craziest name for weed

t town toker

i have had alot of different weed in my life time but the one with the craziest name was maui shipwreck!! it's a hybrid between maui waui & trainwreck!! who has a crazier name then that?!:rollit:

This one buddy of mine called a couple of nugs he had "hairy cahunahs". Doesn't sound inviting, i know. But damn, was the name ever appropriate! Those 2 nugs were the hairiest nugs i have ever seen in my life... fox tails going everywhere!

oh, and it was a great high.

Mmmmm skunk :smokin:

death... haha katt williams is the best!.. . haha "no not death.. deff" hahaha

this is sooo politically incorrect, but i found a 1980 issue of high times magazine. it featured the weed of different hawaiian islands and they called moloka'i grown weed "leper weed". oh my!

Katt williams is amazing! and the craziest shit ive smoked so far is probably cynex, the whitest dankiest bud ever, one hit and you were on your ass. Hope I get to see some of that again lol

"Obama" and "King Chuckabobo". The "Obama" bud i scored was from a Bay Area Club. GOOD purple, smelled like some good good purple kush (pretty sure that's all it was, but well grown). Dark and dank as shit. Only saw i with that name once. I think these clubs change the name and keep the same shit (the ones who have steady growers). One had the name "thriller" shortly after MJ died. As for the king chuckabobo, never smoked it, an old timer told me a story bout it. Don't remember the story but never 4got the name. King Chuckabobo, sounds like a Polynesian royalty. I liked "MILF weed" from the TV show weeds, that was comedy.

I think the craziest name for weed is Marihuana.

:grinjoint:That duck reminded me of the guys trying to make a sale anyway

"You Good?" like in Vancouver or "You Need Something?"

"Afrack!.... Afrack buddy"
hahaa

Back
Top Bottom