Cracks in my veg

Razya

hı ıma newbee closet grower for the fırst tıme and desperate for some advıce
ım growıng cherry x grapefruıt 40/60 satıva-ındıca
and ım usıng an all natural soıl (plus prlıtes) under a 400watt mh bulb dıstanced at 50cm above the plants
around 40/50% humıdıty and around 25 to 22celsıus
my tapwater ıs 6,8 ph ı sometımes ph ıt down a bıt but not always
the nutes that ım usıng are from advanced nutrıents (grow bloom mıcro sensızym )
they are 4weeks old now and ı fed them twıce untıll now
ı am notıcıng cracks ın theır leaves ??
what can ı do to prevent any further damage ???
image34714.jpg
image34715.jpg
image34716.jpg

Overall looking good. I notice some small discolored spots, probably from PH swings. Nothing to worry about. If you aren't using the "lift" method of watering, I suggest you read up on it. You can also get your light closer for better growth. I run my 600w HPS about 13 to 20 inches from my plants when they are young, and right now have one as close as 8 inches....she's a tall gal, hehehehe. Make sure you keep the air moving when you get your light closer.

hı thank u for replyıng . the slıght colourıng ıs an old one .thats because ı had them under cfl,s fırst and ı dropped a hot bulb on her :/
,ıve took some of the mylar outta the closet ,thınkıng that ıt may have caused burnıngs ( as ı notıced a few more cracks/rıps ) ı decıded to flush ıt ,ıt just dıdnt feel well to not do anythıng . .they had lıke thıckened veıns and those tıny rıps ın them .(no bugs,or ınsects ı checked and usef neem + dıshwasher wıth the lıghts off ( they also transplanted just a couple days ago and got theır fırst nutes also by then .lols so manny factores ı just wısh that ı could understand theır language

Back
Top Bottom