HemiSync's Soil & LED - Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto

That first girl might have been small but she sure looks chunky. I'm sorry the grow disappointed you. Think of all the things you learned from it though. This next grow will get knocked out of the park! Going, going, going, GONE. "How much bud was that Bob?" "Why I do believe he pulled in a pound, maybe more, but we'll have to wait for the scale to see for sure!" *The crowd goes wild* :cheer::cheer:

That first girl might have been small but she sure looks chunky. I'm sorry the grow disappointed you. Think of all the things you learned from it though. This next grow will get knocked out of the park! Going, going, going, GONE. "How much bud was that Bob?" "Why I do believe he pulled in a pound, maybe more, but we'll have to wait for the scale to see for sure!" *The crowd goes wild* :cheer::cheer:
Thanks for the kind words of support. Yea I never worry about failures, just hate wasting the time. Oh well at least I have my two outdoor grows to help me through the winter. :laughtwo: Here are a few pics from my grow that we had to take down because of frost.

And below are a couple pics of what is still waiting for me at my other outdoor grow which has a couple weeks left to go before it will be in danger of a frost. Sometimes bagseed and Mother Nature is all we really need. :rofl:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom