Cream of the Crop-2 Strains-Black Gold Auto- Cash Crop Auto -DWC - 5 Gallon Tent Grow

Re: Cream of the Crop-2 Strains-Black Gold Auto- Cash Crop Auto -DWC - 5 Gallon Tent

you still around phillow? did you meet you goal of 12 zips? how was the smoke report?
Raz

Hey Raz.....still around but had a not so great ending to these girls...so I broke my hand in the middle of last month and was not able to care for these 2 plants the way that I would have liked.......that being said.......I am NOT going to get anywhere near my 12 ounce record.......the Black Gold got nute lockout in about the 4th week of flowering.........the Cash Crop also got some nute lockout but later in flowering and it almost finished nicely.........after further inspection of the buckets.....BOTH plants got the dreaded BROWN SLIME/algae.........not too sure how long they have had it..............................................Needless to say....not a great run....................................will be updating with some (phone-shitty) pics ASAP............the Cash Crop is cut down and has been drying.....some SERIOUSLY STRONG MEDS BTW........The Black Gold has been locked out forever it seems like....been flushing to no avail.......................oh well....will be taking this as a learning experience.........Pics coming soon............................................:lot-o-toke: :thedoubletake:

Re: Cream of the Crop-2 Strains-Black Gold Auto- Cash Crop Auto -DWC - 5 Gallon Tent

I got almost 4 ounces off of the cash crop............very strong smoke.......pics soon.......

The Black Gold is still "alive"....been suspended in time for almost 2 weeks......been flushing...not taking any water in.........getting ready to chop in the next few days

sorry to hear about your hand phillow, I hope it heals correctly, I broke a couple of fingers on my dominate hand and its a bitch learning how to do things with the other one.

I feel the pain of neglecting your girls too but 1/4lb is still a 1/4 not paid for out on the streets or dispensary. Did you have a chiller on your buckets? That could have prevented BROWN SLIME/algae, I'm constantly putting in frozen 2l bottles of water to keep my temps under 72* I also use a product called hydroguard they seem to be keeping my rootzone in check on this grow, I ran into the same problem as you on my last one.

I still haven't popped my cash crop seeds yet, I'm still putting together my second cabinet, I'm real close to finishing it and when its ready I'm gonna pop two cash crop seeds and see what comes of it.

Oh one more thing, when you say "very strong smoke" are you talking about cough factor or couch lock factor?

Raz

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom