG

heres the youngest. this ones tops of its leaves are like crystally and purple its wierd. looks cool anyone got any ideas?
100_09041.JPG

just a pic i snaped
100_09061.JPG

the two in the cups are going to be transplanted tommarow. i left em in there a little longer than i should on purpose. i dont need to go fast so no hurry :d

Back
Top Bottom