Court Support in Los Angeles!

This year my battle to be free has stepped up a few notches. I've dropped 1,200.00 between my new lawyer (Thanks to Allison Margolian),and paying off to courts to basically keep free last month. I'm prescribed Marinol now so this should help me. The judge said he would put out a warrant for my arrest if i piss dirty for cannabis.

But on the plus side the Oral Arguments of the appeal finally begin May 7th...this Thursday. From what I understand once we get to this point this go faster...so I'm Hopping this is dropped fast!! I will have the info emailed and i'll repost it.

California Courts: Courts: Courts of Appeal: 2nd District
Case Summary
Trial Court Case: KA079056
Court of Appeal Case: B203348
Division: 7
Case Caption: The People v. Newcomb, Shaw, Anderson
Case Type: CR
Filing Date: 10/25/2007
Oral Argument Date/Time: 05/07/2009 09:00 AM

Oh i'll work on hosting the video on my server, since it was ask to be removed off of YouTube. San Gabriel News Paper told Youtube to take it down.

We had written earlier and asked for court support on Friday, September llth. Regretfully, the date has now been moved to mid-October. We will keep you posted.

Paul and Bryn asked me to thank everyone who came out for court support as well as those who have donated money for their commissary. Those who wrote letters and sent paperbacks are fervently thanked as well. Because of all of you, Bryn and Paulie have hope in their hearts, they know they are not alone. This is the greatest gift you can give a medical marijuana prisoner. Thank you for your compassion.

The mailing addresses for Bryn and Paulie are:

Bryn Anderson
Booking Number: 1968505
Pitchess Detention Center South Facility PO BOX 86164 Terminal Annex Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164

Paul Shaw
Booking Number 1968541
Pitchess Detention Center South Facility PO BOX 86164 Terminal Annex Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164

Please feel free to forward this information to any web sites or email lists you think appropriate. Many thanks.

The CDC has finished processing Bryn and Paul. Below is all the information on how to write to them.

I will be attempting to put some money on their books soon so they can purchase phone cards. In the meantime, the only way they can communicate with us is via collect phone calls.

Please try and take these calls if you can, as we need to know if they are OK and what they need in the way of commissary and other things.

Mail will help keep them going during this difficult transitional period, so please write if you can. North Kern County Prison is a processing center. It's possible this is just a way station to a more permanent assignment.

Note that you must put both their CDC number and their bunk location on the address.

Bryn Anderson
North Kern State Prison
CDC # AB5995
Cell #C-3-243-L
POB 5004
Delano CA 93216-5004

Paul Shaw
North Kern State Prison
CDC# AB6021
Cell-# C-3-265-U
POB 5004
Delano CA 93216-5004

What the hell happened, in the thread it was sounding like everything was turning in their favor.

I am sorry to hear about the two years all they can hope for now I guess is a early release due to over crowding, at least they managed to get state time instead of county so they should be out after a year with the good time they can accumulate plus state time is much much better then serving time in a county jail although it really does suck they got any time at all. The fucking judicial system in this country really needs to be overhauled, it seems the good guys end up with more time than the guys who really deserve to be in prison (rapist's, armed robber's, child molester's, etc.).

If you are in contact with them please pass along my best wishes.

Hello everyone!!! Been awhile since I've posted here, but the good news is that I was released on July 8th 2010 from Calipatria State Correctional Facility:yahoo: Thank you to everyone that has shown support and concern here :thanks: It's amazing that they refuse to release anyone for a early release. One the good side I was eligible to qualify for the new "non-revocable Parole":yahoo: In a nut shell this means I have no officer to report to, no real restriction except do not pick up any new cases. I'm free to go to sate to state as I please. I'm basically a free person and can not be sent to prison for this case again.

I've spent the whole holidays with my family up in Central California and have been enjoying freedom. I'm now currently looking for a new place to live in Hollywood so I can get back to work.

Thank you Rob & the whole 420magazine crew for your support!! :420:

Back
Top Bottom