Court Support in Los Angeles!

The Judge ignored Due-process and the 14th amendment

Due-process for judges and prosecutors these days is "make a deal so I can go play golf."

what a read.. good luck to you. i myself cannot be of much help to you, but its good to see you confide in the peeps here. they have been done lots for me in my trials. and the support they offer is.... (oh god here i go again).. let me just say good luck, your in the right place..

I wouldn't count on nurses. They are in a one on one battle with thier employers, and food comes first. I am sure many would love to support us, but they can be in a tight situation.

Here is a very solid defense, in my opinion, from the Florida Supreme Court-
The pressure of natural physical forces sometimes confronts a person in an emergency with a choice of two evils: either he may violate the literal terms of the criminal law and thus produce a harmful result, or he may comply with those terms and thus produce a greater or equal or lesser amount of harm. For reasons of social policy, if the harm which will result from compliance with the law is greater than that which will result from violation of it, he is by virtue of the defense of necessity justified in violating it.

W.R. LaFave & A.W. Scott, Jr., 1 Substantive Criminal Law § 5.4, at 627 (1986) (hereinafter LaFave & Scott). Or, as stated by Justice Holmes, " 'Detached reflection cannot be expected in the presence of an uplifted knife.' " Arnolds & Garland, The Defense of Necessity in Criminal Law: The Right to Choose the Lesser Evil, 65 J.Crim.L. & Criminology 289, 290 (1974) (hereinafter Arnolds & Garland) (quoting Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335, 41 S.Ct. 501, 65 L.Ed. 961 (1921)).

what a read.. good luck to you. i myself cannot be of much help to you, but its good to see you confide in the peeps here. they have been done lots for me in my trials. and the support they offer is.... (oh god here i go again).. let me just say good luck, your in the right place..
....thank you very much for the kind words of support!! Yes 420 magazine has been very supportive.

Oh Sorry yes it's just waiting on the DA.....my briefings and Brynns' ..... This new ruling on plant limits should help.....The judge based his reason for denying the medical defense was because of the amount of plants grown. It's all about waiting the storm for the moment. But i do need a room to rent, i have to see the judge in Sept...and i said i'd be moved out. So anyone in Hollywood with a room to rent give me a shout :cool: I'm working full time now, oh BTW I service Macs now, so give me a shout if you need something.

right on pauly, you and brynn keep fighting and keep us posted.

sure miss smokin bowls with you guys.

say HIGH to brynn for me.

i'll pass on your message if i hear of anything.

love and respect.

UPDATE!! Court Support in Los Angeles!

Well a little update.....Had a great talk with my appeals attorney today. basically our team has filed for a 30 day extension...this is a good thing, plus this attorney is on top of all the medical cannabis laws!! As of now she expects verbal arguments to start before the end of this year. She is now looking into an appeal on this violation. I might get money back for my days in jail And I now have a Pro Medical Cannabis PO....the old was canned....he lost both of my medical recommendations and violated me to save his ass, and I was given 30 days in LA County, but was thrown out in less than 3 days...they seem to be 10 thousand inmates over crowded...i guess pot smoking wasn't a good enough reason to keep me..I did get hella bad backpain and migraines till i was puking...but on a lighter side, I'm about to win my case up in Siskiyou county...My lawyer up there is going to contact san bernardino county; to verify the fact that there is no county state card available, now as there wasn't four years ago, when I was approached by a CHP officer up there at a rest stop. and the CHP took an eighth or less and a nice pipe. I had no state card (I did show him my MMJ rec) so he sited me a ticket and a day in court. Well I could never make it all the way up north. But now while under probation it's a must to take care of this. .:ganjamon: It's not easy but i think I'm slowly winning the war...but the battles are a bitch..lol. :ganjamon:

stay on em pauly, don't let em win!

sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to hear you are standing up and fighting!

does this mean you can medicate now?

please keep us posted of your progress and say HIGH to brynn for me...

please if you can find a kind sponsor publish the decisions the judge made that violated the law in the local paper in a full page ad
if you publish the exact appeals court decisions against these folks that is supposed to be public record you aren't committing libel and
it may shame or influence other elected judges and DA's into following the law even if they don't agree with it ....

Back
Top Bottom